• Published 23rd Nov 2023
  • 128 Views, 1 Comments

Berry Lost - A Ponyville Ciderfest App Story - hyreia



You meet the nicest ponies while saving the multiverse at Ponyville Ciderfest 2023!

  • ...
 1
 128

Hero Choice

“You know, I know a place with even better cider,” you explain.

“BETTER cider?” she questions. But this city has the best cider! It says so on the page!” she says, tapping her grocery store list and leaving a small cheese smudge on it. The fabric of spacetime might have just got a little cheesier.

“I’m telling the truth: best cider around. It even rivals Sweet Apple Acres. There’s a bunch of ponies there too!”

You see the gears turn slowly in her head before she puts her head down to the bar, fumbles with the pencil in her mouth then positions it onto the page.

“What do I write? Where to?” she slurs around her pencil.

“Write ‘Barley Tender shows up to take us to Ponyville Ciderfest,” you instruct.

In sloppy penmareship, she does what she was told. By the time she sets the pencil down, you see another pony enter the establishment: just the stallion you were wanting to see.

“Berry Punch! Oh! You're here too! ! There you two are! I’m here to take you to Ponyville Ciderfest!”

“Is… is there cider there?” Berry asks tentatively.

“Oh, is there!” he exclaims. “Not to thresh my own barley, but I got some of the best stuff in town! We’re just down the street! Can’t miss us: we’re the place with all the ponies!”

Barley’s excitement is contagious and you feel yourself slide off the barstool along with Berry Punch. You’re about to leave with them when you realize you almost forgot.

“Oh! Berry!” you realize.

The mare stops to look back, even though she’s clearly compelled to follow after Barley.

“You forgot your cheese curds,” you say as you pass them to her mouth.

Smiling, she turns back to follow Barley to Ponyville Ciderfest with her basket of cheese curds. Just as you head out the door you grab the magic page off the bar top!

(+1 page for Heroes)