• Published 12th Dec 2023
  • 341 Views, 6 Comments

Blues Clues: A Christmas to Remember - Big Imagination E



Rarity really wants to get Spike something special for Christmas. Time for Blues Clues!

  • ...
8
 6
 341

Thinking Time and the Present

https://m.

The two kept running to the Thinking Chair and once they got there the both of them sat down.

"Okay now that were in our Thinking Chair...let's think." Steve said as he and Rarity got the notebooks out. "So were trying to figure out what Christmas present Rarity can get Spike. And the clues are a book..."

https://m.

"..a glue stick..." Rarity continued.

"And this picture. So what Christmas present can Rarity get Spike with a book, a glue stick, and this picture?" Steve wondered as the two started thinking. They thought for a while til Rarity had an idea.

"Well. Maybe the present is something that has to do with the book. And maybe I can use the glue stick to place the picture in the book. And picture can represent a memory. But what Christmas present would that be?" Rarity asked as the clues connected like a puzzle and formed the answer.

"A memory book!" The reader answered.

"A memory book. Yes that's it! Cause that is a kind of book and you use the glue stick to place the pictures in to remember the memories you made!" Steve said.

"Blue darling!" Rarity said as Blue came out. "Should my Christmas present to Spike be a memory book?"

Blue nodded yes and we all know what that means!

"We just figured out Blues Clues!!" Steve and Rarity said together. They got up and sang the song.

https://m.

After the song Steve knew what it's time for.

"Alright Rarity. You make Spike that memory book and then we can start the party!" Steve said.

"Okay darling!" Rarity nodded as she got to work.

After a few minutes she completed the memory book for Spike and right on cue he and Joe came into the living room.

"Hey Rarity. You should have seen all the treats they're were. And don't worry I'm gonna save you some to try." Spike responded.

"Thanks darling and I made you this. I couldn't wait til Christmas so please enjoy it." Rarity said giving Spike the memory book.

He looked in the book and saw all the memories he and Rarity made. Especially his favorite when he saw the one with them on their first date. He smiled at her.

"You made this for me? Rarity. I don't know what to say. I love it." Spike cried happy.

"I'm glad you like it darling. I wanted you to remember all the memories we made as a couple. So I made this." Rarity explained.

"Thank you Rarity." Spike said hugging her.

Steve and Joe smiled and through out the rest of the day everyone has been enjoying the party. Then afterwards Spike, Rarity and Joe had to hurry back home. But they waved goodbye to Steve hoping that they will see him again next time. Steve closed the door and went to the readers.

"Thank you so much for all your help today. I think you are showing Christmas spirit a lot." Steve responded as he sang one last time.

https://m.

After he finished singing he said 'That we wanna do'.

"Bye see ya later! Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays!" Steve said as the door closed and we zoom out from Steve's house. And that ends the Christmas special of Blues Clues. Merry Christmas!!

Author's Note:

Hope you like that Christmas special of Blues Clues! Hope it took you down Memory Lane and will make your Christmas great!!

Comments ( 1 )

what a charming crossover!

Login or register to comment