• Published 22nd Mar 2023
  • 248 Views, 6 Comments

Pony Veracity (Return to Mount Aris) - keithsterling



With the finding of Queen Filomena Amore Aperture, the lost ruler of the Southern star sector and first princess of the Crystal Empire, plus the birth mother of Princess Cadence Sparkle Aperture. The mood is high for the Silverlight Antiquities and h

  • ...
 6
 248

Chapter 2

Watching the live feed at the Infinity palace in the infinity star sector from Acropolis class space station, a medium-sized border surveillance post on the border of the Seven Sister star sector was a gorgeous light blue imperial Alicorn mare with vivid crimson red mane and tail despite her advanced age; this imperial Alicorn mare has retained her beauty with only a hint of brilliant silver-gray in her mane and tail.

Her 6ft 12in athletic equine figure was attired in a midnight blue form-fitting space suit. Midnight blue form-fitting boots were on her light blue stunning long and slender Greek and tapered shaped bare feet with natural beauty painted with crimson red nail polish. And on her back were her jeweled gold bio-mechanical metal bird wings. This Imperial Alicorn mare was Empress Galaxy Cosmos, the supreme ruler of Imperial Alicorn space and Justice's Great grandmother.

'Masterfully played my big sister…That is why you led Imperial Alicorn space for several millenniums…if you didn't turn a blind eye to the commandant greed and killed Justice's first love Knight Candidate Clotho Aureola…you would remain as the head of Imperial Alicorn space. As the first star wished…but that one miss judgment broke your heart.' Galaxy thought watching ‘IAS Northern Lights’ make wormhole jump to the Planet of Equus.

Meanwhile, back at the castle of friendship on the balcony, Justice tests the scent of mare's feet on his most loyal mares. But he has failed to notice that each time he sniffed one of his mare's feet, it would get them more excited from their susceptible bare feet. Suddenly the sound of the rapid clicky-clack of two sets of high-heel pumps rapidly approaching the balcony quashes the excitement in the bodies of the two mares.

From the opening appears a charming looking carbon gray colored imperial Alicorn mare with avocado green mane and tail. Her 6ft 2in athletic equine figure was attired in dark blue colored women’s standard skirt uniform of Imperial Alicorn Aerospace fighter pilot. Her carbon gray long imperial Alicorn legs were encased in ultra sheer black thigh-high stockings; the delicate lace detail on the stocking welt was hidden below the knee-length straight skirt of her uniform.

Her carbon gray tapered shaped bare feet were in shiny black high-heel pumps with three-inch high stiletto heels. And folded on her back were her silver bio-mechanical metal feathered bird wings. This Imperial Alicorn mare was Galactic Knight Captain Calliope Spirals, a squadron leader from the Crown of Light Aerospace battle group and another loyal mare for Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight.

She is joined by a lovely-looking Spanish gray-colored imperial Alicorn mare with a black mane and tail. Her 6ft 2in athletic equine figure was attired in dark blue colored women’s standard skirt uniform of Imperial Alicorn Aerospace fighter pilot. Her Spanish gray long imperial Alicorn legs were encased in the ultra sheer black thigh-high stocking; the delicate lace detail on the stocking welt was hidden below the knee-length straight skirt of her uniform.

On her Spanish gray tapered shape, bare feet were black shiny high heel pumps with three-inch high stiletto heels. And folded on her back were her silver bio-mechanical metal feathered bird wings. This Imperial Alicorn mare was Galactic Knight Captain Urania Corona, a squadron leader from the Crown of Light Aerospace battle group and another loyal mare for Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight. Justice blinked with surprise went he noticed out of the corner of his eye that both Clio and Erato used their magic to put their stockings back on their legs and pumps back on their feet.

"Calliope and Urania, what is wrong?" Justice inquired as Clio and Erato hopped off the top rail of the balcony and stood beside Justice.

"Justice, the Stellar Eclipse picks up a subspace disturbance!" Calliope reports as three Imperial Alicorns blink with surprise as adrenaline courses through their veins. The five Imperial Alicorns open their bio-mechanical metal bird wings and take flight.

“Erato, Urania and Calliope head to the haunt…Their small phantoms flight based at Ponyville, one air and space base…you three should know how to use them." Justice ordered as the three Imperial Alicorn pilots broke off and headed to the base.

"You and I can head to the command center…we can direct the Sector Protection space force from there, Number one." Justice commands as Clio shakes her head and follows Justice to the command center.

A few moments later, the three Imperial Alicorn pilots land in front of a single tall armored tower. The building on the surface is just the control tower for the unmanned phantom drone aircraft; the phantoms have the same firepower as Aerospace fighters without risking a pilot's life.

The phantom fighter is used with the manned Aerospace fighters making a very effective defense measure. Quickly the three Imperial Alicorn pilot mares exit the elevator on the drone control floor, their heels clicky-clack loudly on the steel floor of the room. One by one, each pilot kicks their pumps off their stockings-clad bare feet and leaps into the control pod of a Phantoms fighter.

Outside from three dome structures, three fifty-three-foot-long drone aircraft roll out onto the tarmac; each aircraft beeps to each other as its fusion turbine engine begins warming up. Back on the drone control floor, each stocking-clad mare fighter pilot has settled into their drone control pod. On instinct, the three pilots systematically flip and turn switches on the control boards in front of them as a VR helmet lowers on top of their equine heads. The VR helmet transforms the control pod into the cockpit of an Aerospace fighter.

“D2…D3. This D1 activating AI controls of remaining phantoms fighters.” Erato said over the internal communication network.

“This D2…now linking internal communication network to command center at the base. Link established…Major." Urania reports as the command center receives the live feed from onboard camera systems and sensor data.

"This D3…established the link with IAS Stellar Eclipse…Now feeding the data to the command center at the base…All feeds optimal, major…We are all set." Calliope reports as the Imperial Alicorn mare pilots launch their phantom fighters into space, followed by IA-controlled fighters.

In the command tower, the soft pip-pops of stocking-clad bare feet from Galactic Knight Lieutenant Commander Clio Quasar echo in the room as she leaves her high-heel pumps next to Justice in the command pod as it was more comfortable for her to be in her stocking-clad bare feet then wearing her pumps. Plus Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight would not object to allowing his first officer to be barefooted if she likes.

The soft pip-pops of her stocking-clad bare feet are sometimes masked by the occasional beeping from all the computer systems in the room being manned by five Imperial Alicorns galactic technicians running the communication network at the base.

"Shogun! All the feeds have been established…we have control…all camera feeds are linked!" Clio calls as she looks at the holographic computerized clipboard in her hand and speaks through the earwig to the IAS Stellar Eclipse in orbit.

"Status report of the defense pattern for the Sector Protection Force, Number one!?" Justice inquiry as Clio calls up desired information on her holographic computerized clipboard and sends the feed to the command pod.

“All units in Sector Protection Force are moving into a better defense location to meet the wormhole exit point…Huh!” Clio exclaimed as she noticed that IAS Binary, a battleship class warship, had not moved from its current location.

"Shogun! The IAS Binary has not repositioned itself in a better defense location!" Clio calls as she swipes to the communication link to the bridge of IAS Binary.

A moment later, the holographic equine head of crowned imperial Princess Ophelia Silverlight springs to life in midair in the center of the command and communication center.

“Imperial Prince Silverlight! This direct order from the crowned imperial Princess Silverlight or your grandmother! Stand down our sector protection forces right this minute! The ship coming through the wormhole is the IAS Northern Lights! It will be taking over command of the Equus Sector Protection force. This will not be reported to the Empress at all! Understood, your Highness!" Ophelia said with royal authority as Justice heard the soft pip-pops of his first officer's stocking-clad bare feet walking up behind him and her delicate hand resting on his shoulder.

“Understood, your imperial highness," Justice said, defeated, as Clio leaned against the edge of the control board, crossing her elegant ankles over each other and remaining in her stocking-clad bare feet, patting her hand on top of Justice's hand, reassuring.

“Like we discussed flying over here, Justice…Their something going on behind the scenes. That we are not privileged to…as I stated, your mares and ship will remain loyal to you no matter what." Clio said reassuringly as she stood up and slipped her pumps back on her stocking-clad bare feet before making her way to the exit.

“Miss Quasar?” Justice said cryptically, resting his chin on the back of his hands in a pondering manner as Clio stopped in her tracks.

“Yes, your highness?” Clio response

"Send word to my other mares in the haunt; in an hour, report to the war room on the second floor of this tower and remain in their uniforms…we have plans to make." Justice orders

"Yes, your highness," Clio replies

"Oh, one more thing, Miss Quasar…Without. Put them on for the meeting," Justice comments as Clio slips her feet out of her shoes and floats them into her hand, Pip-popping in her stocking-clad bare feet once again as she walks out of the room.

'Very well, great grandmother…if you wish to keep me in the dark, so be it. But what are your plans for me, grandmother? And how is my great-grandaunt part of this?' Justice thought opening a communication line to his ship to call in two more loyal members of his mare team.

It's hours later as his four mares wait in the war room on the tower's second floor, waiting for Justice's arrival to begin this private meeting. During that time, Galactic Knight Lieutenant Commander Clio Quasar fills in her compatriots with why the abrupt stand-down order was issued.

“So the crowned imperial princess orders the stand down of the Sector Protection forces," Urania said irately, releasing a prolonged squeal as she slammed her fist on the edge of the round holographic tactical table that they were sitting at in the war room.

A moment later, the click-clacking of high heels on the steel floor draws the four mares’ attention to the entrance leading into the room. Through the opening steps, a glamorous looking rose pink colored imperial Alicorn mare with a black mane and tail. Her 6ft, even striking equine figure was attired in cobalt blue colored women's standard skirt uniform of Imperial Alicorn Recon escort patrol specialist. Her rose pink colored, long imperial Alicorn legs were encased in white thigh high stockings; the delicate lace detail on the stocking welt was hidden below the knee-length straight skirt of her uniform.

On her Rose pink tapered shape, bare feet were white shiny high heel pumps with three-inch high stiletto heels. And folded on her back were her silver bio-mechanical metal feathered bird wings. This Imperial Alicorn mare was Galactic Vanguard Staff Sergeant Thalia Starburst, the commanding officer of a special detachment of reconnaissance specialists assigned to the IAS Stellar Eclipse and only answer to Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight.

The second to enter was an elegant-looking light gray imperial Alicorn mare with dark purple and mauve striped mane and tail. Her 6ft, even athletic equine figure was attired in cobalt blue colored women’s standard skirt uniform of Imperial Alicorn intelligence specialist. Her light gray long imperial Alicorn legs were encased in white thigh high stocking; the delicate lace detail on the stocking welt was hidden below the knee-length straight skirt of her uniform.

Her light gray tapered shaped bare feet were in white shiny high heel pumps with three-inch high stiletto heels. And folded on her back were her silver bio-mechanical metal feathered bird wings. This Imperial Alicorn mare was Galactic Vanguard second lieutenant Endora Solar Storm the head of a small detachment of intelligence gathering personnel aboard the IAS Stellar Eclipse and only answer to Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight like her recon shipmate.

"So Justice! You are bringing in the whole team, your highness." Clio comments as Justice walks in behind the other two mares who take their seat at the round holographic tactical table.

"Unfortunately, Number one…As you said, something is going on behind the scenes that we are not privileged to. So best to bring in the whole team for this." Justice answers as he makes his way to the other side of the holographic tactical table to begin the private meeting with his five loyal mares.

Two hours later, we find Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight and his wife, Imperial Princess Celestia Silverlight, standing on the shore of saddle lake, talking as his wife has removed her shoes from her reasonably large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious peasant shaped bare feet because she likes the feel of the soft sand on her sensitive bare soles.

"You know I will support you in any decision, my love. Just like you did went I was the ruling Princess of Equestria." Celestia said, devoted kissing Justice on his lips before burying her shapely and delicately rounded, not-too-long toes in the sand.

"I know you will, my love…I thought went, I found my lost mate…All this would be forgotten.” Justice said, discouraged, as Celestia wrapped her arms and wings around him, planting another kiss on his lips.

“Went you proposed to me all those years ago…you warned me that things are not what they seem in a royal family…Become your wife and an Imperial Princess is not what it seems." Celestia said, knowing as Justice's cobalt blue eyes glinted with pleasure with the return of his wife’s lost memories.

"I see you got your memory back, my love."Justice was overjoyed with getting his beloved mate's memory back.

"I still have a few gaps in my memory…but overall, it has returned…one of those gaps I have…what is this overwhelming need to be buried in the sand with my head and feet sticking out?" Celestia said playfully as Justice had a smile on his face.

"Well, my dear Celestia…since you are barefooted already, shall we find out why?" Justice suggests as the two Imperial Alicorns find a place on this beach to bury his wife in the sand as playful giggling can be heard.

Meanwhile, in the transition point between the sparkling sea and the Luna Ocean in an area called the sea of clouds, a tall rocky palisade stands on a small rocky island. Went magic was lost across the globe; the shadows in this area thicken obscure Mount Aris and the winged citadel. Over time the stories of this wondrous place were lost in every pony's memories, and the race that dwells their forgotten.

Then from the Vetera Tower, a stunning built square stone tower in the remains of a city. In the alcove sits a luminous lotus fountain; inside this fountain is a pool of smooth shining water; slowly, the calm waters of this fountain begin to swirl and form a whirlpool. From this whirlpool emerges a 6ft 9in slender figure with what little light cascades into this tower; the details are hidden from sight.

The only clear part of this figure is the large, light, magenta, gray-colored feathered bird wings on its back. A moment later, their a soft squish and pip-pop sound as ten-and-one-half-inch square-shaped light magenta gray barefoot makes contact with the stone floor of the fountain. As the figure picked its foot back up to step down once again, left on the stone was a slender footprint with all its toes about the same length. The soft squish and pip-pops sound fade into the distance as the figure makes its way out of the tower into the city and light of day.