• Published 6th Sep 2023
  • 622 Views, 14 Comments

Cozy Glow vs. Flurry Heart, Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny - Saiyan Cartoon Champion



She tried to give her a chance, she tried to redeem her. But the time for that has passed. And now Princess Flurry Heart must confront the villainous Cozy Glow and settle things once in for all.

  • ...
2
 14
 622

Reversal

"Is this really still necessary?" Cozy Glow asked Princess Cadence, as the princess shackled her left hindleg to her bed post, before calmly moving to tuck her in.

"Practically, probably not anymore. Legally, still yes." Cadence answered while pulling the pink quilt up to Cozy's neck. Who simply pouted in response. "Maybe if you weren't so hostile with Twilight when she comes to check on you, I could convince her ease up of the terms of your probation," the princess said in a reprimanding tone. Before playfully rubbing the mane of the still pouting filly.

Cadence then moved tuck in her daughter, who was laying in a larger and fancier looking bed with a canopy above it, on the opposite side of the room. Since her father had shot down her suggestion of getting bunk beds.

Cozy grumbled something to her self about uppity, spoiled princesses, that the two princesses pretended not to hear. As Cadence kissed Flurry Heart on the forehead and turned to the door. "Good night you two," she said as she left.

"Good night Mommy! I love you!" Flurry called out. Which caused Cozy to roll her eyes.

"I love you too, Flurry Heart!" Cadence called back. "You too, Cozy Glow." She added before magically turning out the lights and shutting the door.

Cozy rolled onto her side, causing the chain to raddle slightly. Putting a scowl on her face on her face as she did so. While trying not to think too hard about what princess love butt just said. Doing that made her feel weird inside.

She laid like this in silence for just long enough, that she almost started to drift away. Until she felt a weight hop in the side of the bed she was facing away from. Electing a sigh from the pegasus as she turned back around to see an alicorn snuggling under covers.

"What are you doing?"

"I though you may want some protection, in case the "evil moon witch" tries to invade your dreams again." Flurry answered with a smile. Earning another eye roll from the pegasus.

"Whatever," Cozy said in the tone of somepony trying to sound indifferent as she turned back away.

"There is something else, I wanted to ask you about," Flurry said uneasily.

"What?" Cozy responded bluntly.

"How come you always get to be the bad guy when we play?" The alicorn asked. "I want to play the villain sometimes?"

"Flurry, I am a villain," Cozy responded dismissively. "You're the goody too shoes, heroic princess that everypony loves. Those are the roles we're meant to play." Cozy shut eyes. Hoping the conversation was over.

Flurry looked over her friend hesitantly. "But don't you ever feel like playing the hero? I think you could be good at it if you tried."

Cozy didn't respond. Causing Flurry to frown. Knowing Cozy wasn't asleep, but just trying to ignore her, since she wasn't snoring. But then she got an idea.

"Maybe you could finally beat me, if you were the hero?" Cozy's ears popped up at this.

The Next Day

Cozy Glow, rebel and champion of the downtrodden ponies, carefully and silently scaled the side of The Evil Queen Flurry Heart's Fortress. Built over the ruins of her supposedly beloved former home. Covered in a dark cloak that flapped around in chilly wind. Hiding her black, leather armor, the sword and dagger at her sides, and the bow and arrow on her back.

She had been shown the ways of good by the queen, before she herself had ironically fallen into madness and tyranny. And It was now up to Cozy Glow, the former villain to make things right and liberated the ponies Flurry Heart had once sworn to protect.

Author's Note:

And there it is. I hope it was a satisfyingly way to close out this short little story.

Comments ( 6 )

good story

i.imgflip.com/36ozx1.jpg

would add your name but I don't know how to put it in

Finally got around to reading this. Adorable ending for an adorable story!

"Practically, probably not anymore. Legally, still yes." Cadence answered while pulling the pink quilt up to Cozy's neck. Who simply pouted in response. "Maybe if you weren't so hostile with Twilight when she comes to check on you, I could convince her ease up of the terms of your probation,"

Wouldn't Cozy technically be under the jurisdiction of the Crystal Empire rather then Equestria?

11692001
Thanks!

As for Cozy's legal situation, I like to think Twilight's her "parole officer" for lack of a better term. And she made a deal to give custody over to Shining and Candence because she believed it would be a better environment for her than Canterlot or Ponyville, given her history there. But Twilight still sets the terms for all this, which her family in The Crystal Empire agreed to.

Just out of curiosity, do you think the twist in this story was too obvious?

11692027
The twist wasn't that obvious at first, but it became very clear as to what was going on before the first half of the first chapter when Cozy started acting particularly childish.

11692983
Auh, well, thanks again for reading the story.:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment