• Published 4th Nov 2023
  • 296 Views, 0 Comments

Beauty and the Beast: Twilight x Luna - Big Imagination E



Let's see how this Disney crossover does with Twilight and Luna

  • ...
7
 0
 296

A New Story

One sunny day in Ponyville we see Spike looking out the window seeing his friend Twilight Sparkle enjoying a lovely date with her lovely wife Princess Luna. Since 3 years ago she spent some time with her after her trip to the human world and decided to get to know her better. At first she thought that she wasn't into dating but there was something about Luna that made her want to be with her. Then after those years passed they been married since. Spike smiled seeing them.

"Im happy for you Twilight. You found your princess and I have my princess. But sometimes I wish I knew why they're dating." Spike said.

Then he got an idea to read another story.

"I think I like to read another story. Since last time I imagined my girlfriend Starlight as Cinderella I wonder what I can imagine Twilight and Luna as?" Spike said.

He looked on the bookshelf and found a book with a princess and some kind of beast.

"The Beauty and the Beast. That's perfect! I can imagine Twilight as the princess and Luna as the beast. That would be a great story!" Spike said as he began reading.

"Once upon a time in a castle in a valley there was a princess named Luna. Now she had lived in a selfish life where she only cared about herself. Then one day a mysterious enchantress came and warned her that if she doesn't change her ways dire consequences would happen. Ignoring the warning young Princess Luna is cursed by the mysterious enchantress to having the appearance of a monstrous beast. Now her only hope is to learn to love a young woman and earn her love in return in order to redeem herself. But there was a time limit. If she doesn't have her love by the time the enchanted rose loses all it's petals then she'll be like this forever." Spike read.

"I hope she learns love soon. Let's find out." Spike said as the scenery changed to the same scenery from the book.

Author's Note:

Time to start a crossover with Beauty and the Beast!