• Published 23rd Nov 2023
  • 134 Views, 6 Comments

Ciderfest BOAS APP Stories: 86?! - Janicethelight

  • ...
 6
 134

PreviousChapters Next
30. #PLUSHIES

Story
How you managed to find yourself lost with the only place for miles being a creepy, possibly abandoned castle, you'll never know. Still, you enter the foreboding sinister building in hopes to find anything to help Fizzy. As you are roaming the castle, you hear a voice murmuring in the distance. No. Not one voice. Two voices converse as you slowly close the distance.

"You were so right, Madame Taffytail! They think they're so great just because they have Cutie Marks and they all live together. We can be just as good as them. No. We can be better. We can make friends! We can make so many friends! And those friends can help us get Sparky, and Opaline will finally be proud of me and even give me my Cutie Mark!" one voice announces.

"Why stop at that?" Another voice with a Trottingham accent asked. "Imagine it, Misty. We can give everypony the chance to have friends! We have the power to make more magic with more friendship and then Opeline won't have to take the dragon fire magic. She can just soak up the new magic!"

"Genius!" Misty grins, eyes and horn glowing a menacingly green. "Let's see how many friendships we created!"

You look over to see Misty picking up a teacup with a tennis ball on top that looks like it was made to be some sort of creature… maybe a dog? You gasp as the odd creation moves and speaks on its own. "Yes!"

You jump into the area just as Misty activates her horn, accidentally getting caught in a teleportation field. The next thing you know, you're in Maretime Bay. Stuffed animals are running loose everywhere. Your plushies walk by and wave as Misty laughs, "It's so beautiful! With the Inspiration Manifestation bringing new friends here and this amazing page letting me bring them to life, there is more magic here than ever!" She laughs menacingly as her horn glows and other plushies fall from the sky, an orange glow glows around them, and they come to life.

"Misty! What's going on with you?" Sunny asks.

"I think she's under some curse. She said something about manifesting or inspiring." You say.

Pipp gasps, "I heard about that. It, like, completely takes over the ponies brain and all they have to do is say the Inspiration Manifestation Incantation!"

"Ooooh, Alliteration!" Izzy grins.

"How can we help?" Sunny asks.

"If I remember right, they have to hear the truth or something, but I'm not sure what truth Misty needs to hear." Pipp says.

"[USERNAME], you've been around her. What truth do you think Misty needs to hear?" Sunny asks.


[CHOICE]
What truth does Misty need to hear?
> Making plushies into friends is a fantastic idea! (Chaos)
> No matter what you do, Opaline will always want more.(Hero)
> Opaline is going to be so proud of you!(Villain)


[ENDING A: CHAOS]
You think it through and nod. "I know exactly what to say!" You turn to Misty and breathe before you speak. "Misty, making new friends from plushies is a fantastic idea!" You grin.

"Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it!" Misty grins as her eyes glow green once more and more plushies come from who knows where and becomes alive, hugging you. While Sunny and the others try to get used to this new reality, you enjoy every bit of it!

(+1 page for Chaos)

[ENDING B: HERO]
You think it through and nod. "I know exactly what to say!" You turn to Misty and breathe before you speak. "Misty! No matter how much you do for Opaline, it will never be enough. Your friends love you for who you are! Does Opaline love you…really?"

Misty's eyes glow green for a second before flickering and going back to normal. "...no…she doesn't…" she admits, "I'm sorry everypony. I was so worried about feeling alone, and helping..somepony..I might have gone a bit crazy for a moment. Here. I don't need this anymore." The orange glow went around the plushies and they went back to being stuffed. She gives the page to you, "I'm going to hang out with my real friends!"
She walks off happily with her friends.

(+1 page for Heroes)

[ENDING C: VILLAIN]
You think it through and nod. "I know exactly what to say!" You turn to Misty and breathe before you speak. "Misty. Opaline will be so proud of you!"

"Do you really think so?" Misty grins, "and I'll finally get my Cutie Mark too!" Her horn glows green, "come my plushie minions! Let's give Opaline more magic!" The plushies turn, going toward the creepy castle as you watch on.

(+1 Page for Villains)

Author's Note:

A G5 story!

I already had the idea of plushies coming to life but wasn't sure how I wanted to do it...and then Madame Taffytail graced the screen and I knew exactly what to do!

PreviousChapters Next