• Published 23rd Nov 2023
  • 134 Views, 6 Comments

Ciderfest BOAS APP Stories: 86?! - Janicethelight

  • ...
 6
 134

PreviousChapters Next
5. Party with Pinkie Pie (actor prompt)

Character: Pinkie Pie

Quest Outline: To Party with Pinkie or not to Party with Pinkie; that is the question.

Character Position:
This is Pinkie at her very best partying area. This is Pinkie who somehow knows everything one minute and is oblivious the next.

Actor Instructions:
Apart from Discord, Pinkie is the most 4th-wall-breaking character there is. Have her worried for Fizzy but also say things like, "come on. Don't take it too seriously. It's just a fun game!" Pinkie is here to break the tension and have a good time! Sure, she wants her friends to win in the end but she also trusts that her friends will win, so why not enjoy this freedom while she can? Have a good time! Dance, sing off key or on. Bounce balloons around, offer candy. Make this your space for anyone who feels a little overwhelmed to just have fun.

If others decide to join in the fun, they get the codeword #partywithpinkie (chaos)
If they decide against it they get the codeword #partypooper (villian)

Character Headspace:

Pinkie is all about intuition. She just knew that some of the stories would be fun and funny and cute. She knew others would be hard. So, Pinkie does what she knows best. She throws a huge, "You're doing great! Keep it up!" Party. I'm talking streamers, balloons, candy, music, tiny cupcakes. The works. She wanted every creature to feel good about where they are and how much they did.

Author's Note:

Ah my first actor prompt.
To give a little background, some stories where made more ambiguous to give con goers a chance to interact with the characters!

This one is pretty simple, but it still turned out cute!

PreviousChapters Next