• Published 31st Jan 2024
  • 229 Views, 4 Comments

A Blazing Bowser Bash - Big Imagination E



Spike feels left out of many events. But when he finds a lava pipe he finds Bowser and his troops. Now they want him in a band! But what is Bowser planning with the band?

  • ...
11
 4
 229

The Call and Meeting

Bowser walked through the halls of his of his castle all the way to the throne room. Once there he was face to face with a Koopa in a blue robe and wand wearing glasses. His name was Kamek. And he had something to tell Bowser.

"Excuse me your Nastiness." Kamek said.

"What do you want Kamek?" Bowser asked.

"A report on our scaly friend that I think you be interested. The Blazing Koopas have informed me that he came from Ponyville where a bunch of ponies rely on friendship. And that throughout the years they stopped bad guys that tried to take over that castle in a place called Canterlot." Kamek informed.

"Really? What's your point?" Bowser said annoyed.

"Well sire. I know you tried taking over the Flower Kingdom a while back and failed with Mario foiling the last show...." Kamek said.

Bowser got enraged and slammed his fists on the ground.

"Don't mention that stupid plumber's name!! I'm still sore after what he did!!!!" Bowser yelled.

"I know sire but I was thinking that maybe for this show we could perform in Ponyville and take control of that place. Since Mario is not protecting Ponyville it should be easy." Kamek finished.

Bowser thought about it for a while and he had to admit that trying to take over the Mushroom Kingdom was getting a little stale since Mario keeps foiling his plans. So maybe a little change in kingdom takeover would be nice to do.

"Hmm. You may have a point Kamek. All right. We'll go with your idea. Tell the troops to get a meeting started and make sure the Blazing Koopas are practicing. They'll need all the time they need in order for the plan to work." Bowser replied.

"Yes sir. What will your plan be?" Kamek asked.

"Oh you'll find out in the meeting. But in the meantime I gotta make a little call and book us a gig for this 'Ponyville'." Bowser answered.

He left heading into the room leaving Kamek alone to do his job.


Meanwhile in Canterlot we see the ruler herself Celestia taking a nice relaxing bath trying to melt away the stress from trying to find a replacement band since The Quintet Flyers won't attend. Then a guard with a phone came to her.

"Umm. Sorry to interrupt your bath your Highness but you have a phone call." The guard said.

"Thank you for letting me know. I hope this is something good." Celestia thanked.

She took the phone and we see that Bowser was calling on the other line.

"Hello. Am I speaking to the ruler of Equestria herself?" Bowser asked.

"Yes. I'm Princess Celestia and I was currently taking a bath. Who is it that I'm speaking to?" Celestia wondered.

"This is Bowser. King of the Koopas. Sorry to interrupt your little bathtime but I think I have something I think you wanna hear." Bowser said.

"Well I'm very busy with the Friendship Festival. But what is it you wish to tell me?" Celestia asked.

"I just thought that maybe you needed a band for this little event of yours. Well lucky for you I happened to be in a band called the Blazing Koopas and we don't have any other shows booked so I was wondering if maybe Ponyville was accepting any gigs?" Bowser explained.

Celestia perked her head up and was in shock.

"You actually have a band and are willing to help us?" Celestia asked.

"Yes. Just sit back, relax, set up a time and we'll be there in the speed of light." Bowser assured.

"Well Twilight told me that The Quintet Flyers won't make it because of their lead singer being sick. So we got no other choice. Alright you have a deal. Be here at Ponyville by tomorrow and don't delay." Celestia said.

"We'll be there. Thank you." Bowser said as he hung up.

Celestia placed the phone down and continued to relax in the tub.


Back at Bowser Castle we see the king walking down the halls again and heading to the throne room where the meeting was held. In there were a whole lot of minions talking to each other. They continued on talking til they saw the boss walking on stairs and sitting on the throne. Once he did that he began to speak.

"My army!! Koopas! Goombas!! Shy Guys!! Bob-ombs!! Magikoopas!!! Army Bros!! Boos!! And Sniffits!!! After years of trying to take over the Mushroom Kingdom we have always got bested by that stupid Mario!!" Bowser yelled.

The crowd roared in anger.

"But that changes now!! For we have a new kingdom to conquer!!" Bowser replied.

The crowd shouted in excitement.

"Thanks to our little dragon friend we know that the kingdom he's from is Equestria! Soon we will arrive at the kingdom of ponies!!" Bowser added.

"Yeah!!" The crowd said.

"Where over there they only rely on friendship and that sickens me!! Well I will change that perspective by playing with the Blazing Koopas and turning all of Equestria into a Big Bowser Bash!!!" Bowser declared.

"Yeah!!!" The crowd roared.

"So what's your plan to take over Equestria your Evilness?" A Hammer Bro asked.

"I'm glad you asked. First once we arrive in Equestria well will act like nothing's up. While were doing that I will send out a team of Ninja Koopas to retrieve some powerful artifacts we may need. Next once we have them in our possession we will attach them to our equipment to activate their power. And finally once we have everything ready then comes my favorite part." Bowser explained.

"And what would your favorite part be?" A Boo asked.

"That's playing in the band and mind controlling all the ponies and turning all of Equestria into a Blazing Bowser Bash!! Once we do that we will take over Equestria and nothing can stop us!!!" Bowser finished.

The crowd cheered and roared in excitement.

"All of you! Pack all the equipment, merch, and prepare yourselves for the best Bowser Bash ever!! ITS GONNA ROCK!!" Bowser yelled.

The minions all were excited and prepared to pack everything up tor the trip to Equestria and for Bowser to put his evil plan in action. What will Spike do if he founds out?

Author's Note:

Looks like Bowser has an evil plan in motion!