• Published 22nd Mar 2023
  • 239 Views, 6 Comments

Pony Veracity (Return to Mount Aris) - keithsterling



With the finding of Queen Filomena Amore Aperture, the lost ruler of the Southern star sector and first princess of the Crystal Empire, plus the birth mother of Princess Cadence Sparkle Aperture. The mood is high for the Silverlight Antiquities and h

  • ...
 6
 239

Chapter 1

In the largest manufacturing star sector within Imperial Alicorn space ‘the IAS Themis’ a long-range assault space shuttle, exits the docking bay of the Pleiades palace, a citadel class space station in the Seven Sister star sector on its way to the planet of Equus for business and pleasure visit with the Silverlight Antiquities and Heritage research team in Equestria.

Sitting at a small desk in a large stateroom aboard the shuttle with her long imperial Alicorn legs crossed, one knee tossed casually over the other, finishing up several invoices before the assault space shuttle executes a wormhole jump to the space above the Planet of Equus was magnificent looking pale pink imperial Alicorn mare with old gold colored mane and tail.

Her athletic 6ft 4in equine figure was attired in a rose red colored form-fitting space suit with white trim. On her, ten and one half inches great, tapered shaped pale pink bare
feet with navy blue toenail polish were rose red colored form-fitting boots. And folded on her back were her gold bejewelled bio-mechanical metal feathered bird wings.

This Imperial Alicorn mare was Queen Aphrodite Heavens, the ruler of the seven sisters’ star sector and older sister of Empress Galaxy Cosmos and the great-grandaunt of Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight.

(Few minutes after the Empress left the psychic dimension)

"Niece, had your mother forgotten what happened to your cousin went she tried to change fate?" The third Imperial Alicorn mare constellation asked as a shooting star dropped from her eye.

"I wish I knew auntie? I was forced to hunt down my cousin Queen Aurora Vapor and her husband, King Somnus Vapor; the Dark matter infected them, and fate was changed." The second imperial Alicorn mare constellation comments, its voice in a lifeless monotone.

(On Planet of Equus)

At the newly completed air and space base called ‘Ponyville one’ Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight and his wife, Imperial Princess Celestia Silverlight, wait for the arrival of ‘IAS Themis’ his great-grandaunt long-range assault shuttle. But so far, it is different from how Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight would like.

His wife, Imperial Princess Celestia Silverlight, has created a set of magical stocks and locked her reasonably large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious peasant-shaped bare feet in them and tied her own shapely and delicately rounded, not too long toes to the stocks. She has firmly told her husband if he wants her to meet his great-grandaunt Queen Aphrodite Heavens, he must tickle her into submission to even think about meeting the sister of Empress Galaxy Cosmos.

Went Justice asked Celestia ‘why?’ she told him it all on her principles; with that statement, Justice has no idea why it would be against her principles to meet his great-grandaunt. Knowing his wife is very stubborn when it comes to her principles, Justice knows it would be futile to argue with his wife's stubbornness and leave her locked in the foot stocks; he will deal with her later.

On the tarmac of the air and space base, Justice watches as two hundred four foot long Imperial Alicorn assault shuttle comes in for a landing. After a brief moment, a rolling staircase is placed in front of the hatch; as the hatch opens, standing on top landing was Queen Aphrodite Heavens, attired in a white-orange midi length short-sleeve fit and flare dress.

On her sumptuous, tapered shaped, pale pink bare feet with navy blue toenail polish were nude colored mare's heeled sandals with three and one-fourth-inch blocked heels. Through the opening in front of the sandals, you could clearly see her big toes were the longest on her feet. Why all her other toes taper off her feet very symmetrically. And folded on her back were her gold bejewelled bio-mechanical metal feathered bird wings.

“Welcome to the Planet of Equus… great grandaunt Heavens," Justice said casually as Aphrodite hugged and kissed him on his cheek.

“I thank you, great-grandnephew Silverlight…Did you come alone? Where’s that wife of yours?" Aphrodite asked knowing already what his wife Celestia was doing and the reason.

"I am sorry great, grandaunt…but my wife is being stubborn. I have no idea why she acting like that. But she inside." Justice was disappointed as Aphrodite walked into the building.

Inside the building, Celestia sighed with relief that her husband didn't take the option of tickling her into submission as she dared him to. Celestia rests her reasonably large, long, full, thick, plush white with a hint of pink luxurious peasant-shaped bare feet on the ground after extracting her shapely and perfect ankles from the lower half of the wooden stocks.

She suddenly hears the click-clacking of heels on the cement floor of the building coming toward her and quickly puts her shapely and perfect ankles back into the wooden stocks thinking it is her husband coming back to convince her again. Went she did, she never noticed that her very light gold magic aura had changed into a forest green magic aura.

As the click-clack of heels slowly came near her, she gasped; walking toward her was not her husband but a pale pink imperial Alicorn mare with an old gold-colored mane and tail. She figures this imperial Alicorn mare is Justice's great-grandaunt Queen Aphrodite Heavens; with that idea in mind, she tries to free herself from stocks, so she can leave.

"I am sorry, niece-in-law, but you are not going anywhere now. What my great grandnephew doesn't know about being the sister of the Empress Galaxy Cosmos is that I can take control of other magic." Aphrodite explains as she creates a feather and slowly strokes Celestia's sexy deep set and high arch with the feather.

"I know niece-in-law that your arches are very sensitive to this feather," Aphrodite commented as the moment she started stroking Celestia's arch, her leg instantly tense-up from the tickling of her arch.

"Now, niece-in-law, I will stop tickling your arch if you talk to me like the Imperial Princess you are and not some scorn mare," Aphrodite said firmly as she stroked her arch even slower than before, causing the tingling sensation to become enhanced.

Aphrodite watches as Celestia uses all her willpower to resist the constant slow stroking of her highly sensitive arch with the first feather. But the moment Aphrodite creates a second feather and begins slowly stroking her other arch Celestia explodes with maniacal laughter as she tickles her arches simultaneously in a slow matter. She was in hysterics in no time; the sensations shot up her legs and exploded in her mind.

“Ahahahahahahahah!! Stop it!!! Ahahahahahah!!" Celestia screamed, agreeing to talk to her like an Imperial Princess that she is.

"That is what I would expect from the sister of Empress Galaxy Cosmos," Celestia said testily as Aphrodite's green eyes sharpened on her niece-in-law.

"What! I am nothing like my younger sister!" Aphrodite said irately as Celestia gasped with what Aphrodite said.

"Your younger sister?" Celestia said, confused.

“Maybe I should tickle those arches to teach you a lesson, Miss Alicorn!” Aphrodite said hotly as Celestia quickly slapped her hands over her bare soles to keep her from tickling her feet again.

"Please forgive me…Miss Heavens. I thought Empress Cosmos was older because she is the ruler." Celestia said apologetically as Aphrodite shook her head.

“I was the ruler for several millenniums…but after the death of Knight Candidate Clotho Aureola at the Omicron Military Institute Academy because I turn a blind eye to the commandant greed…I relinquish the throne to my younger sister." Aphrodite explains as Celestia's chest becomes heavy, knowing the feelings she experienced firsthand.

On the tarmac, Justice waits for the pilot to debark the shuttle; his great-grandaunt Aphrodite asks him to wait for her. From the hatch appears a stunning beautiful dim gray imperial Alicorn mare with an orange/yellow mane and tail. Her 6ft 2in physically fit equine figure was attired in a periwinkle-colored form-fitting space suit. On her dim gray tapered shape, bare feet were periwinkle-colored form-fitting boots.

And folded on her back were her silver bio-mechanical metal feathered bird wings. This Imperial Alicorn mare was Galactic Knight Major Erato Aureola, the Crown of light Aerospace battle group commander aboard his aircraft carrier and a close friend like all the mares on his ship.

"So Erato Aureola…you are taking over for Urania Corona at her duty station," Justice said with a pretend sarcastic air that she picked up on quickly.

"Well, someone has to be the adult…." Erato said with pretend contempt as she squealed at him.

Watching the exchange between the two Imperial Alicorns were Celestia and Aphrodite. Celestia, as expected, was getting very jealous of the other Imperial Alicorn mare talking to her husband; she fixed a level stare on her husband when he squeezed the other mare's sides, causing her to yelp with surprise.

"Imperial Princess Silverlight! Cool your jets! That other mare is Galactic Knight Major Erato Aureola, commander of the Crown of the light aerospace battle group on your husband's ship and one of the four most loyal members aboard his ship." Aphrodite said firmly as Celestia's heart wrung with pity.

"Aphrodite, is it possible for a Terran pony to be reborn as Imperial Alicorn?"Celestia asked, catching Aphrodite by surprise.

"Well, in the mythos of the first star…it says that if the soul is strong enough in any being, they can be reborn into an Imperial Alicorn. Why do you ask your imperial highness?" Aphrodite comments as Celestia wipe a tear from her cheek with her hand.

"Because that mare reminds me of a terran mare that was very loyal to Justice and would do anything it took to support him," Celestia explains as they both watch Erato and Justice touch the earwig in their ear, extending the mic from the device.

"Great grandaunt! Radar! Have pick-up a big sub-space disturbance! A wormhole is formed behind the moon of this planet!" Justice calls as Aphrodite and Celestia touch their own earwig inside their ears.

"Justice is fine…I just received a coded hail from the subspace disturbance…It is the 'IAS Stellar Eclipse, ' your supercarrier class warship. Once it exits the wormhole Galactic Knight Lieutenant Commander, Clio Quasar will deliver the mission brief to you, and I should change into my uniform for the meeting." Erato explains, confused about putting on her uniform for the meeting.

Several hours later, the meet-and-greet party continues in the main ballroom of the castle of friendship in Ponyville. Justice, Erato and one other imperial Alicorn mare have snuck away from the party to talk privately to each other. The three Imperial Alicorns have decided to speak on a small balcony outside the castle of friendship.

Sitting on the top rail of the balcony with her long Alicorn legs crossed, one knee tossed casually over the other, was Galactic Knight Major Erato Aureola attired in dark blue women's standard skirt uniform of imperial Alicorn aerospace fighter pilot. Her dim gray ultra sheers thigh-high encased stockings clad tapered shaped bare feet were covered in black shiny high heel pumps with three-inch high stiletto heels.

Sitting next to her on the same top rail of the balcony with her long Alicorn legs crossed, one knee tossed casually over the other, was an alluring looking cool gray imperial Alicorn mare with red/orange mane and tail. Her 6ft 2in toned equine figure was attired in sea green colored women’s standard skirt uniform of Imperial Alicorn space force specialist. Her cool gray long imperial Alicorn legs were encased in nude-colored thigh-high stockings; the delicate lace detail on the stocking welt was hidden below the knee-length straight skirt of her uniform.

On her cool gray tapered shape, bare feet were black shiny high-heel pumps with three-inch high stiletto heels. And folded on her back were her silver bio-mechanical metal feathered bird wings. This Imperial Alicorn mare was Galactic Knight Lieutenant Commander Clio Quasar, the first officer aboard Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight ‘IAS Stellar Eclipse’ and second closest friend of Justice and very loyal like all the mares and stallions aboard his ship.

Before the three Imperial Alicorns begin to talk business, the reason for sneaking away from the party is to speak privately to each other.

Justice asked his most loyal and trusted mares if they would like to experience an odd custom of the planet of Equus before they started talking business; both mares were very curious about the tradition and the other reason for sneaking away from the party.

With that, Justice palms Erato's slender ankle in his hand and removes her pump before crouching down and sniffing his mare's ultra sheers stocking clad barefoot in his hand. A moment later, he does the same with Clio's silky sheers stocking covered barefoot in his hand.

"Now, what is that custom supposed to do, Justice?" Clio asked as she left her foot uncovered.

"You know, Clio, I really don't know for sure?" Justice replied honestly as the three imperial Alicorn giggled.

"But maybe it has a different effect; customarily, the mare is barefooted went you sniff her foot. Maybe the skin on the bottom of the foot smells different from the rest of the body…We must experiment more if my two best mares are up to it.” Justice comments as Clio and Erato nod their heads yes.

"Now to business, Justice? That question you asked me earlier…Why did the Empress take this long to assign an Imperial Alicorn warship to this star sector? Granted, her whole family is here on this planet…I wish I knew Justice." Clio commented as she took her other pump off, leaving her in her stocking-clad bare feet.

"Even though the Stellar Eclipse is the crown jewel of Infinity Star Sector's main royal battle fleet. Why wait for this long to send a sector protection force to protect the royal family members on this planet?” Erato present as she reached under the hem of her straight skirt locating the welt of her black ultra sheers thigh-high stocking sliding them down her silky smooth legs and off her dim gray tapered shape bare feet. Before stuffing them into the toe boxes of her pumps.

"Even though I am a member of the imperial royal family…my great-grandmother is still a huge mystery to the whole family." Justice comments as Clio follows suit by removing her nude silky sheers thigh high stocking sliding them down her silky smooth legs and off her cool gray tapered shape bare feet, before stuffing them into the toe boxes of her pumps.

"Well, anyway, I am happy that the Stellar Eclipse is now in this star sector. So my loyal and trusted mares, shall we begin the tests on the scent of mare's bare feet." Justice comments as he takes hold of Erato's slender ankles in his hand to begin sniffing his beloved mare's feet.

Meanwhile, aboard 'IAS Binary," a battleship class warship crowned imperial Princess Ophelia Silverlight, talks to her aunt Queen Aphrodite Heavens in the captain's quarters of her warship.

"What do you think mother's plan is this time, Auntie? We stop her from using the reverie to enhance her magic to change the fate of Justice and Celestia." Ophelia comments as her aunt looks at the beautiful planet of Equus below.

"That still a huge question, niece? If you allow it, niece, I would like to call up my 'IAS Northern Lights, ' my command class warship from the Seven Sister star sector…I know your mother will not approve it…because it is a different command ship from another star sector; she can't take command of it." Aphrodite asked the crowned imperial Princess of the infinity star sector

"Of course, Auntie…The Silverlight Antiquities and heritage research team could use the extra resource from your ship…It is the only ship in Imperial Alicorn space with a fully equipped research division from Pillars of Creation Institute that is not a science class spaceship." Ophelia explains as Aphrodite sent a coded message to her star sector to dispatch the 'Northern lights' from the Pleiades palace.