• Published 10th Aug 2023
  • 368 Views, 5 Comments

E.T. : Equestria Terrestrial - ShadowedKnight68

  • ...
3
 5
 368

3: I'll Be Back

Rainbow colors flooded my vision as my entire body twisted and stretched while I swirled around the tunnel like one of those barbershop candycane things.

The colors getting brighter and brighter before all I saw was white and then everything went black, in an instant I felt my body hit solid ground with a thud. Groaning and opening my eyes I watched the world spin around in opposite direction between eyes before shaking my head and blinking a couple times to refocused them and remove my dizziness.

Blinking, my eyes widened as I saw a familiar world sit before me, gone were castle and medieval houses, returned were modern housing and street lights!! Also I was in front of a school I didn't recognize but it still looked like a earth school so that was a plus, as well I was laying on concrete so another plus!

"I'm home!!" I cheered sitting up breathing and proceeded to choke and cough, air in pony land was cleaner...but hey! Dirty air meant earth! Smiling widely I stood up and went to find out where the heck on earth I was.

Or well...tried to as standing up I felt my spine begin to yell at me as my body stiffened and ached before I wobbled, my legs not responding right causing me to come crashing back down to the concrete below smacking my jaws together sending a painful vibration thriugh my skull.

Winced I rubbed my aching jaw and became keenly aware...my fingers had taken a one way trip to outta heresville cause I couldn't feel them. Freezing up I slowly dragged the hand up off my chin and in front of my face, poking up from below my vision was a orange cylinder.

"Huh...okay well onto my ha-ahhhh!!!!" My voice rose to a scream as I looked down from the tube to find it attached to me, this was my arm?!?!

Screaming I fumbled backwards flopping onto my back as I scrambled away from the offending limb, only to see three more and a orange furry body, I was orange and furry!! Flailing my limbs around like an inflatable waving tube man I rolled around in the ground panic as I screamed and panicked.

Eventually I panted and tried to calm myself down, this was fine, it wasn't horrible, I was just seemingly turned into a orange furry thing! Fingers and toes? Psh who needed them?? A whimper escaped my lips as I hugged myself tighter. I liked my fingers and toes...

Wait! I'll just go back through the mirror! Twilight can fix this or the horse er pony lady can! Looking around quickly with new hope I found...no mirror...only some horse statue...oh god...it was a one way trip...they must closed the mirror after I went through!! I was stuck! Stuck as some orange furry thing on earth!! I was gonna get dissected!! I was gonna lose my job!! I can't pick up trays with numbs!!!

I wailed head falling back as tears steamed down my face, my life was over!! Alan Grant was a weird furry orange thing now!!! I'm doomed!!

"What's that noise?" A young girls voice asked.

"I don't know, sounds like someone cryin" another girls voice responded.

"Really noisily.." a rougher girls voice added.

Going rigid I slowly peaked around the statue and my eyes went wide as dinner plates, walking towards me were three young girls...with yellow, dark orange, and pure white skin!! They also looked off from normal humans, bigger heads and eyes, those weren't my humans!! Oh god...they're the aliens who abducted me!!

They musta followed some signal back to me and now wanted to capture me again!! This was their plan! Make me into a furry orange thing for a pet or something!! Well not this human!! Fumbling with my stumps I hopped up onto my feet and ran best I could only to stumble and fall towards the ground, catching myself with my hands or arm stumps I landed in a surprisingly not awkward position.

It actually felt more natural...oh lord my arms were the same length as my legs now! I really was made into a pet! Seeing as this was the best way to move I booked it on unfamiliar limbs stumbling and tripping across the ground as I hurried towards the only place I saw close by...school, my old nemesis...

Rushing into the school halls I heard rapid clacking coming from my new limbs, they felt soft when I was poking myself but now they sounded like horse hooves or something, I was some weird alien animal for sure!

Looking around I tried to find a classroom door which was open, I was not gonna be able to open a door with these stumps, once I could find one I was gonna ask for help, or at least get enough attention so the aliens couldn't get me, it's all I really could do.

Suddenly a loud ringing filled the air jolting me in the middle of my run sending me to the floor face first, wincing the ringing was really loud for some reason, it was like my hearing increased, suddenly I felt movement on my head and the noise muffled, was...was that my ears??

Before I could worry about myself more all the classroom doors opened and students began filing out, my eyes going wide once more as instead of normal teens I saw more aliens...humanlike things but of every color imaginable...

As the students were filing out, their focus on either lockers or next activities soon were brushed away as each looked to me in the middle of the hall, gasps and looks of shock filled the hall and I felt fear filled me.

A few of the girl aliens looked like they just saw a puppy, most other students looked confused, I was in deep trouble now...shakily I stood up and went to back away.

"Woah woah, calm down there, anybody got a jacket or something we can use to wrap it up??" A male student asked stepping forward arms out as he looked to other students.

Another pulled his jacket off holding it out like a matador "what do you think it is? a baby horse or something??"

"Maybe a baby pony or a miniature horse...but uh, it looks weird..." The first one muttered looking back at me.

No shit I looked weird you psychos turned me into some weir-did they say horse and pony? Blinking I slowly looked down at the shiny tiled floor seeing ever so slightly a reflection of myself, I just barely made out the features id seen before...I looked like one of the ponies!!

Strong arms wrapped around my waist snapping me out of my thoughts "gotcha!" The guy from before said as he grabbed hold of me, freaking out I squirmed and kicked my legs finding purchase and connecting with the guys gut causing him to grunt and loosen his grip, in that moment I booked it.

The guy with the jacket held it out like a shield and I sped up before dropping down on my stomach sliding across the floor rushing under the jacket and between the guys legs before returning to running pushing past panicked teens as I hurried down the hall.

Okay okay so I'm a pony now, and I'm in alien school, was pony land just the aliens weird zoo??? God this was so crazy!! I thought being in pony land was crazy but this is insane!!

The sound of running footsteps echoed behind me and with a glance back I saw students hurrying after me, oh great they think I'm a wild animal! I gotta get out of here find some way to get off this planet or something!!

Sliding across the floor when rounding a corner I slammed my side into some lockers wincing but kept running, hooves had sucky traction on tile floor! But once I found a fire exit or something I'd be better going out on grass and concrete, just gotta kee-

Brown wood filled my vision followed by a hard whack as my face impacted something hard sending me tumbling across the rule and sliding as my fur moved across the smooth flooring before I slammed into a wall, a wall which shattered like glass before raining down across my body.

Wincing and holding my pounding face I peaked an eye open and found blood on my hooves, the warmth running down my nose said I had a nose bleed, looking around I saw shattered glass surrounding the floor and on my, looking back I realized the wall I hit was a trophy case, one now lacking glass.

My new flexible ears twitched towards the increasingly getting louder stampede of footsteps made me refocus on running, Shakily standing and wobbling I stumbled forward and wobbled down the hall looking around with my head feeling sluggish, blinking strangely heavy eyes I focused through blurriness I didnr notice I had to try and find a fire exit, now if the halls would stop getting longer and twisting id find one easily!

Grumbling I tried on my heavy feet nearly falling over again, spreading my arms out to stabilize I panted hanging my head and tried to focus, the floor was spinningmand coming in and out of focus, that would explain the tripping.

Groaning I lifted my heavy head up and spotted a open door, that was an exit! Wobbling and swaying over I bumped into the doorframe feeling a stinging pain making me wince before I flinched as sunlight shined into my eyes, stumbling away from the light I found a dark little cave, squeezing myself in I flopped to the cold floor feeling my head drag me down, the room was spinning, closing them I felt relief from the dizziness, thinkin I needed a little nap for this headache, then I can go to the rodeo and ride the walrus with the cupcake queen of apple cider vinegar.


Sunset look up as the bell rang and then stood grabbing her bag and putting her school work inside, the club room was nice to hang out in when she didn't have a class at this time, especially to catch up wirh any school work she wss behind on.

Slinging her bag over her shoulder she headed to the door wrapping her hand around the handle opening it when suddenly it lurched back close with a loud bang on the otherside followed by the sound of glass shattering, jumping back in surprise she held her bags strap tighter.

"What was that??" Cautiously she opened the door again and peaked out finding the hall empty, however her eyes soon landed upon the trophy case which was missing it's glass, glass which couid be found shattered on tje ground, walking over she crohched down looking it over soon enough noticing speckkes of red scattered about.

Spotting droplets she followed the trail away from the glass and a bit down the hall to a open classroom, stepping in she looked around the empty room, someone was bleeding...but who?

Her eyes caught sight of the trail continuing under the teachers desk, carefully creeping that way she swallowed nervously not knowing what she would find beneath...wrapping her hand around the edge she slowly peaked under and gasped as what she found was the last thing she ever expected.

Lying unconscious was a pony, a pony from equestria!! This..this was impossible! How could a pony get here?? If any used the mirror they'd end up a human, she's never heard of one staying a pony, she soon noticed the scratches across it's back which were red, and it's currently bleeding nose, the sojnd of glass and the doors bang niw made sense, wincing st the thiught if hitting the door thst hsrd muzzle first brought back painful memories of being a pony herself.

Suddenly her ears picked up the sound of approaching students, panic filled her as if they found the pony it's be chaos, taking her jacket off she quickly dropped it over the pony and careful picked them up so she didn't hurt them more, holding them under her arm she stepped out of the room, as she did a swarm of students rushed by looking around.

One hurried to her "sunset, did you see a little horse pony thing run by??" He asked quickly.

Blinking wide eyes and avoiding looking at her jacket under her arm she shook her head "nope, sorry" she put on a sincere smile.

"We gotta get it out of here before it makes a mess" he said and walked away from her.

Sunset sighed in relief before hurrying to the club room and closed the door dropping the blinds, she then set the pony down on a nearby couch and quickly called her friends "girls, her to the club now, we got a magic issue, also Fluttershy, being first aid, someone really needs you."

After a couple of minutes her friends filed in, some alone others together until all seven of them were there, each gasped seeing the pony on the couch unconscious, Fluttershy gasping the loudest when she saw the injuries, hurrying over and beginning to bandage them up.

"This one of princess Twilights friends?" Applejack asked.

"I don't know, maybe? But I'm confused how he got here" " sunset said looking at him confused.

"Through the mirror silly" pinkie giggled.

" I mean as a pony, the mirror should have changed him into a human like us, instead he's still a pony" Sunset replied.

"That is strange" Twilight replied pushing her glasses up "from what you've said about the mirror it's function is to make the traveler fit the world they're traveling too, however this woukd suggest some soet of discrepancy, either a glitch, or something else entirely..."

"Could he have gotten here another way? Maybe casted a spell or something?" Rarity offered.

"No horn, so I don't think he did it himself, someone would have had to have done it, or he got caught in some strange magical mishap" Sunset replied shrugging.

"Does princess Twilight have any idea?" Rainbowdash asked.

Sunset blinked before face palm f and grabbing her book "I panicked so much I completely forgot to ask her!" She scolded herself and wrote in the book telling Twilight there was a earth pony stallion here, and wondered if she knew anything.

After a couple of seconds...

"What?!?" Twilight wrote back and followed it up with more "has he said his name?? Is it Alan?? Dear Celestia, hold on I'm coming through!"

"Okay well... Twilight's coming" Sunset told the others.

They each smiled in excitement before Dash huffed "oh man, now it's gonna get really complicated with two Twilight's, we gotta use a nick name or something for one of you."

"we'll figure that out, and this pony situation" Sunset replied.

After a couple minutes princess Twilight came rushing into the club room, the girls all excitedly calling jer name as they hugged her in a group hug, human Twilight keeping back but smiling.

Once the hug broke, Princess Twilight looking towards the unconscious pony and raised a brow confused "this is...Alan?" She walked over to him seeing the bandages "what happened to him??"

"Well, the other students I guess saw him and tried to grab him thinking he was a pony from this world, he ran and well...ran into the door as I opened it, and then crasjed inro tje trophy case..." Sunset rubbed her arm uncomfortably.

Princess Twilight sighed looking to him worried "poor Alan...whatever those...things did to bring him to Equestria must have caused this strange mix up when going through the portal, rather than keeping him human it turned him into a pony..."

"Wait he's from here??" Sunset said in shock.

"Yes, he was a human in equestria, and he was abducted by being he didn't know, they did something to him but none of us know exactly what that is, and this just adds to the confusion..." she sighed and looked puzzled once more "most curiously...his pony form and human form are... extremely different. "

"How so darling?" Rarity asked.

"well, as a human his skin was more tanish, and his hair was brown, but as s pony he...well he looks like you Applejack, just as a stallion" Princess Twilight explained.

"Me? Now why in tarnation would he turn into a stallion version of me??" Applejack asked in confusion.

"I don't know, it doesn't make sense" she said just as confused.

Other Twilight walked over "did Alan and other Applejack interact before he came here?"

"very little, but he did save her from a changeling, but beyond that no..." Princess Twilight replied.

"Hmm, I thought maybe the portal could have potentially co fused the two? I know it doesn't make sense from a science stand point but from a magical one" Twilight said.

" It possible" princess Twilight finished looking back at Alan and then gently brushed the fur on his right shoulder away looking for something before finding it "ah ha! He still has the needle mark..." She thought for a moment "Alan said he was injected with something strange, he didn't know what and magical scans showed nothing either, however he seemed to be stronger than before, if the needle mark is still there than that means this is Alan's pony form, however, it's appearance being similar to Applejack must mean there's a correlation between the needle mark and her."

"Of course! This isn't a magical event then, but rather-" Twilight said smiling before the two simultaneously said "it's a science one!"

"Great, two egg heads" dash huffed already lost on what the heck they were talking about.


My head pounded in my skull like a certain orange pony bucking, slowly reaching up and rubbing my head I wince from the touch of a sensitive bruise, cracking my eyes open I spot a unfamiliar room, fear suddenly taking me as I remembered where I was, jumping to my new hooves I spun around looking for an exit only to catch sight of eight familiar faces.

Only those faces were much flatter than I remembered, and they also were human shaped so that added to it, the girls I've come to know as ponies now were human teen Girls, coulda sworn they were at least twenty back in pony land...

They noticed my awakening and the Fluttershy one moved over "no no please don't move, you'll upset your injuries" she held her hands out in a none aggressive manner but I still eyed her wearily.

"Right, and then one of you will stick me with a tranquilizer, heh not happening banana girl" I moved further from her on the couch.

"Hey don't call her names!" Rainbowdash glared.

"I'm keeping my eye on you too bluey!" I shot her a glare.

Rainbowdash gave a confused expression.

"Alan look it's me Twilight" Twilight er one of the Twilight's said, wait why were there two of them?

"Woahh double vision..." I mumbled looking between them.

"I came through the mirror after Sunset" she gestured to the bacon haired girl "told me you arrived as a pony, I'm trying to figure out what happened so we can turn you back into a human."

"Psh yeah right! You mean turn me into a pet! You really think just cause you guys look a little human id just listen to you?? Not happening aliens!!" I smirked and turned to the window squatting down reading myself "I'm outta here!" I leapt forward and bashed my face right into the window "the trophy case...was so much easier..." My face squeaked down the glass before I fell, hit the couch, rolled and collapsed down the floor.

Fluttershy gasped while the others cringed at the obvious injury, she hurried over and began checking me over while asking over snd over again if I was okay.

Well she seemed to genuinely care about me so ther confused this whole situation "besides my face and who hurting, I'm fine..." I replied rubbing my cheek.

"Oh you poor thing, you must be so scared, in an unfamiliar body, and treated like a wild animal" Fluttershy said as she hugged and pet me, it was strangely soothing...

"Wait what did you mean we look a little human? Don't we look like you're supposed to?" Twilight asked confused.

"Uh no...humans on earth aren't technicolored..." I remarked while enjoying the petting.

"oh no..." Twilight said and looked to her double who shared the same worried expression.

" Is this part where you tell me my situation is worse than we all thought?" I asked with a gesture of my hoof.

"Well...Twilight and myself" the glasses wearing Twilight said gls cing to her double "were the rising about your pony appearance, deducing it had some effect from Applejack, the pony Applejack to be precise" she pushed her glasses up.

"What we couldn't figure out was why it happened, you only interacted with Applejack for a second, and then suddenly your a male copy of her here, but now with what you said...I Believe it's clear.." Twilight who was previously a pony and now a weird human said.

"Can you get to the point you two??" Rainbowdash groaned.

"Alan...isn't from this universe, nor this earth, he's from our universe on another earth, he's an alien" Twilight explained.

The girls all gasped while I went wide eyed "I'm...the alien? B-but how does that work??"

"The portal turns residents of our universe into those of this one, however, you already essentially look like this universe residents, previously when I brought spike here he became a dog, but dogs already existed in equestria, just not on earth so then the mirror made him the closest thing even if said rhif exists in both realities."

"The reason you became a pony is well my best bet, there's another equestria in this universe but we another planet, sort of a mirror to your earth in ours, ther Equestria most likely has ponies as residents but they match Alan's earths residentd trstjer thsn our own" Twilight explained using a chalkboard to draw the four different planets with lines connecting each.

I blinked holding my head "woah okay...so...rather then ending up in anorjer universe, e I actually was abducted by aliens, ended up on an alien poanet of ponies, snd rhen jumoed universe to s reverse reality wjere ponies see humans and humans are ponies and im now a pony but i was hukan in a piny land bur i was from which is humans and ponies and ponies and-and" my eyes rolled back and I fell over unconscious

With a few gentle slaps to the cheek I was back up "okay brain crashed...but I think I get it...so uh...how do I get home?"

"Well...space travel hasn't been invented in equestria" Twilight frowned.

" It has where but it's nothing spectacular, it takes months just to get to mars and we barely can do that" Glasses Twilight said frowning aswell.

" So even if we could find the equestria of this universe to use the mirror there, it woukd take so long none of us would even survive it..." Twilight huffed.

"so I'm stuck?.." I frowned.

"W-well...there are spells to send ponies to the moon...if we can reengineer that spell...maybe we could send you to earth instead!" Twilight smiled.

"Why would you need a spell to...never mind" I shook my head and smiled "so then how do we make it do a earth send rather than a moon one??"

"Hmmm we'd need to find earth in equestria, then we can calculate the correct distance and from there adjust the spells parameters" she smiled.

"Right awesome, we do that" I gave a nonexistent thumbs up.

"In the meantime though... Alan which world did you want to stay on, I know this one isn't your earth but it's close to it, would you prefer to stay here as a pony or return to equestria as a human?" Twilight asked gently.

That was a good question, this earth was pretty close to my own, they had actual technology, but I was a horse, I'd be hunted by this worlds government no doubt, huffing there wss really only one choice "let go back to the world where I got thumbs."

Twilight nodded and looked to her friends "thank you all for helping Alan, Sunset, I'll keep you notified on the progress of the spell."

Sunset nodded and the nine of us moving through the school with the girls keeping me hidden with their bodies till we reached the front of the school

"good luck Alan, hope you can get home." Sunset said.

"So do I" I sighed and stood beside Twilight "thanks for the help you guys, stay human" I saluted and looked to Twilight who waved her friends goodbye befoee stepping through the statue, so that's where the otjer mirror was...weird, stepping in I immediately remembered why I hated the mirror cause I was in this fun house of hell once more, spiraling and stretching while I screamed, Till finally I plopped our the other end groaning.

"Alright, first you should tell me what other planets or star systems surround your planet and then" Twilight as a pony once more ranted off as she walked before turning to me and gasped loudly a look of shock on her face.

Sitting up I rubbed my neck and looked curiously at her reaction "what?"

"Y-you...okay...this just got a whole lot more concerning" She replied nervously pointing at me.

Confused I turned to look in the mirror at my reflection before gasping, staring back at me was me...just one of my eyes was yellow, and I had green hair "well...fuck."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment