• Published 23rd Nov 2023
  • 134 Views, 6 Comments

Ciderfest BOAS APP Stories: 86?! - Janicethelight

  • ...
 6
 134

PreviousChapters Next
20. Infestation (Actor Prompt)

Character: Celestia & Parasprites

Quest Outline:
There is an infestation of parasprites all over the convention. You need help from the people to find one and bring it back (yes they can keep it after they show it to you!)

Character Position:
Ponyville had gotten rid of the infestation, and you helped other towns do so, but the parasprites just keep moving and now they've moved to the convention!

Actor Instructions:

Parasprite actors will be hidden nearby. Ask for help from any passersby and let them know about the parasprites. Tell them about how parasprites devour food in moments, give examples! Ask them to find and show you a parasprites. Once they do, give them a special hashtag. If they wish, they can keep a tiny parasprite that the actors will be provided as giveaways, but warn them that it may eat them out of house and home!

If they give you a parasprite, give them the codeword #oneponyband (hero) if they keep it. Give them the codeword #socute (chaos) and if they refuse to help, give them the codeword #infestation (villain)

Character Headspace:

Celestia feels frustrated that these pests are keeping her from having a good time. At the same time, the parasprites are making the convention more entertaining and if someone wants to adopt the adorable vermin, who is she to say no to them?

Parasprites be fun and mischievous. Slightly hard to catch but no running away. Embrace your inner bug. You will have mini parasprites on hand as your friends to give out to those who dare. There are also 4 total Parasprite actors to improv with as an infestation.

Author's Note:

I made 500 parasites for this prompt. It was so much fun seeing the parasites wander around! I wonder how many people kept their parasites? Hope they don't find more once they get home XD.

PreviousChapters Next