• ...
 2
 313

Sneaky Snake

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were chillin in Rainbow’s room. They did all sorts of things, playing video games, talking shit, etc . They decided not to invite the rest of the girls, since they would do things (especially Rainbow Dash) they wouldn’t approve of.

Rainbow doordashed a lot of food and ordered pizza. The pizza delivery was a different one, since it was a very expensive pizza. One of the best of the best. Ever since Rainbow Dash was a child, she would have this pizza once every year. It’s rich flavor, the cheese, everything about it was just awesome! She decided to order it tonight because she wanted her friend, Applejack to try it. As Rainbow guessed, she loved it! Rainbow ate most of the pizza but left two slices left. She had a tradition of leaving leftovers for this pizza. It’s too legendary for it to be gone in one night.

“Oh man, I’m so bloated. I probably gained a pound,” Rainbow laughed, jokingly. Applejack just stared at her and shook her head.

“What time is it?” Rainbow asked, laying in bed.

“1:25 AM” Applejack said, in a deadpan but also tired voice.

“Holy shit! It’s so late. Ima go to sleep, I got things to do tomorrow,” Rainbow went under her sheets and got comfortable. Applejack had her sleeping bag already set and was sitting on it. She was also tired but didn’t want to go to sleep yet, so she decided to stay up for a few.

Rainbow Dash is a fast and deep sleeper so it didn’t take long for her to knock out. Applejack couldn’t understand how she can sleep through everything going on in the room. The TV was on, Rainbow had faint rap music playing on her phone, and her obnoxious snoring.

Applejack heavily sighed. She went on her phone but immediately got bored. She switched off her phone and set it aside. She blankly stared at the TV until she heard a loud bang in the house. Applejack was startled and wide eyed, hearing loud rustling.

She wasn’t sure if it was Rainbow’s parents or someone ACTUALLY in the house. She was deciding whether or not she would wake up Rainbow and tell her what’s going on. While thinking, she heard the noise stop to an abrupt then heard the loud bang again but less loud.

Applejack got up from her sleeping bag and looked out the window, trying to see if she could spot anyone, but she couldn’t see anything. Applejack had a look of concern written all over her face. Did someone break in? she questioned herself.

She looked back at the door and thought if she should go and check what the hell just happened. She didn’t want to think the worst and just assumed it was Rainbow’s parents. Chickening out, she went to sleep pretending nothing happened.


Rainbow Dash woke up to a dim room. She groaned in annoyance since she felt like shit. She picked up her phone but only to find it dead. She threw her phone back and buried her head back on her pillow trying to fall back sleep.

It didn’t work.

She raised her head and got off the bed, groaning once more. She looked at Applejack on the ground, who is peacefully sleeping. She picked up her phone to check the time.

“6:40? Jeez it’s too early,” Rainbow rubbed her eyes and made her way to the bathroom. She was already in a sour mood because she has soccer practice and her friends had planned something right after that. She just wanted to stay home.

After her bathroom break, she went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. She opened the fridge and almost popped an eye out. All the pizza was gone! That pizza was Dash’s favorite and again, was very expensive. Her face flushed with red. Anger and sadness had compelled her. She was going to find out who did this. She will not let this slide.

She stomed her way to her parents bedroom and opened the door without permission. Windy and Bow woke up and jumped to the loud noise. They immediately put the sheets on their naked bodies.

“What the hell!? What did we tell you about-“

“WHO ATE THE PIZZA?” Rainbow interrupted. Her parents gave her confused looks.

“I didn’t even know you ordered pizza,” Windy said. “Maybe it’s your friend.”

Rainbow walked away and slammed the door shut.

“Jesus Christ what’s wrong with that girl,” Bow said, in annoyance.

Rainbow Dash went back in her room and started yelling. Applejack jolted up, wide eyed. Applejack looked up and gave her a dirty look.

“The hell!? You scared me!” Applejack scolded her.

“I don’t give a fuck. Follow me,” Rainbow ordered. Applejack groaned in annoyance and followed her. Rainbow opened the fridge and pointed at the empty pizza box.

“What is this? Did you do this?” Rainbow asked.

Applejack felt her eyes piercing into her soul. The look made her shutter a little bit.

“No?” Applejack said. “Yer fatass probably ate it,” she remarked, giving her a look. Rainbow side eyed her.

“You went to sleep last so it was you!” Rainbow accused, moving her finger away from the pizza box and moved its direction towards her.

Applejack protested, “yer the one who ate most of it!” The girls went back and forth bickering until Bow came out the room to stop the argument. He was in a bad mood thanks to Rainbow’s random intrusion, so he was not having it. He went inbetween Dash and Applejack and looked down at them sternly.

“Do we have a problem?” Bow said, with all seriousness. He was the cool/fun father, but his mood made it seem like he’s the complete opposite. Rainbow looked up at her father with a mixture of anger and fear. She knew not to make her dad angry.

“No sir, we are sorry,” Applejack apologized. She was always respectful towards grown ups, even if she was really mad. Rainbow took her eyes off her father and opened her mouth.

“Yeah, sorry,” The room stayed quiet for a second until Bow spoke up. “What’s with all this arguing? It’s so early in the morning!” He complained. Applejack looked at Rainbow Dash as a way in saying she do the talking. Dash gave her a dirty look in return.

“Well SOMEONE ate all the pizza!” Dash looked at her. “I’m just trying to figure out who.”

Bow’s face flatted. “it’s too early to be eating pizza. Get ready and you can figure this all out later.”

Bow walked away and Rainbow shouted one more thing at him, “I wasn’t going to eat it!” Rainbow’s face showed all anger and annoyance. She gave Applejack a short glance before walking back to her room.

Applejack followed her. “Dash I’m being serious. I didn’t eat the pizza.” Rainbow didn’t look back and grabbed her charger and plugged her phone in. She sat on the ground, waiting for her phone to power on. Applejack just looked down at her.

“So what you’re just gunna want for yer phone to charge up? Just forget about it! It’s just pizza,” Applejack said. She seriously didn’t want to deal with Rainbow complaining about the lost of her favorite pizza, even though it was pretty expensive.

Rainbow looked up at her, “You know how much it cost? 60 dollars! Plus you loved that pizza too. I know you wanted left overs.” She wasn’t wrong. Applejack did like that pizza… just as much as Dash.

Applejack looked up, pondering. She was thinking about Dash’s words. She was considering helping Dash figure out who ate it, until someone popped in her head. She just remembered what happened last night. She couldn’t believe she didn’t tell Dash about it before.

“Dash, I forgot to tell you somethin’ !“ Applejack sparked up. Rainbow’s phone turned on, at two percent. She picked it up and went on it as AJ was talking.

“I heard some rustlin’ last night, around two I think. But it was really loud, and I’m darn sure it came from the kitchen!” Applejack said. Rainbow’s eyes were removed from her screen and up at Applejack. Her eyes were wide and she stood up shaking AJ.

“Why didn’t wake me up? That’s some serious shit! Someone could of stole something!” Rainbow shouted. Applejack held Rainbow to make her stop shaking her.

“I was but-“ Applejack stopped. Rainbow stared at her to continue her sentence.

“B-but I wasn’t sure! Ah didn’t want to freak you out,” Applejack said. Rainbow gave her a confused look.

“Didn’t you say you were completely sure it was from the kitchen?” Rainbow questioned, crossing her arms. Applejack eyes wided a little but. She just realized she lied to her, but afraid to admit she was scared. She sighed and looked down

“Sorry sugarcube, I was afraid you would think I’m overreacting or if I was!” She admitted. Rainbow put a hand on her shoulder.

“It’s alright. But seriously, we need to find out who that was,” Rainbow started, “and I know just who to call.”


Rainbow and Applejack were in their normal clothes. They stood outside Dash’s house, waiting for someone in particular. Rainbow looked at her watch and sighed.

“Ugh is she coming or what?” She complained.

“She never leaves her friends hangin’. She’s comin’ hold yer horses,” Applejack said.

Just as soon she said that, a pink car with balloons floating on top, customized wheels with more balloons painted on them, various party decor painted on the car itself and loads of stickers plastered on the windows pulled up in front of AJ and Dash. A pink party girl stepped out the car, confetti blasting out.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash cried out, “Pinkie!” They went up to her and smiled.

“Hiya guys!” Pinkie said, beaming her contagious smile as she always did. Rainbow still kept her smile until she looked at the balloons floating on top of her car.

Her smile faded and she gave a look of concern, “can’t you get a fine for that?” She asked, pointing up. Pinkie looked behind her and up at the balloons. She whipped her head front again and gave a cheeky:

“I dunno!” as she skipped towards Rainbow’s house. Applejack and Rainbow gave a small laugh. She always knew how to make people laugh, and they love her for that.

Pinkie pulled out her detective gear out from her hair and put them on, “let’s get started, shall we?” She said, with a smile.


Pinkie was roaming around the kitchen, bending down while using her magnifying glass. Applejack and Rainbow Dash weren’t sure on what she was looking for, but they trusted she knew what she was doing.

“You said this happened at EXACTLY at 2?” Pinkie questioned, pushing her magnifying glass at Applejacks face. Applejack leaned back, her eyes widening.

“Well, I don’t know if it was exactly 2 AM,” Applejack said. Pinkie pushed the magnifying glass closer to her face and her expression got more stern.

“You have to be completely sure! Was it EXACTLY?” Pinkie questioned again, raising her voice. Applejack broke a little sweat.

“Yes it was exactly at 2!” Applejack let out.

“Okie dokie…” Pinkie Pie said, slowly removing away from Applejack’s face. Applejack let out a sigh.

“I think we are getting closer to the truth. But we need to keep looking!” Pinkie chirped. Rainbow raised an eyebrow.

“What did you find exactly?” Rainbow asked, mocking her and AJ at the word exactly.

“I found footprints!” Pinkie pulled out a black light flashlight and flashed it towards the ground, now revealing several footprints. It had seem to stop next to the fridge.

“Also!” Pinkie said, pointing the flashlight to the counter, showing pizza stains. “It seems the thief tried to hide their tracks.” Pinkie continued.

Applejack let out a “woah,” until Rainbow spoke.

“So someone did break in,” Rainbow crossed her arms.

“Maybe…” Pinkie made her way and opened the door. She went back to her position, bending down and pointing the magnifying glass directly at the ground. She went as far to the side walk and turned left. Rainbow and Applejack gave each other confused looks until they followed her. They were behind Pinkie until she stopped and got up, causing Dash and Applejack to bump into her.

“Hmm, that’s strange,” Pinkie said, rubbing her chin.

“What do you mean?” Rainbow asked.

“There are more footprints but they stopped. They probably walked on the grass!” Pinkie said, she turned her direction at the neighbors house.

She raised an eyebrow, “I’m going to question the neighbors,” she walked to the door and knocked.

A fairly tall women opened the door, “hello, can I help you?”

“Did you happen to see someone walking here around 2 AM?” Pinkie asked.

The women gave her a very confusing look. Applejack leaned to pinkie and whispered “I don’t think she was awake.”

“Um, I’m sorry. I haven’t,” The women answered. A much shorter boy came and stood next to her.

He stared at Pinkie until suddenly, “hey I know you! Mom she’s the one who did my birthday party!” He said in excitement.

Pinkie started smiling “Hey yeah! That party was awesome right!?” Pinkie asked, getting off track.

“Sure was!” The little boy responded. Rainbow nudged an elbow in Pinkies arm, reminding her what she came here to do.

“Right so, have you seen a person walking around here at EXACTLY 2 AM?” Pinkie asked, the boy shook his head.

“I’m sorry I haven’t,” Rainbow rolled her eyes.

“Pinkie, of course they haven’t! Literally nobody is up at 2,” Rainbow said.

“Well, thank you for yer time,” Applejack said, respectfully.

The women smiled as a response. The three girls turned away and went back to the sidewalk.

“What now?” Applejack asked.

Rainbow responded, “We keep looking around that’s what! I’m not giving up!”

“Dashie is right. We will find whoever ate your legendary awesome one-of-a-kind pizza!” Pinkie said pointing her tools up in the air.


Two hours pass by. They went to everybody’s house at three different streets, just to kind no luck. Rainbow hung her head low.

“I guess we’ll never find out who did it,” Rainbow sighed in defeat. Applejack placed her hand on her back.

“Don’t be so down sugarcube, we tried our best,” Applejack reassured. Pinkie’s hair defeated a little.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t find your pizza, I’m a bad friend!” Pinkie said, covering her face with her hands.

“It’s okay Pinkie, you tried your best,” Rainbow Dash said, giving a small smile. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time.

“Oh shit! I never realized how late it is!” Rainbow wided eyed at her phone.

Applejack gave a look of confusion, “it’s only 10:30?”

“Yeah, I have to go to soccer practice,” She continued, “plus we have that thing Twilight planned at one.”

“Oh crap, how could I forgotten about that!” Pinkie panicked. Applejack had also forgotten about it too but didn’t say anything.

“I’m going home to get ready, you guys can leave if you want,” Rainbow said, going back to her depressing voice. Applejack and Pinkie Pie followed her.

“I’m not leaving ya. Plus I got nothin’ to do before that whole meetup,” Applejack said.

“Nothing is more important than cheering a friend up!” Pinkie added.

She started making jokes and the three girls laughed until they got to Rainbow’s house. She brought out her keys and put it inside the door lock until she stopped and turned around.

“Thank you guys for this. For everything, seriously. You guys are the best,” Rainbow smiled. She wasn’t one for hugs but she pulled the two girls into one. Sure, she wasn’t happy about the whole pizza catastrophe, but she was glad to have friends like Pinkie Pie and Applejack.

The girls removed from their embrace. Rainbow turned back around and twisted the doorknob. She went in her room and grabbed her soccer ball and any other things she needed for the rest of the day. She went back to her friends.

“Alright, let’s roll,” Her father came out his workroom and in the kitchen, where the girls were. He noticed them and smiled.

“Hi again, and Pinkie Pie,” He greeted. Pinkie started sniffing the air, like a animal looking for its prey. Everybody in the room gave looks of confusion and concern until Pinkie did a loud gasp.

“It’s him!” She said, pointing at Bow.

“Me?” Bow questioned, putting his hands on his chest defensively, “what did I do?”

“He ate the pizza, he ate it!” Pinkie raised her voice while still pointing. Applejack was still confused but for Rainbow Dash, her expression changed from confusion to anger.

“You? How could you!” Rainbow yelled, making her father step back.

“Dash, I can explain-“ his words were cut off by Rainbow throwing her bag and ball on the ground.

“Rainbow, settle down now,” Applejack said, pulling Rainbow back from her potentially beating her fathers ass. Pinkie gave Bow a look of disappointment and shook her head. Rainbow stopped struggling and sighed. She crossed her arms and looked away from her father.

“I literally spent my hard working money for that and you ate the leftovers?! The nerve!” Rainbow let out in anger. Applejack put her hand on her shoulder.

“Pinkie, how do you know it’s him?” Applejack asked. Pinkie pulled out her black light and flashed it under Bows chin.

“Pizza stains, plus I immediately smelt it!” Pinkie shouted. Applejack gave a look of shock but quickly it went to normal.

“Actually I’m not surprised. That’s explains the noise,” Applejack said, putting a finger on her chin.

Bow took the opportunity to explain, “I came home late and wanted something to eat. I saw the pizza and I just ate it. I-I didn’t look at the box.”

Dash turned around and looked at her father, “I thought you don’t work late anymore?” she asked in confusion and disbelief. Did she lie to him?

What the hell dad?! Rainbow thought.

“I thought so too! But they needed me,” Bow said in defense. He made his way towards his daughter.

“Dash, I’m sorry. I know how much that pizza means to you,” He said, in sadness.

“Hey how about this, I’ll buy you guys a slice,” He offered with a smile. Rainbow turned around with a huge smile on her face.

“Really?!” She chirped.

“Really,” Dash rushed to her father and gave him a big hug.

“Ohmygosh thank you thank you!” Bow returned the hug. Applejack gave a faint chuckle while Pinkie Pie wiped away some happy tears.

“So wholesome!” Pinkie peeped out.

“Can we go now before my practice?!” Rainbow asked. Bow let her go and smiled.

“Well there’s no time to lost then huh? Everyone hop in my car!” He announced. Rainbow picked up her things and everybody went in his car.

“What’s so good about this pizza anyway? I never had it,” Pinkie queried, looking up in thought.

“Trust me, you’ll love it!”

Author's Note:

The pizza is called legendary awesome one-of-a-kind pizza btw :duck:

Comments ( 2 )

This was definitely interesting. Loved the plot twist with Rainbow’s Dad at the end. Great work!

Login or register to comment