• Published 4th Nov 2023
  • 299 Views, 0 Comments

Beauty and the Beast: Twilight x Luna - Big Imagination E



Let's see how this Disney crossover does with Twilight and Luna

  • ...
7
 0
 299

Blueblood's Song

Back at the village we see a tavern filled with many people. Blueblood had never felt so humiliated in his life as he sat in his chair.

"Who does she think she is huh? No one says no to Blueblood! I fell so humiliated! Rejected!" Blueblood said.

"You? Never! You want more cider?" Snips said.

"Why bother? There's nothing that can make me feel better." Blueblood said.

"Blueblood! You got to pull yourself together!" Snips said as he started singing along with the rest.

https://m.

(Play 0:26 to the end)

Soon all of the people in the tavern began singing about Blueblood and how great he is. Then Blueblood joined in the song and even the Dazzlings began singing til Blueblood lifted them up on the bench they were sitting on. After the song everyone cheered for Blueblood and he felt much better.

"Thank you Snips. I needed that." Blueblood said.

"Anytime. Soon Twilight will be yours and you'll have a wife." Snips said.

"Yes. I will not rest until Twilight is mine." Blueblood said. Then they all enjoyed a drink and spent time with everyone in the tavern.