• Published 4th Apr 2024
  • 97 Views, 2 Comments

Darkness: His Last Visits - The Real Darkness



An Otherworldly person visits Equestria, offering the same offer again and again. He always wonders how much regret each one of them has. He pitied and admired them for each decision.

  • ...
 2
 97

Sunny Starscout

Sunny looked at the tree that entombed Opaline one last time before she turned her head. Her eyes locked to a man standing in regal attire that approached her slowly.

“Equestria has not had a leader in quite some time. You stand at the new paragon to show all of them the way,” he spoke, stopping just a few feet short of her.

“Who are you?! What did you do to my friends?! What’s going on?!” Sunny panicked, her friends were frozen in a purple glow of magic.

“I am Lucius. I have frozen all around you in my powerful grasp. We are having a discussion, an important one,” he quickly clarified.

“O-okay? What are we, um, discussing?” Sunny could feel her legs wobble with fear.

“Your future and everypony else’s who you might rule over.”

Sunny was silent at his words, despite her jaw moving to try an make some kind of verbal communication.

“I’ll keep it short, you still need to revel in your victory,” Lucius smiled recalling days of distant memory himself, “would you join me in your happy ever after? Would you allow your soul to come to my kingdom, my afterlife with ponies of the past?”

Sunny looked to the floor for a while. It was bomb after bomb that was dropped on her. First she became an alicorn after returning magic to Equestria, then she defeated Opaline after so many adventures, and now she was being given the ultimatum of a lifetime.

“I can return later, Miss Starscout,” Lucius held a hand open, the orb returning for what might be the final time in Equestrian history, “you can think on it for as long as poss-.”

“Would they come with me?” she pointed her hoof to her friends.

“I can make it so,” Lucius smiled.

“Then I accept. For me and for all that follow,” Sunny was adamant on this, she couldn’t bear losing her friends one by one like Twilight might have.

Lucius extended his hand out, holding the orb to Sunny who carefully touched it with her hoof. She felt tingles all throughout her body while the purple strands did their work and imbued her own soul with the tinge of Lucius’ power to bring her right to his paradise when it came time.

“I’ll leave you now to relish your accomplishment. We’ll have a big part when you make it on in, I promise,” Lucius turned around, “she’s also there, too. She’ll love meeting you,” and he was gone through a portal.

Sunny was informally left to think over her decision and she immeidately doubted if she acted rashly. And who was she? Lucius couldn’t have been talking about Twilight, right? And what if he was?

What did he exactly offer her besides an eternity with her friends? Sunny smiled, it didn’t matter all that much when she though of it like that. He didn’t seem to be that nefarious so it wouldn’t be a bad place, just a really really differeny place.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment