• Published 4th Nov 2023
  • 297 Views, 0 Comments

Beauty and the Beast: Twilight x Luna - Big Imagination E



Let's see how this Disney crossover does with Twilight and Luna

  • ...
7
 0
 297

The Choice

Back with Twilight she tried to take care of a few things while her father was gone. Like avoiding Blueblood a lot. He tried to convince Twilight to marry him but refused. And since she waited for a few hours for her papa to get back she saw the same horse he rode on heading here all panicky. She looked worried when she saw the horse.

"What's wrong? Where's father?" Twilight asked the horse. "Oh we have to find him."

She got on the horse and rode off to find her dad. She arrived at the castle and boy it looked scary on the outside and inside. While she searches for her papa the furniture started to quietly follow her to the dungeon of the castle. She grabbed a torch and went in since it was dark. In there was her father locked up and she went to him.

"Dad!" Twilight said.

"Twilight! You shouldn't be in here! You have to get out!" Night Light said.

"No! Im not leaving you in here! Who did this?" Twilight said.

"There's no time to explain. You need to get out before it's too late!" Night Light said.

"No I won't....." Twilight said but got caught by a claw and the torch was out.

"What are you doing here?!" Luna said.

"Who are you?" Twilight said.

"Im the master of the castle." Luna said.

"Please. I've come for my dad. He's sick and could die." Twilight said.

"Then he shouldn't have trespassed in my castle!!" Luna said.

"Listen please let him go! I'll do anything you want!" Twilight said worried.

"There's nothing you can do about it." Luna said walking off.

"Wait! If you let my dad go then you can have me instead. I'll take his place." Twilight said.

The beast stopped in her tracks and slowly turned around to face Twilight.

"You would...take his place?" Luna said.

"Twilight don't!! You can't do this!" Night Light said.

"If I did would you let him go?" Twilight said.

She went in the light and looked at Twilight. "If you did then the answer is yes. But you would need to promise to stay here forever."

Twilight didn't know what to do. If she refused then her father would die, but if she did take his place then he'll let her father go. But in doing so she would have to stay with the beast. She looked at her father who was pleading her not to do this but Twilight had no other options.

"You have my word." Twilight said.

"So be it. It's considered done." Luna said.

She walked to the dungeon door and let Night Light out. But then she grabbed him and dragged him to the carriage outside and placed him ordering it to take him to the village. Night Light cried tears to see his daughter but Twilight couldn't say goodbye since the beast was real stubborn. She cried and wondered if that wasn't the choice she gone with.

"Mistress." The candle said.

"What?" Luna said.

"Since the girl is gonna stay with us, maybe you could give her a more comfortable room?" The candle said.

"Alright fine." Luna said.

Back in the dungeon the beast returned and saw Twilight crying.

"You didn't let me say goodbye! I didn't get to say goodbye." Twilight said.

"Come. Unless if you want to stay in the dungeon I suggest you come with me. I will show you to your room." Luna said more calm.

Twilight got up and walked with the beast to her room. While they were walking the beast saw Twilight let a lone tear come from her eye. The candle suggested she talk to her.

"I hope you like it here. The castle is your home now so you can go anywhere you like. Except the West Wing." Luna said.

"What's the West Wing?" Twilight said.

"It's forbidden!" Luna said. They finally arrived at her room and the beast escorted her in. "Now if you need anything my servants with be there to assist you."

"Also you will join me for dinner. That isn't A request!!" Luna said slamming the door.

Twilight was scared having to live with a beast. But then again she did for her father so he won't die. Twilight cried on the bed but she knew that she have to get used to it.

Author's Note:

That is quite a rude way to talk to a lady. Let's see if the beast can learn how to be nice.