• Published 23rd Nov 2023
  • 134 Views, 6 Comments

Ciderfest BOAS APP Stories: 86?! - Janicethelight

  • ...
 6
 134

PreviousChapters Next
82. Sound of Silence (Actor Prompt)

Character: Fizzy and Misty

Quest Outline:
Fizzy feels bad about all the hardships she's caused.
Misty feels bad about all the mistakes she made with Opaline.
Fizzy tells Misty about the stream of silence to quiet the hurtful emotions and the con goer helps them decide if they should go.

Character Position:
Fizzy- Fizzy feels really bad about all the trouble she's caused since she opened the book

Misty- Misty just realized she should help defeat Opeline instead of join her, but with she feels bad about little Sparky.

Actor Instructions:
Fizzy thinks about the time before the Kirin met the ponies, and talks about the stream of silence and how it calms emotions. The both of them wonder if they should try to use the stream to help them, asking the con goer if it would be better not to feel than to feel the hurt they do.

If the con goer decides it is better to not feel give them the codeword #novoice (villain)

If the con goer says it's better to feel the hard emotions, give them the codeword #feelandheal (hero)

Character Headspace:
Both Fizzy and Misty are depressed and guilt ridden. They don't like how they feel, and aren't sure what to do to feel better.

Author's Note:

This one hurts. I'm almost glad I didn't see how this one turned out. The idea of the two considering taking away all emptions...*shudders*

PreviousChapters Next