• Published 23rd Nov 2023
  • 128 Views, 1 Comments

Berry Lost - A Ponyville Ciderfest App Story - hyreia



You meet the nicest ponies while saving the multiverse at Ponyville Ciderfest 2023!

  • ...
 1
 128

Chaos Choice

“You know what?” you realize, taking a cheese curd and eating it. “You’re right: you’re not doing any harm. Let’s hang out for a bit. Just chat. You can write a few more things then we’ll talk.”

“Exactly!” Berry says as she stomps a hoof against the bar top. “We’re just hanging out, eating cheese curds, drinking cider…” she says as she sees she’s drinking your mug.

“Oh. Let me top you off,” Berry offers. She picks the pencil between her lips. “You know what? Cider for everyone!” she shouts with the pencil in her mouth.

The bar cheers as she begins writing.

You don’t really think anything at first while she’s writing it: ‘cider for everyone!’

As soon as she sets her pencil down again, you see your mug, and her mug, and the bartender’s mug, and everyone else’s mug. You admire the nice amber color before you hear shouting outside and broken glass.

You turn to look out the window and see people tripping over glasses and cups of cider strewn about the street. You hear panic as one of those self-powered carriages crashes just outside into a lamppost, the person inside spilling cider all over their window and on their lap. The people next to the apparent driver wore cider-covered clothing.

You hear patrons in this place pointing and shouting at a screen hanging on the wall. You look to see a hockey game totally come to a stand still as all the players are standing around now, bewildered at the drinks in their hands. There’s a long panning shot of the gigantic stadium holding what must have been thousands of people, all also with cider.

Bewildered people at a desk appear on the screen with “EMERGENCY BROADCAST” appearing. They start talking empathically and gesturing towards the tall mug in their very grip as well as their co-host’s.

You hear a long, low sip coming from the pony sitting next to you. You look over to see Berry Punch looking up at the announcement, her own cider between her hooves.

“Huh. Well, how about that,” she says, looking down at her ‘grocery store list’ page, now appropriately sporting a ring of cider from being used as a coaster. “...you think they want cheese curds too?”

(+1 page for Chaos)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment