• Published 22nd Mar 2023
  • 248 Views, 6 Comments

Pony Veracity (Return to Mount Aris) - keithsterling



With the finding of Queen Filomena Amore Aperture, the lost ruler of the Southern star sector and first princess of the Crystal Empire, plus the birth mother of Princess Cadence Sparkle Aperture. The mood is high for the Silverlight Antiquities and h

  • ...
 6
 248

Chapter 5

Slowly a wormhole opens behind the moon of the planet of Equus. Emerging from the exit hole was a four-hundred-three-foot-long mobile shimmering anomalous as it came out from the moon's dark side. It drops its cloaking system revealing the black stealth troop carrier shuttle. On its rear tail assembly is a picture of a black hole, the most feared symbol in the Imperial Alicorn Tactical Corps.

As the shuttle flew through the center of the Equus sector protection force fleet, watching it on her view screen aboard her ship headed towards the planet was crowned Imperial Princess Ophelia Silverlight.

‘That is the Event Horizon transport shuttle…the most feared special operation troops in the Imperial Alicorn Tactical Corps…But who called them up? The event horizon keeps their leader identity very secret…every star sector leader figures that the commander of Event Horizon is very in tune with Imperial Alicorn space.' Ophelia thought, watching the shuttle approaching the Planet of Equus.

As the black stealth troop carrier shuttle approaches the ‘Ponyville one’ Aerospace base on the planet of Equus. Hysterical mare's laughter echoes in a private office of a nearby secure hangar on the base. Due to the Equus sector protection space force fleet being in orbit over the Planet of Equus, all the Silverlight Antiquities and Heritage research team members were required to be assigned an Imperial Alicorn military standard service uniform and dress uniform.

That includes Imperial Princess Celestia Silverlight. To distinguish her as royalty, the street-length straight skirt of the standard and dress uniform worn by all the mare in the military has been replaced with a street-length military pleated skirt. But the one thing her husband is the most excited about that his wife must wear ultra sheer black thigh-high stockings with her dress uniform, and her luxurious peasant-shaped bare feet are more sensitive.

"By all the mercy of my sun! Please, my dearest, remove my ultra sheers black thigh-high nylons! Your fingers are unbearable on my creamy soft skin on the bottom of my luxurious peasant-shaped barefoot!" Celestia screamed as Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight tickled his beloved wife's sexy deep and high arch through the fabric of her stocking, enhancing the tickling of her highly sensitive arch.

“Do not dare! To try and seize my other pump-clad foot!" Celestia shrieked as she used a very light gold magical hand to slap away her husband's hand, trying to grab hold of her other perfect slender ankle to lock that foot in a magic bubble giving him access to both of her highly sensitive arches after removing her pump from that foot.

As Justice was about to seize his wife's other perfect slender ankle to lock that foot in his magical bubble, there was a knock on the office door, and a mare's voice informed them that the shuttle was on final approach to ‘Ponyville one’ Aerospace base on the planet of Equus. With that, Justice frees his wife's trapped foot from the bubble holding it in mid-air to allow him to tickle the arch of her foot.

"My dearest, may I make a tiny hole in the bottom of your nylons near your arches…for later?" Justice asked as Celestia slipped her other pump off her foot and held them in the air for him. He creates a sharp nail on the end of his fingers and inserts it through the fabric of her nylons before tearing a small hole in them, revealing the creamy soft skin through the hole.

“(kissing him on the lips) It good thing I own several pairs of nylons like these…Because I know you would tear an opening in my nylons to get at my large, long, full, thick, plush white with a hint of pink luxurious peasant-shaped bare feet." Celestia explains as she slips her stocking-clad feet back into her shiny black high-heel pumps with four-inch stiletto heels.

"Indeed, my love (returning the kiss on her lips)," Justice answered as he floated a dark navy blue peaked cap with gold stylized sun/moon/star pin onto his wife's head between her ears behind her long spiral horn.

A few minutes later, the automatic tow bot pulls the black stealth troop carrier shuttle into the secure hangar after the automated foam bot disperses the radiation across the shuttle's body. The robotic staircase rolls into position before the hatch as the portal whoosh opens. Standing on the top landing of the stairs is a sculpted ceramic white-bodied imperial Alicorn mare with a braided Pacific blue-colored mane and tail.

Her 6ft 1in athletic equine figure was attired in the sea-green colored dress skirt uniform of Imperial Alicorn space force specialist. On her long shapely Alicorn legs were silky sheer nude-colored thigh-high nylons with delicate lace details hidden by the hem of the knee-length straight skirt she wears with mare’s dress skirt uniform. On her elegant peasant-shaped ten-inch long ceramic white bare feet were shiny black round-toed three-inch stiletto heeled pumps.

If you could see through the toe box of her pumps, you could clearly see that her first, second, and third toes are the same length, why the last two toes taper off her feet painted with vibrant neon purple nail polish. Folded on her back was her silver bio-mechanical feathered bird wings, and resting on her head behind her horn between her ears was a sea-green peaked cap with a gold stylized star pin in the center.

This imperial Alicorn mare is Galactic Technician Master Sergeant Cassandra Chasm, one of the best Imperator Alicorn Communication Engineers and friend of Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight, his former royal maid, and her sister from the infinity palace in the infinity star sector. Next to exit the portal of the black stealth troop carrier shuttle was a superb-looking white porcelain-colored bodied imperial Alicorn mare with a pale pink-colored mid-length bob with layered mane and tail.

Her 6ft 1in very physically fit equine figure was attired in the midnight blue colored dress skirt uniform of Imperial Alicorn tactical core specialist. On her long shapely Alicorn legs were silky sheer nude-colored thigh-high nylons with delicate lace details hidden by the hem of the knee-length straight skirt she wears with mare's dress skirt uniform. On her sexy, tapered, shaped ten-inch long white porcelain colored bare feet were shiny black, round-toed three-inch stiletto heeled pumps.

If you could see through the toe box of her pumps, you could clearly see that her big toe is the longest on her feet, and the rest of her toes taper off her feet painted with cool-toned chocolate brown nail polish. Folded on her back were her silver bio-mechanical feathered bird wings, and resting on her head behind her horn between her ears was a white peaked cap with a gold stylized star pin in the center. This imperial Alicorn mare is Galactic Infantry staff sergeant Penelope Resonance the combat medic for the elite event horizon imperator Alicorn tactical unit group and leader of the elite event horizon.

"Reporting for duty….Your imperial highness?" the two imperators Alicorn mares said simultaneously, saluting the two imperator Alicorns royalty in front of them, a bit confused with the imperial prince and imperial princess.

"Please forgive me, my two mares…this imperator Alicorn mare next to me is my mate Imperial Princess Celestia Silverlight…she accidentally learned about Event Horizon went I transferred some of my royal duties over to her to give back some forgotten ability" Justice explains as the two imperator Alicorns look her over.

"Huh! (Noticing the satchel hanging on Celestia's side) You are an imperator Alicorn Timekeeper Administrator…Your Imperial Highness! May I dictate the history of the Event Horizon to her, your imperial highness?" Penelope asked, hopeful, looking at Celestia and then Justice.

"You might want to speak to my mate on that subject Ms Resonance? It would be her decision to take it on." Justice commented as Penelope spoke to Celestia about taking on the job. With that, Justice and Cassandra walked back into the private office to talk privately for some time.

"So, Justice, why did you have me come with the Event Horizon team from the tactical core?" Cassandra asked as Justice sat on top of the desk. She sat down on a nearby sofa and crossed her long Alicorn legs, one knee tossed casually over the other as she rested her chin in her hand.

"Clio and I agree that she would be more helpful aboard the IAS Stellar Eclipse’ keeping an eye on the Sector Protection fleet in orbit over Equus… than being planet-bound at this base…Plus, it would be helpful to have a master of Cryptography at the base working as my second officer at the command tower…but secretly a Communication Engineer, Miss Chasm." Justice said with a conspiratorial smile toward Cassandra.

"I see, Justice; I am going to assume that your great-grandmother turned her sights onto this planet of Equus; that's why you called me in, your imperial Highness," Cassandra said, knowing as she jiggled her pumps off her feet and placed them on the ground beside the sofa.

"Indeed, my loyal former royal maid…your younger sister Galactic Technician Master Sergeant Sophie Chasm, another former royal maid of mine…is keeping me secretly informed of my great grandmother's movement at infinity palace…but like the rest of my team, she has no idea why my great grandmother is doing it." Justice comment as the more substantial heavier pip-pops of his former royal maid makes her way over to the desk.

Cassandra Chasm slowly got to her feet and approached the desk. The pip-popping of her nylon-clad elegant peasant-shaped ten-inch long ceramic white bare feet was more substantial. But at the same time very delicate, the perfectly round balls of her feet made contact with the hickory-engineered hardwood floor of this room. Through the reinforced toes of her silky sheer, nude-colored nylons, you could clearly see that her slender and perfect first, second, and third toes are the same length, why the last two toes taper off her feet painted with vibrant neon purple nail polish.

"I am going to guess it is the same initiation as before, Justice," Cassandra comments, knowing as she hops up onto the desk and presents her naturally beautiful nylon-clad elegant peasant-shaped ten-inch long ceramic white bare feet to her former master to initiate her.

He reaches under the hem of her straight skirt locating the welts of her silky sheer nude-colored thigh-high nylons with delicate lace details. He slides them down her silky smooth legs and off her ceramic white elegant, peasant-shaped bare feet with natural beauty. Her arches were magnificent in form, with a very smooth radius that accentuated the overall look of her elegant peasant-shaped feet.

The ceramic white balls of her feet and heels were perfectly rounded. When she scrunches her toes down, the satiny smooth ceramic white soles easily wrinkle before smoothing out again. Her five toes were slender and perfect, with the right amount of softness painted with a vibrant neon purple nail polish that made her stand out from any other Imperator Alicorn mare. With her satiny smooth ceramic white soles now revealed, Justice ran two of his fingers down the entire length of her ceramic white soles.

This caused Cassandra to squeal and giggle as the sensations shot up her legs and exploded in her mind. After a few more playful assaults upon her highly sensitive satiny smooth ceramic white soles by her former master Cassandra floated her high heel to herself and stuffed the nylons into the toebox of her heels. Leaving her naturally beautiful, elegant peasant-shaped, ten-inch long ceramic white bare feet exposed as Justice brought her up to speed with his plan for her.

It is the evening of that same day as Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight and his wife, Imperial Princess Celestia Silverlight, still wearing their dress uniforms walk hand in hand through the moonlit, partially excavated ancient Ponyville settlement looking for a well-preserved private home in the residential district that their adopted niece Head Archivist Cadence Sparkle Aperture told them about.

"By my light!! It is our home went you were helping Twilight here in Ponyville." Celestia exclaimed happily as a tear ran down her cheek, finding their old private home in Ponyville.

“We should have known it would be our home that was well preserved here in Ponyville…We did use Imperial Alicorn magic to help build it. (Kissing Celestia on her lips)." Justice explained as the two Imperial Alicorn pushed open the front door and walked down a short hall into the home's living room.

"Look here, Celestia…the scorch mark is still on the wall behind the stove." Justice comments as Celestia traces the scorch mark with her finger.

"It was very hard switching from a ruling Princess…to a house mare went we started the experiment went our relationship got serious," Celestia said as she returned her husband’s kiss on her lips.

"It was that day, went we decided you would remain the ruling Princess of Equestria and fly home to be my fiancée…went you finished your work day in Canterlot," Justice explained as the two imperator Alicorns left the kitchen and went back into the living room.

The two Imperator Alicorns walked out the northern arched pass-through of the living room into a hallway leading to the master bedroom and guest bedroom area of their old private home. Once through the pass-through, the imperator Alicorns turns east and walks down a short hallway toward a second arched pass-through covered with light curtains.

Their eyes widening, they snapped their fingers, revealing a twelve by fifteen square foot room still painted in a tranquil deep blue color with white trim. In the middle of the room is a seating area with two very comfortable-looking sofas sitting on top of a large area rug? In the middle of the carpet is the small coffee table.
On the eastern wall is a fireplace with two wingback chairs in front of it. On the left side of the fireplace were two empty shelves in the wall. Against the northern wall were three chaise lounges lined up side by side; in front of each chaise lounge was a rolling stool. In front of the western wall were three low cabinets. A few feet from the pass-through was a small square table.

"By my light! The old foot lounge is still intact! I still have great memories of the fun we had with my bare feet right in this room…Being the ruling princess was very stressful during those days…All my stress would disappear after a long, hard day in Canterlot with my now husband and my susceptible feet.” Celestia said fondly as tears once again streaked her cheeks from looking at the foot lounge.

"Shall we relive one of those memories…my dear Celestia?" Justice proposed gesturing toward one of the chaise lounges against the northern wall of the foot lounge.

The heels of Celestia’s high-heel pumps click-clacked over the hickory wire-brushed engineered hardwood of the foot lounge floor as she made her way over to the chaise lounges against the northern wall of the foot lounge. Once there, she sat down on the chaise lounge, stretching out her white with a hint of pink perfect long Alicorn legs.

Once his wife was comfortable on the chaise lounge, Justice sat down on a rolling stool rolled in front of his beloved wife's ten and two-thirds-inch long heel clad reasonably large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious peasant-shaped bare feet.

Justice ran his index fingers from where his wife’s toes started to her ankles over the sheer fabric of her nylons, causing his wife to stiffen a giggle from her husband's light touch. With that, Justice first kissed his wife on her lips before reaching under her skirt and grabbing hold of the welt of her nylons before rolling them down her smooth long Alicorn legs to her perfect ankles.

Slowly Justice removed his wife's size eleven black shiny, high-heel pumps from her nylon-clad feet before placing them on the ground in front of the chaise lounge. He sniffed the inside of her shoes, getting a good whiff of his wife's nylon-clad feet, which caused Celestia to playfully giggle. He placed his finger against his wife's sheer sole and ran it down the entire length of reasonably large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious peasant-shaped bare feet with sexy deep sets and high arches, shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet. The sudden stroke cause Celestia to jump out of the chair unleashes a slight squeal, and squirms a bit.

"Justice!" Celestia said, a bit sour, as he rolled around to the side of the chaise lounge and kissed his wife on her cheek, causing his wife to blush. He moved back in front of the chaise lounge and grabbed hold of scrunched-up fabric from around her ankles, removing it the rest of the way. He stuffed the nylons into the toe boxes of her shiny black high-heel pumps he had removed from his wife earlier.

Sitting in front of him on the end of the chaise lounge was his wife's reasonably large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of luxurious pink peasant-shaped bare feet with sexy deep sets and high arches, shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet, each toenail is beautifully trimmed and shaped painted with glossy red nail polish.

The balls of her feet were perfectly round and soft. The perfect round, supple heels were just as smooth. The skin on the bottom of her feet was creamy soft as her feet really don't get rough or callous by walking barefooted. She gently scrunches her toes down, causing her creamy soft soles to wrinkle, revealing all her perfect creases across her big white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles of her feet.

As the picture begins to fade in this scene, Celestia playfully splays the toes of both her feet for her husband's enjoyment, as this trip down memory lane reinforces why it was so important to have her memory back. Celestia lifts her naked feet allowing Justice to take hold of her perfect round, supple heels, bringing them up to his snout, getting the full scent of his beloved Celestia's spacious white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles of her feet.

As the circle gets smaller and smaller, Celestia watches as her husband floats a length of rope from an open drawer in one of the low cabinets on the other side of the room. He stood up and walked to the side of the chaise lounge. He took hold of his wife's arms and began to loop the rope around her perfect slender wrists once, then twice, and pulled it snugly.

He carefully pulled his wife's arms over her head and tied the rope's end onto the tiny metal eyelet on the backside of the chaise lounge. He returns to her white with a hint of luxurious pink peasant-shaped bare feet and floats two more lengthens of rope from the same open drawer; he loops the ropes over her perfect ankles and ties them to the legs of the chaise lounge.

Celestia plays up her helpless situation by crying on cue and frantically tugging desperately at the bonds on her ankles and wrists, trying not to use her unnatural earth pony strength that would break the ropes. Before the film ends, Celestia explodes with maniacal laughter as he tickles her. Poor Celestia was in hysterics in no time as the sensations shot up her legs and exploded in her mind.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment