• Published 31st Jan 2024
  • 229 Views, 4 Comments

A Blazing Bowser Bash - Big Imagination E



Spike feels left out of many events. But when he finds a lava pipe he finds Bowser and his troops. Now they want him in a band! But what is Bowser planning with the band?

  • ...
11
 4
 229

All Is Forgiven

The Mane Five finally arrived where they see Twilight and the unconscious Spike. Twilight was okay but she worried about Spike when they all saw his body laying there.

"Spikey? Are you okay? Darling please wake up!" Rarity cried.

She tried waking him up but he was still unconscious. Then all she could do was give him a small kiss on the cheek. After that she hugged him. Suddenly a miracle happened, Spike began coughing a little and woke up with a small headache.

"Ow man. I feel like I got ran over a elephant." Spike groaned.

"Oh Spikey!! I'm so glad your okay! You had me so worried!" Rarity smiled.

"Spike!" The rest of the girls said.

They all hugged him and Twilight cried a little to see that her dragon was all ok after everything that happened.

"Oh Spike! I'm so happy that you are okay! I was so worried about you!" Twilight said.

"What are you talking about Twilight?" Spike asked.

"It's a long story but Bowser had you under his control. Heck he even had my friends under his control as well." Twilight explained.

"Turns out that his little show he was performing was all a scheme to take over the world. And he had stolen some relics to to bring all of Equestria to his will. If it wasn't for all of us and the Marios then all of Equestria would have been a terrible Bowser Bash." Rainbow added.

"But on the plus side we got you a CD." Pinkie smiled pulling out a CD of all of Bowser's songs.

"I think I would hold off on hearing his music. But thank you anyways Pinkie. Now Spike I have something to say to you." Twilight replied.

"What is that Twilight?" Spike asked.

Twilight took a deep breath and explained. "Spike. I'm so sorry for not inviting you to any special events. I know you wanted to get out of the castle and have some fun. But I was too stubborn to even let you join and I felt really bad for doing this over and over again. If I haven't made you stay at the castle you wouldn't have found Bowser's troops and none of this evil show business would happen. So I'm sorry Spike."

She thought that Spike would get angry but all he did was smile.

"That was all I needed to hear." Spike smiled.

Twilight smiled too knowing that her apology was forgiven.

"And you know what? Even though that Bowser was planning an evil takeover from his own performance he did help me with one thing. Have a fun time. But it's even more fun when I have my friends here with me." Spike said.

The girls all smiled and hugged him at his words. After 10 minutes they all separated.

"So what should we do now? The Friendship Festival is ruined thanks to Bowser." Rarity asked.

"No worries Rarity. After we clean up this mess I think we should all head to my place for a slumber party. And Spike? You are definitely invited to it." Twilight answered.

"Thanks Twilight. Well we better clean this up. So we can all have a good time at the slumber party." Spike suggested.

So everyone went to the damaged area that Bowser caused during his performance so they can clean up. But Spike never felt so happy to finally be invited to an event where he can finally have a good time. And that's brings are story to its happy conclusion.

The End.

Author's Note:

I hoped you enjoyed that Mario crossover! Comment down what for favorite part was and also which song you liked the best! Brony on guys!

Comments ( 1 )

Managed to fully read this.

I liked it touched on the issue of Twilight's habit of leaving Spike out of stuff.
But pretty disappointed Spike couldn't break free from the mind-control and was out cold and couldn't help fight Bowser though..

Login or register to comment