• Published 12th Dec 2023
  • 341 Views, 6 Comments

Blues Clues: A Christmas to Remember - Big Imagination E



Rarity really wants to get Spike something special for Christmas. Time for Blues Clues!

  • ...
8
 6
 341

The Second Clue and Mailtime

The two headed into the living room and in the bedroom where they passed a crafting table. Rarity admired the crafts that Steve's friends were making. But she didn't see the glue stick with the pawprint on it meaning it's a clue!

"Wow. I absolutely love the details on this holiday craft. It's gorgeous." Rarity commented.

"A clue!" The reader told her.

"Oh you see a clue? Is on one of this crafting supplies? Great! Is it on this scissors?" Rarity asked.

"No." The reader answered.

"Oh. Well where is it then?" Rarity wondered.

"Right there." The reader responded.

Rarity then looked on the glue stick and found the clue!

https://m.

"Oh! There's the clue! And it's on this glue stick. Steve! I found the second clue!" Rarity's shouted as Steve came in and saw the clue.

"Nice job Rarity! This glue stick is our second clue! You know what we need. Our handy dandy..." Steve said.

"Notebook!" The reader answered.

"Notebook. Right." Steve said as he and Rarity got their notebooks out. "Ok so let's draw this glue stick."

Then the two began to draw once more.

https://m.

"A glue stick is kinda cylinder shaped. Another one for the top and bottom and a drop in the middle representing the glue. And there a glue stick." Steve said.

https://m.

"Great! So were trying to figure out what Christmas present I can give Spike. The first clue was a book. Now the second clue is a glue stick. So what Christmas present can I get Spike with a book and a glue stick?" Rarity asked as the images flew above.

They kept thinking about what the answer could be but still didn't know what it is.

"I still don't know what Christmas present would be perfect for Spikey." Rarity worried as the images flew back in.

"It's all right. There's still one clue left to find." Steve reminded her.

"Steve! We need help!" A male voice said.

"Looks like Mr Salt needs our help. Let's go." Rarity noticed as the two headed into the kitchen.

They saw Mr Salt, Mrs Pepper and Paprika trying to finish a holiday cake but are having trouble.

"Hey Mr Salt. Need help with the cake?" Steve asked.

"Yes we sure do. We need to finish making the cake. But we lost track on the patterns. Could you help us?" Paprika said.

"We can certainly help you out. Alright so the first layer has candy cane stripes and snowflakes in a pattern. It goes candy cane, snowflake, candy cane, snowflake, candy cane. Do you know what comes next?" Rarity asked.

"Snowflake!" The reader answered.

"Good job! That's next in the pattern." Rarity said as Mr Salt placed a snowflake on. "Ok the next layer has gingerbread men and ornaments. The pattern goes gingerbread, ornament, gingerbread, ornament, gingerbread. You know what comes next?" Rarity asked.

"Ornament!!" The reader answered.

"Nice work! The ornament is next!" Rarity said as Mr Salt placed a ornament candy on there. "Ok last one. The pattern has Snowmen and Santa. It goes Santa, Snowman, Santa, Snowman, Santa. What comes next?" Rarity asked.

"Snowman!!" The reader answered.

"Snowman! You are so right! Good work!" Rarity said as Mr Salt placed a snow man on the cake and finally was complete.

"The cake is finished!! Thanks for your help Rarity!" Mr Salt said.

"Your very welcome darling. Now Steve we gotta find the last clue." Rarity told him.

"I haven't forgotten about that. Thanks for reminding me." Steve smiled as they heard a song playing.

https://m.

"The mail's here! Come on Rarity!" Steve said as he and Rarity went to the living room and sang along to the song. After that Mailbox came in and the two sat in the Thinking Chair.

"Hey you two. I got a special Christmas letter for you." Mailbox replied as he opened the lid and Steve took out a holiday decorated card.

"Thanks Mailbox." Steve smiled.

"Your welcome." Mailbox replied and left.

"We just got a letter!" Steve said as he started singing again.

https://m.

When he finished he opened the letter and saw that it was from Twilight! Rarity was happy to see that.

"Look! It's a letter from Twilight!" Rarity beamed.

In the letter

"Hi Rarity. I hope you and Spike are enjoying your Christmas. I know I am. And you know Christmas is celebrated all around the world and in their cultures and traditions. Like the Jewish people celebrate Hanukkah where they light pretty candles, In Japan, celebrating Christmas is still relatively new. It's only been widely recognized for the past couple of decades, and is typically seen as a time to spread joy and cheer, or even a romantic couple's day, instead of a religious holiday. And there's so much more people celebrating Christmas in their cultures. Well I gotta go. Bye Rarity!" Twilight replied.

Out of the letter

"Bye Twilight. Thanks again." Rarity said as Steve closed the letter and placed it down.

"Wow. I never knew that Christmas was celebrated all around the world. That's cool. But we still need to find the last clue so Rarity can get Spike his Christmas present. Let's go." Steve said as he and Rarity headed out to find the clue.

Author's Note:

Two down! Only one left.