• Published 23rd Nov 2023
  • 134 Views, 6 Comments

Ciderfest BOAS APP Stories: 86?! - Janicethelight

  • ...
 6
 134

PreviousChapters Next
72. Howling At The Moon (Actor Prompt)

Quest Outline:
While practicing Yoga, Treehugger notices Discord not acting like himself. She asks you to help fund a way to get him back to his chaotic nature.

Character Position:
Treehugger helped Fluttershy with the breezes, and helped Discord learn a lesson. She has been enjoying these new bipedal creatures that fauna over her and pony kind.

Discord once overheard his friends saying how frustrating his chaotic antics were. Upset, he sulked off only to be hit by a magic meteorite and become Accord, the spirit of logic and harmony. Last he remembers, he was trying to make all of Equestria a hive mind before finding himself in Ciderfest.

Actor Instructions:
Treehugger is on a yoga mat, trying out different yoga poses every so often, eyeing who she thinks is Discord. Accord is organizing things, following the rules of yoga, and overall, being overly harmonious. When someone comes up, Accord kindly talks with them about all of the amazing ways he's seen the organization of this place and how it could be even better.

When they talk to Treehugger, she let's them know that she is worried about 'discord' and his weird vibes. Have her give ideas on how to have him Discord it up. They could have him make up silly fake yoga poses, or work with him on being silly. Encourage them to join him or show him how fun it is to be his real self.

Accord will try to go the other way, trying to get the con members to go with 'harmony', wanting to do everything by the book, and slip more and more how everyone would be better if we all could agree.

If they can manage to get Discord out of his Accord self. They will get the codeword #Imhowlingatthemoon (Chaos)

If they can't or decide Accord is right they get the codeword #harmonyprevails (evil)

Note: if Accord goes by the book, for extra fun, have Treehugger and Accord do the same pose or talk the same to make it seem like Accord started a new hive mind with Treehugger


Character Headspace:
Treehugger is Zen and easygoing. She just wants every creature to be at their best. She is just super chill. The only thing she worries about is animals and nature.

Accord is all about harmony in the worst way. Everything should be organized, and logical. Think the exact opposite of Discord. He acts a true gentleman as well, proper and sophisticated. He ultimately wants to make everyone him in thoughts that only be being exactly the same can true harmony be achieved

Author's Note:

Still debating on the chapter title. Someone wanted an actor prompt for aTreehugger, so I came up for one, as well as Accord, a form and opposite of Discord from the comics!

PreviousChapters Next