• Published 4th Jan 2024
  • 251 Views, 2 Comments

EqG Tales: DC Super Hero Girls Edition - Brian Sheil



6 girls got their prides shot. 6 young heroes help them get back their groove.

  • ...
 2
 251

8. Getting Back Together

Author's Note:

And now, without further adieu, here's the finale.

In Twilight's house, she and her friends were hanging out when Sunset comes into the scene.

"Hey, guys." Sunset greeted. "I'm back!"

The girls came to hug Sunset, one girl at a time.

"Good to see you, Sunset." Fluttershy said. "How was your Yoga weekend?"

"Very relaxing. Especially with Lotus Blossom as my teacher. How about you guys? Did you get over that disappointment Svengallop delivered?"

"We sure did." Twilight replied. "And, we got a bit of help from some superheroes. They were amazing."

This got Sunset interested. "Superheroes, huh? Please enlighten me."

"Me! Me! I'll go first!" Pinkie said excitedly. "While I was preparing a birthday party for Mr. Cranky Doodle, I felt very not so good. But, Batgirl came along and helped me get over my sadness."

"Batgirl?" Said Rainbow. "No joke?"

"No joke, Dashie. I like her bubbly personality."

Fluttershy spoke up. "I was feeling very sad myself. Fortunately for me, Green Lantern showed up and gave me the idea to get new flowers for my garden."

"Sounds pretty cool." Sunset praised. "How did your garden look?"

"It's looking better than ever now. My parents liked my flower selection."

Sunset then turned to Rainbow. "I heard you were at a video game tournament, Dash."

"I sure was." Rainbow replied. "Supergirl gave me the idea."

"Wow!" Twilight gasped. "Supergirl! She's one good hero."

"She sure was. I was very lucky she showed up."

"Well, you wouldn't believe what happened to me." Applejack interjected. "I was lower than a snake in the grass. But, I was approached by Bumblebee. She helped me feel a lot better."

"Didn't we hear that Big Macintosh had to tie you up in the barn?" Pinkie asked.

"Oh yeah. But, when I calmed down enough, Bumblebee untied me."

"Well, darlings." Rarity said. "I had a very unique experience. Thanks to miss Zatanna."

"Zatanna?" Applejack gasped. "The magician?"

"That's her, AJ. Her appearance and her outfits give me some new inspiration."

"Anything would give you inspiration, Rares." Dash added.

"I suppose so."

"That leaves you, Twilight." Sunset said. "Who cheered you up?"

Twilight gave Sunset her answer. "Wonder Woman. She was very impressed with my recent Karate moves. Especially when helping her battle a villain."

The other girls realized that Twilight's comment brought back other memories with the superhero girls.

"I think we all battled villains alongside those heroes." Dash said.

"Really?" Sunset replied. "Who did you guys and the superhero girls battle?"

PINKIE PIE: Harley Quinn!

FLUTTERSHY: Poison Ivy.

RAINBOW DASH: Live Wire!

APPLEJACK: Giganta.

RARITY: Star Sapphire!

TWILIGHT SPARKLE: Catwoman!

This got Sunset interested. Twilight's mother came in hearing this news. She was shocked. "Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Live Wire, Giganta, Star Sapphire, and Catwoman? Those are among the most ruthless villains around."

"We know, mom." Twilight replied. "They were quite the challenge."

"But, we and the heroes took care of those creeps!" Dash added.

"At least none of us faced the Cheetah."

This gave Twilight Velvet some relief. "Okay. Just be careful in the future."

Just then, Twilight's father, Night Light, comes in with some good news.

"I just got off the phone with Principal Celestia." Night Light said. "You six girls are back in the play!"

The girls all cheered for this good news.

"How did this happen, dad?" Twilight asked.

"Turns out that Celestia and Luna decided to crack down on Svengallop." Night Light explained. "She made sure that the words of that critic don't hold true. And now, you girls are back in action."

"Wow!" Pinkie cheered. "Best news we heard all week!"

Suddenly, Fluttershy got nervous. "Just one thing. What if Svengallop tries to crash our night?"

"That's right." Applejack said. "Knowing Svengallop, he'll probably show up to try and embarrass us."

"Not to worry, girls." Twilight Velvet replied. "Arrangements are made to make sure that doesn't happen."

This made the girls happy. Sunset felt happy herself, knowing that her friends are going to be all right. Days later, the play is just about ready to go. The players have on their outfits, and are ready to go on stage. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna watch with interest.

"I hope that vicious critic doesn't ruin this grand night." Luna said.

"Not to worry, Luna." Celestia replied. "I called in for some bodyguards to make sure that doesn't happen."

Outside the school, a red car pulls up. Out steps a man with curly red hair and wearing a blue business suit. This is Svengallop. The very person who tried to sabotage the play by pulling Twilight and her friends out.

"So, those six girls have been reinstated into the play, huh?" Svengallop said to himself. "Not for long. Time to crash this party!"

As Svengallop approached the school, he was stopped by a shocking sight. The six Superhero Girls who helped Twilight and her friends are guarding the gate.

"Going somewhere, Svengallop?" Green Lantern said as she powers up her ring.

"WHAT?!" Svengallop gasped. "Don't tell me Principal Celestia called you ladies to be bodyguards?"

"That's right." Zatanna replied. "We heard you be coming to town. So, we were recruited to stand guard."

"There's no way you're getting in here with the six of us around." Bumblebee added.

"Time for you to leave, Svengallop." Wonder Woman demanded. "Otherwise, you face dire consequences."

When the critic saw Supergirl cracking her knuckles, he got the idea. Soon, he casually walked back to his car, then sped ouff away from the school.

"I hope that big bully will stay away now." Bumblebee said.

"Don't worry, Bee." Batgirl confirmed. "He won't be back now. We'll see to that."

Inside the school gate, Mr. Cranky Doodle was pleased with these results. "I'm glad these young ladies are here. There won't be any trouble now."

Meanwhile, Svengallop rides off, relieved that he's far from the school.

"I guess I shouldn't test out any strong being." Svengallop said to himself. "Not even the Superhero Girls." He continues to drive off. "I better head for home and rethink my strategy."

THE END

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment