• Published 31st Oct 2023
  • 552 Views, 3 Comments

Tricks and Treats - Liquid Savage



The local witch causes fetishy shenanigans

  • ...
3
 3
 552

Too Close For Confront

“Enjoy, dear,” said Spellbound as she waved off yet another customer. A wide, proud smile spread across her face as she looked at the sheer amount of bits she had collected as the night went on and the festival was starting to wind down. “I think my Tricks and Treats were quite a success.”

“Excuse me, Spellbound,” she heard just as she was about to start packing up, and she turned to see Petal Wind walking up to her with a face that could crumple stone. “Could I have a word with you?”

“Certainly,” said Spellbound with a smile. “What can I do for you?”

The festival organizer waved her hoof to the festival grounds and Spellbound followed it. She saw quite a large collection of large creatures. Some were huge blue spheres burping up berry juice, others were tied down like the giant weightless balloons they were, and most of them were massive ground-covering blobs of thick rolls and folds stuffing their faces with bottomless bags of chocolate balls. Whoever was left unaffected was either gawking in disbelief at their enormous peers or carefully bringing them to safety, whether by rolling the blueberry creatures, carrying the balloon creatures by a string like children, or trying to pull those bags away.

“You can explain to me what’s going on here,” demanded Petal Wind.

Spellbound looked for a moment longer, then regarded her with a playful smile. “I have no idea.”

“Really?” Petal Wind raised an eyebrow. “Because I’ve been keeping an eye on your stall all night. All those poor festival goers were customers of yours at least once, and now they’ve all turned into… those!”

Spellbound’s smile didn’t waver. “That is certainly an interesting coincidence.”

“And I’ve been getting whiffs of that Witch’s Brew of yours,” added Pumpkin Spice as she stomped up with a scowl of her own. “There’s pumpkin in it, isn’t there? After I told you not to use pumpkin!”

“All these accusations!” Spellbound put a hoof on her chest and whipped her head back with a dramatic flourish. “It wounds me that you both think I’m to blame for this!”

“Well if it wasn’t you, then who was it?” asked Petal Wind. “Because this looks like your M.O.”

“My pumpkin lattes certainly don’t turn creatures into blimps,” snapped Pumpkin Spice.

“I assure you, dear,” said Spellbound, leaning on the counter with her head in her hooves, “I did not use even a seed in my Witch’s Brew. Perhaps the way I mixed it together just happened to make it smell like pumpkin?”

“I’ll be the judge of that.” The mare set a couple of bits on the counter. “Gimme a cup.”

“Certainly.” With her trademark warm smile, Spellbound used her magic to dunk a cup into her cauldron. “As for the other… ailments? I admit I enjoy a good prank, especially on Nightmare Night, but I’m hardly the only trickster creeping about, hm?”

Petal Wind arched an eyebrow. “Forgive me if I’m a bit skeptical.”

“Perhaps a sample will put your mind at ease?” Spellbound hovered one of her blueberry tarts to the organizer. “You can see for yourself that they’re completely harmless.”

“For your sake, it better be.” Petal Wind took the tart and bit into it, while Pumpkin Spice took a swig of the Witch’s Brew. The two looked at their respective treats, seemingly impressed, before they eagerly finished them up.

“See? Nothing to worry about.” Spellbound grinned and used her magic to hastily gather her things. “Now, I should be going home now. It’s getting quite late and I need my beauty sleep. Thank you again for the opportunity, dear. I’ll make sure to send you a few bits to show my gratitude.”

Petal Wind wiped the juice off her mouth. “Wait, Spellbound, I have more–”

“Happy Nightmare Night!” chirped the unicorn, before she vanished in a flash of light.

“–questions,” sighed the pegasus. She shook her head and looked at the ground, where she found a sheet of paper. Curious, she lifted it in her hoof.

Don’t worry, it will wear off by morning!

“What will wear off?” she wondered to herself, before she crossed her eyes to look at the blue tint on her nose. Next to her, Pumpkin Spice let out a hiccup.

Comments ( 3 )
Comment posted by tidmouthmilk12 deleted Nov 12th, 2023

A fun little read. The Silverstream chapter was probably my favourite (though that's probably because I'm more into weight gain than blueberry/gas inflation)
I also like that Spellbound is making ponies round in a cartoony harmless way rather than out of some malicious ulterior motive. (Maybe that's why she's able to get away with it without much punishment?)

11746685
That was what I was intending, glad it came off that way

Glad you liked it <3

Login or register to comment