• Published 4th Nov 2023
  • 298 Views, 0 Comments

Beauty and the Beast: Twilight x Luna - Big Imagination E



Let's see how this Disney crossover does with Twilight and Luna

  • ...
7
 0
 298

The Final Fight and Ending.

The mob arrived at the castle led by Blueblood and tried to barge their way in but the furniture gang blocked their way. However Blueblood had another idea. He climbed on the tower and made his way to the roof and came face to face with the beast herself. She growled at him and he stared angry.

"Were you in love with her beast?! Did you honestly think that she wanted you when she had someone like me?!" Blueblood said.

"She never liked you anyway you selfish jerk!!" Luna said.

He growled and charged at her trying to attack but everytime he did she dodged. They continued fighting for about 2 hours and once they were on the edge of the balcony Luna grabbed him by the throat and held him by the deep cliff.

"Please! Lemme go! Don't hurt me!" Blueblood said.

"After all you done?! You don't deserve that kind of mercy!" Luna said.

"No please! I'll do anything!" Blueblood said.

A part of Luna wants to throw him off the roof but she didn't. She pulled Blueblood in and stared angry.

"Get out and never come back." Luna said angry.

She released him and walked away but Blueblood didn't listen and stabbed Luna in the back as she yelled in pain. Twilight ran to her and pushed Blueblood off the roof leading him to fall to his demise. She held her close as the last petal fell meaning it was too late. But to everyone's surprise a miracle happened as the magic turned Luna back to her true form. She was now a ailcorn princess and with one kiss from Twilight the magic of the fireworks caused the whole castle to revert back to it's true glory. And all the furniture turned back into people that are servants to her meaning the curse is finally lifted. And Twilight and Luna hugged as they now had the royal feast and wedding sharing their everlasting love for each other as we cut back to Spike who finished the book.

"And so it was that the curse was lifted and everyone lived happily ever after. The End." Spike said closing the book.

"Whew! That was a good story. And there's a lesson. Look for the lover behind the beast and show your gentle side to your soulmate. Well im off to bed." Spike said.

He went upstairs and crawled in bed and fell asleep. Thus my friends ends another story of a beloved Disney movie.

Author's Note:

I hoped you liked it. More to come in the future.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment