• Published 26th Sep 2023
  • 879 Views, 8 Comments

Milk and Cookies - Serenity Darkmoon Raven



Starlight comforts a crying Spike

  • ...
9
 8
 879

Aftermath

Twilight then walked into the room, she saw Starlight Glimmer and Spike sleeping in bed together, they had a peaceful smile on their face. Twilight chuckled and said, "They are so cute together."

She walked over and tucked them in and she kissed Spike. She then walked away from the bed and turn off the lights. She then turns to the couple and spoke in a quiet tone, "They go together like Milk and Cookies.." She then walked downstairs, leaving the couple alone. Twilight was happy she completed the friendship lesson and that Spike found a new lover since Rarity was taken.

Twilight then sorted books, alphabetically, she vacuumed, she fed her owl pet. She even watch TV. She had so much fun and even imagined what Starlight and Spike's Wedding would look like.. Starlight walking down the aisle with her beautiful white dress with a veil, Spike in a black tuxedo, them exchanging vows and kissing. She blushed pink.


She said, "They are a cute couple.." She smirked and continued watching TV a show about talking ponies learning about friendship and fighting baddies.