• Published 11th Aug 2023
  • 197 Views, 6 Comments

MLE: Within The Sun's Flames - KaiurioIsTires



The Sun has multiple sides that is invisible, unseen, and mysterious.

  • ...
 6
 197

Hides Mysterious Parts

The Sun is a beautiful sight from afar. Bringing the light, love, hope and many other things to the Galaxy it served. The most powerful celestial body in the Galaxy, so bright, fierce, so scary, but yet so beautiful. The Sun has many sides, the front side. The side that is shown the to Galaxy, most know it as the Sun's only side. Happy, bright, light, peaceful, calm, understanding, brave, heavenly, all the positive feelings this side showed.

But then there are the other sides, the unspoken sides, the mysterious sides. The sides no one knew of nor ever saw. Many parts of The Sun remained hidden from the universe. Not even her little Moon knows of these sides.

And The Sun, the center of the Galaxy, prefers it to stay like that.

------------

The Sun is a simple yet very difficult being to describe. The Front was simple, The Sides are a mystery, The Back is unheard, the center is complicated. And the Shattered is in the past, while The Whole is grateful The Shattered was there.

She is always views as this beautiful woman with a voice of an angel. So nice, calm, understanding, always accepting to anyone or anything. All of Equss knows their Queen as a mother, their protector, their Goddess. You only saw one side of The Sun, her front side. The side that is always in control of herself. That was called The Front, the side that is always seen.

However..

She has other sides as well, the unseen, the unspoken, the mysterious sides. The sides that even she has forgotten she possessed. These sides are locked away in the shadows. Never to be seen.

The Sides, left and right. The unheard of , these flames were more orange and yellow. Those saw The Right must have upset The Sun, because The Right can and will burn you alive, make sure you suffer a painfully, slow, and brutal death. And will make sure you are never found. The Right was pure negative emotion, usually it's rare to see The Right. But it only takes a large shoot in he core to see The Right.

The Left, also known as the emotional side. This Side is rare to see, as this is the Sun's vulnerability. When she is at her lowest, her weakest. Though The Left is only activated when you have really stabbed deep into The Center to uneasy this.

These were the unheard sides, because The Sun will never show these sides to the eyes of the Galaxy. The Galaxy did not need to see their center on her knees, begging for her unheard sides too allow The Front to step forward and tale back control. The unheard sides were when she was at her most vulnerable, the sides that evil wished to get too.

Then there is The Center. Her core, where the heart of gold lays in store. The core has been through hell, broken so many times, The Sun was amazed her core has mended itself over the years. The core was the center of it all, the flames, the layers, everything. The Sun relied on her core a lot.

The Back, completely covered by shadows. The dark side of The Sun. This part of her is pure evil, hatred, regret, and sorrow. The negative emotions that she holds and hooded for many years. The complete opposite of The Front. The Front is seen as the God side of the Sun, while the back is seen as Satan. You mostly see the Front, but those who have seen The Back, never lived to tell the tale.

The Back often combated The Front to let others see her fury, power, and might. The Front refuses to allow the Galaxy to see The Back, the monster that lives behind it's light flames, and surrounded by red flames. All of the evil that lerks around Equss have all came to an agreement that The Back side of The Sun. Is way more then they could ever be.

All of those known parts made her whole. The Whole, the entire Sun was The Whole.

But thousands of years ago There was no Whole, she was shattered into billions of pieces. The Shattered was broken, betrayed, and hurt by everyone. The only small piece of The Shattered that was hanging by a threat, was held by the Moon.

The Moon was loved by The Shattered Sun, helped her older Sun keep her last string of hope. Until the Moon was taken from her. That was when the Moon was forced to let go of the thread, shattering the last piece completely. When her Moon was forced away from her, The Shattered gave up on hoping, gave up on finding a way out of her tiny cage with no key. Scars from The Shattered still remained on The Whole, mentally and physically.

The Shattered represented the mysterious past of The Sun. The Shattered was emotionlessness, lost and covered by a layer of hopeless. Back then The Shattered worked with to the Front, so no one could see who The Sun really was. She remained covered by a mask that only showed The Front, that mask still remains today. But that mask played a large role for The Shattered.

The Sun will always remember The Shattered, as The Shattered made her into The Whole. She will never speak of her tragic and sorrow past, not even to her Moon. The Moon was already dealing with a lot, also The Sun did not want The Moon to know who she used to be.

The Galaxy will always see the front side of the Sun, and that's how it's going to remain. These parts of The Sun made The Sun, The Galaxy knows as today. The Galaxy it served will never know of the other parts except The Front.

And that's how it's going to remain, until the day the Sun was to fade from its position. That's not going to happen anytime, so these sides will remains unknown to everyone and everything.

Including her own little Moon..

Within the Sun's Flames, hides a mysterious tragic past.

Author's Note:

These MLE shots are connect to the main story "My Little Equssians"

Comments ( 6 )

Was I supposed to read MLE before or after this? Because, I don’t wanna go out of order.

this is symbolism

1166490These side stories are just shots that hopefully helps you understand the characters, the story, and the events of MLE. There really is no order lol just the MLE seasons one for now only has one chapter so your good! 😁👍

11665400
Did you delete season one? Because, I don’t see it.

11666735
Yeah.. rewriting it since I didn't like the first attempt. So for now posting these MLE shots.

Login or register to comment