• Published 22nd Mar 2023
  • 1,348 Views, 68 Comments

Be Mine - ThatChangelingGit



Rarity has fallen for Applejack, and vice versa, hoping some quality time together, will only make their feelings bloom.

  • ...
10
 68
 1,348

Chapter 11: Blossomed Trust

Author's Note:

Hello all! Before you read:

*DISCLAIMER!*

This chapter contains a lot of intimacy and subtle NSFW themes! Nothing explicit directly happens in this chapter. In this chapter we will see themes of body-confidence, self-love, nudity, intimacy, touch and trust, exploration and the idealism of beauty. I do intend on exploring NSFW themes further down the line, but in a romantic sense, written with delicacy. But I hope you enjoy this chapter, as we explore the stepping stones of Rarity's and Applejack's relationship, and how it evolves! :heart:

Still like a log, immovable like a rock, Applejack slept soundly, cradled in the embrace of Rarity. The comfort she provided was blissful. Her touch was silky smooth and ever so soft. Her arms were as if they were made from the softest blanket ever made, the way they cradled and cuddled her. Her embrace was firm, but not tight. Even in a sleeping state, Rarity held onto Applejack comfortingly. She needed this, to be held, to be loved, and Rarity knew how to do it all. The uncorking of emotions from the night prior still weighed heavy on her heart. She felt bad for expelling her emotions, almost violently onto Rarity last night. It was supposed to be relaxing, but instead, Applejack felt heartache, loss.

Rarity, in truth, didn’t mind. Comforting her partner was the only thing she wanted to do. To remind her, that she wasn’t alone, and that she had love. Typically, yes, Rarity adored being held by Applejack’s rather broad and muscular arms, but tonight, this night, it felt good to be the one, who cradled the other. No, she wasn’t coddling, but comforting. Even in sleep, she felt Applejack’s sharp hurtful breaths, drift into a relaxed state of breathing, and the occasional snore. Which at times, did make Rarity silently giggled as she drifted off to sleep herself.

The night went on without a hitch. Sleep captured both woman and pulled them into a deep slumber. Not disturb throughout the quiet, gentle night. They did not move, they did not fidget, they remained still, and held one another. Morning came with a kiss on sunlight, that peaked through the blinds of Aria’s old room. The electric alarm clock in big bold red digits shone out the time: 10:15. The sunlight stipples of the morning danced along the bedsheets and trickled their way up to the couple. Applejack was the first to stir, and slowly awaken. She grumbled and rubbed her eyes open, as the celestial rays shone into her tired eyes. She blinked a few times, to rid herself of the slight blurred vision she had, and gazed up to see her sleeping beauty, Rarity, still soundly asleep, and still gently clutched onto her.

Applejack warmly smiled and rested her head once again onto Rarity’s chest, to hear the rhythmic drums of Rarity’s heartbeat. She, however, did not close her eyes again, Applejack was always an early bird, this had to have been one of the latest times she had ever awoken. From working on the orchard, she was used to 6am wake up times. But today? She felt like she needed it. That, and the fact that, both women didn’t fall asleep into 3am. So, three hours of sleep wasn’t going to cut it. Nonetheless, Applejack had a wonderful view. Rarity, even in her unconscious state was still as elegant as ever. Her lips, gently curled into the smallest smile, her skin, smooth, without a blemish in sight. Her eyelids sported no bags, and her hair, albeit tied in a messy bun, was still presentable. She was beautiful.

Applejack still managed to get flurries of butterflies whenever she got the chance to gaze and admire the beauty that her girlfriend possessed. Many, admired Rarity, many more were jealous of her. But Applejack? She was infatuated. Even more so when her diamond eyes started to flutter open, as the dust from the sunlight started to trickle across her eyes. Rarity’s eyes blinked open, as she adjusted to the light. She was graced with a warming view, of Applejack, looking doe eyed as she gazed up into Rarity’s sight. Applejack’s freckles were softly highlighted by the mid-morning sun, and her emerald, green eyes, had a shimmer of both love and relaxation to them. It wasn’t just Applejack who suffered from butterflies, Rarity too, as she was greeted by her gorgeous other half. Applejack, to Rarity, possessed natural beauty, one that was so unique to her, and her alone. Rarity was sure she could write a book, perhaps even two, describing her beauty.

“Good morning my darling~.” Rarity softly sang as she leant down and met Applejack’s lips with a soft kiss. Applejack eagerly replied, as if she had been waiting for such a kiss.

“G’mornin’ sugarcube, how’d you sleep?” Applejack asked right before she pressed another soft kiss on Rarity’s lips. Admittedly, Rarity was a little surprised to see Applejack this, affectionate, early in the morning, but either way, she enjoyed it.

“I slept absolutely wonderfully darling, I must say, you do make for an excellent heater, I highly approve.” Rarity chuckled lightly, as she brushed some of Applejack’s blonde mane out from her emerald eyes, and over her ears. “And how did you sleep my love?” Rarity returned the question.

Applejack sighed with content, almost dreamily, as she held onto Rarity, she loved it when Rarity played with her hair. “Mighty fine, I slept better that time we took Tom to Appleloosa.” Applejack laughed, whilst Rarity rolled her eyes, still with a smile on her face.

“But in all seriousness, Rare’s, thank you for last night, and I mean all of it, from what I can remember anyways.” Applejack and Rarity both laughed. “Coming out to our friends, bein’ all romantic, spendin’ the night here, and most of all, you providin’ me comfort, it means a lot, and I feel guilty that I released all of that… bottled up emotion onto last night, I love ya, sugarcube.” Applejack said rather softly. Her voice was low, but full of love. Rarity’s eyes softened as Applejack spoke. Her heart, beat with adoration for her. The words she spoke oozed with love.

“I love you too, darling. It is what I am here for here, and don’t you dare apologise or feel guilty, my beautiful, wonderful other half. It is what couples do. We look out for one another, you’ve comforted me, several times, especially when I get frustrated with work, or I drown my sorrows in ice cream. I… know this is new for us, being in a relationship, together, but we get through things together.” Rarity replied, as reassuring as she could possibly be. Her hand remained on the side of Applejack’s head, as it cupped her freckled cheek, whilst her fingers brushed alongside her hair and gently weaved in and out of it.

Applejack hummed softly as she felt Rarity’s delicate fingers wrap and weave their way through the strings and strands of her hair. The massaging and slight scratching against her scalp was electrifying. It was something so simple, yet so relaxing to Applejack. Rarity too found it just as relaxing when Applejack returned the act on her, and vice versa. Rarity slowly scanned Applejack’s features, her skin, her eyes, her cute nose, her lips, curled into a smile.

“Your freckles are so cute… they’re like little stars.” Rarity said as she continued to toy with Applejack’s hair. A faint blush crept its way across Applejack’s face as she scrunched her nose and smiled almost bashfully.

“You really think so? Ain’t nobody ever taken too much attention towards ‘em, I used to think people didn’t like ‘em…” Applejack trailed off. At times she had felt the abundance of freckles that occasional spotted her body, not only her face, was at times unattractive.

“Oh, I think so, in fact, I know so. It’s just one of the many things I love about you.” Rarity said softly as she leant down and pressed another kiss to Applejack’s lips. The kiss was tender, but incredibly soft. A subtle, but notable hum from both women echoed out as they kissed.

“Oh, I reckon’ I could write a whole damn novel about how purty you are missy.” Applejack replied as she stretched out her arms and chest. As she raised herself up from embrace, her top lifted ever so slightly. Rarity’s eyes widened, and her heat skipped a slight beat as she was gifted with a rather pleasant view. She had seen Applejack’s chest numerous times. But this morning it felt… different. A little more intimate. Her chest, riddled with muscular curvature and sheer broadness. Not to mention the slightest flash of one her breasts was enough to make Rarity blush, hard.

Get a hold of yourself woman, we’ve only just woken up.” Rarity thought to herself. “Although… A lady never does deny herself a wonderful view.” Rarity once again, thought to herself as Applejack finished stretching and sat up in Rarity’s lap. Applejack had noticed the slight look, that Rarity wore on her face. She knew Rarity rather well by now and had gathered a few traits and characteristics from their time as friends, and more recently as lovers. She knew when her fashionista girlfriend was having an internal monologue.

“Have I got you all flustered sugarcube?” Applejack teased as she purposefully raised more of her shirt and revealed more of her toned chest. Rarity’s face bloomed into a full rose blush as she was caught staring. Rarity chuckled and batted her eyes.

“Goodness Applejack! What do you take me for? I am a lady, and a lady never tells~.” Rarity replied in a sarcastic tone before both women grinned at each other, as Rarity’s warm, curious hand gently stroked and softly touched the ridges and toned abs of Applejack’s chest.

“Although I will not deny that you have a body, truly to be admired my love, stunning, beautiful, sexy.” Rarity continued as she lent up, prized herself up with her elbows and placed a soft kiss upon Applejack’s lips. The two shared once more, another passionate kiss. Small subtle breaths were exchanged between kisses as the two locked themselves into the moment, once again, the outside world was nothing but a blur for both women. Their lips smacked against one another’s as their hands softly explored each other’s skin. As Rarity reluctantly pulled away for breath, she raised one hand and placed it on Applejack’s cheek.

“You’re just as pretty my love, if not more. You say that I could write a book about my beauty? Whilst I could record an entire omnibus about yours.” Rarity spoke gently, it was Applejack’s turn to become bashful.

“You really think I’m all that? Beautiful, sexy even?” Applejack genuinely asked.

“Of course I do. I love you. Every bit of you. Not only are you attractive physically my love, but your mind, your personality, your honesty, not to mention, your adorable accent, which I simply am infatuated with darling.” Rarity replied, her hand still placed upon her cheek.

Applejack was genuinely a little taken back by her statement. She had never really felt or thought herself as attractive before. Mainly as she never really focused on her own body image. She didn’t really care what people thought of her, friends, or strangers. But hearing it from the woman she loved, felt all that more special. Uplifting, encouraging.

“I love you too sugarcube. I… suppose I wasn’t expecting it really, I ain’t ever really ever heard someone call me, attractive before, I know our friends have always ‘bigged’ each other up, and y’know said things here and there, but I ain’t evert heard nothing as intimate as this. So… thank ya Rare’s, that really means a lot.” Applejack said softly, her smile was broad, and full of love. Rarity smiled in a similar manner, and her smile was full of the same love.

“Darling, I have always, thought you were attractive, and you’re most welcome, I’ll always remind you, of how beautiful you are, to me.” Rarity said gently.

“Well, I ain’t gonna lie either, I’ve always thought you’ve always pretty damn hot yourself, sugarcube, y’know with them hips o’ yours, and no point in sugarcoating it, you have got a nice ass Rare’s.” Applejack said with a chuckle, whilst, Rarity blushed, but heartily laughed too.

“Why thank you darling, I am glad you find my, assets, attractive as well. Though, I have noticed your affinity for my ahem, behind.” Rarity said with a slight smirk.

“Well, it’s just as you said, I love every bit of you, sugarcube.” Applejack said as she tightly wrapped her arms around Rarity and hoisted her up into her lap. Rarity yelped in surprise and giggled as she held onto her. Although Rarity was not expecting to be lifted, she admittedly, did very much enjoy being in the loving embrace of her girlfriend, especially in spontaneous moments such as these. Both women fell into another intimate state, as their laughter and giggles echoed throughout the household.

“I’m goin’ to go shower sugarcube, I’m sure I can figure out Aria’s shower, all the nozzles and things. You’re more than welcome to join me.” Applejack offered, with a coy look on her face, it was one of invitation, but also one of understanding, if Rarity rejected.

“As much as that does sound like fun my love, I must decline, I have to tend to a few routines myself, before I enter the shower, a lady must keep up with her own personal, beauty standards.” Rarity paused. “Though… if you’re in there longer than 30 minutes, I might just have to join you anyways.” Rarity’s voice had a layer of raspiness to it. An air of seduction upon her words.

“Well then, in that case, my shower might take 35, minuets, then.” Applejack teasingly replied back before pressing another kiss to Rarity’s lips.

“Tease~.” Rarity replied.

“Oh, you know it, sugarcube.” Applejack chuckled as she sauntered her way over to Aria’s old en-suite bathroom.

As she opened the bathroom door and spent at least a minute figuring out how Aria’s shower worked, she whistled to gain Rarity’s attention. Rarity, curiously looked over in the direction of her lover, as was given a rather lovely sight. Applejack had removed her top and held it in front of her chest, still covering it. Rarity’s face was full of fluster as Applejack, teasingly, playfully dropped her baggy night-wear T-shirt and revealed her full bare chest to her partner. A step, she was not planning to take today, in their relationship, but a step she wanted to take, nonetheless. A funny, but intimate moment, that nearly had Rarity faint from the shock. Applejack cackled upon seeing Rarity’s stunned expression. There was no denying that Applejack was muscular, but also, most certainly, blessed, in her chest region.

“Applejack… you monster!” Rarity teasingly replied. Of course, her tone was sarcastic, the sight, was far from monstrous to Rarity.

“See ya in 30 minutes sugarcube.” Applejack winked and shut the door, whilst once again, letting out a small fit of laughter as she entered the steamed shower.

Rarity sat in bed, a smile, plastered on her face, almost giddy as she had seen a rather intimate side of her lover’s body. Not only that, she did it confidently, and rather humorously. She shook her head and rummaged through her morning routine bag. “What a tease.” She said to herself, as she let out a small giggle. There was no denying that Rarity was replaying that mental image in her mind, over and over again.

-o0o-

“Ngh… my head… why do they both have to be so loud, in the morning.” Sunset grumbled as she was woken by the cacophony of laughter that seemingly erupted from the room where Applejack and Rarity were residing in. “How much did I drink last night? My head is spinning… and… where am I? I don’t even remember falling asleep.” Sunset continued to ramble on aloud. She rubbed her eyes, clearing them from any dust and dryness, and welcomed the celestial sunrays that flickered across the room she found herself in. She looked down at herself, noting how she was in a state of undress, her top, all skewed, with no sign of her trousers, just underwear.

“Good morning, Ms. Shimmer.” A voice rasped and full of tiredness echoed out beside Sunset. A voice she knew all too well.

“Adagio!?” Sunset exclaimed. She felt a pit in her stomach open up. What had she done? Had she forgotten a night that was had between them? Did she drunkenly seduce her? She began to panic; did she confess in her state? Did she reveal she had a crush on her? Oh, how her plans were ruined! She wanted to make it special. Despite her worries, a wave of calmness suddenly hit her. As Adagio’s soft hand was placed upon her arm.

“Surprised to see me? But don’t worry, nothing happened, you were so tired, you got half naked and passed out in my bed, but, as I couldn’t be bothered to go upstairs, I just fell asleep right next to you. Besides, you were clinging onto me the entire time.” Adagio chuckled sleepily as she slowly sat up in the bed as well. Sunset breathed deeply; relief filled her lungs. Though a slight annoyance at herself, more her mind, for forgetting the warmed embrace of Adagio.

“Heh, that’s alright then. Didn’t realise that I was a clingy drunk/tired sorta girl.” Sunset gently laughed, as the faintest hue of red, graced her golden skin. Adagio smirked and laid on her side, all the while, her gaze was fixated on Sunset.

“Oh, you definitely are, Shimmer. Trust me, you made an excellent cuddle partner last night, I have to say. That and you were clinging onto me, ever so much. I don’t think you ever let go, even if I span around in my sleep, I felt your arms on me.” Adagio said in a hushed tone, as her hand nonchalantly brushed up and down Sunsets soft skin. “Though, I have to say, I didn’t mind one bit.” Adagio said honestly, as her lips grew into a softer smile, rather than her usual smirk.

“Really? I didn’t want to come across as clingy, even if I was asleep.” Sunset asked, worried that she was overstepping her mark. There was something, between the two of them. None had dared to ask what it was yet, but there was energy, a vibe that was growing with each day. A text, a snap, every day, every hour even. They were constantly involved with one another. And something was brewing, and that something, was what drove Adagio to want more.

“Not at all, in fact…” Adagio trailed off, as she slowly slid her way over to Sunset, who in response, gave a very awkward smile. “Relax, Shimmer.” Adagio whispered, as she enveloped Sunset with her arms, and pulled her into a tight embrace. Sunset at first was alarmed. Unsure of what to do, for literally milliseconds, until the warmth of Adagio’s breath against her skin, settled her. Sunset, melted into the touch, and wrapped her arms around Adagio in return. She was so warm, incredibly so, and it was a welcomed warmth.

“Thank you, Adagio… this feels nice, really nice.” Sunset said softly as she cuddled into the Siren. Adagio chuckled and held her tightly, her hands caressing her baggy shirt and exposed skin.

“Anytime Shimmer, anytime.” Adagio responded as the two lay their silently, undisturbed by the mumbled and muffled distant conversation of Applejack and Rarity down the hallway.

Sunset thought as she held Adagio. She thought about Rarity and Applejack, and how comfortable they were, around each other and around others. In some ways, she was jealous, but not bitterly so. Envious, as that is exactly what she wanted, in more ways than one, with the woman who was tightly pressed to her. Her mind scrambled together images of them two, together, not as friends, but much like her dear friends, Rarity and Applejack, lovers. Sunset sighed, it was a good thought, a pleasing thought. But nothing had been spoken yet, nothing had been mentioned, other than the vibe, that they had between them. Perhaps it was this jealousy, or this desire to be with Adagio, that birthed a sudden spike of confidence.

“Adagio?” Sunset asked. “What… are we?”

Adagio pulled back slightly, admittedly, she was shocked by the question. “W-What do you mean Shimmer?” She asked, worried that she had done something, to possibly throw off the potential attraction Sunset had for her.

“Like… what are we? You and me, are we close friends? Besties? Or… are we something… more?” Sunset asked. Her voice was shaky, rasped with anticipation and anxiety of how Adagio would respond. Silence washed over the two of them, as Adagio, stared up at the celestial skinned woman before her. Her piercing cyan blue eyes gazing into her vision.

“I must admit… I have wondered myself. But I have learnt many things, since becoming dear friends with you, and the others. Especially from Applejack, that honesty is the best policy.” Adagio said, as she cleared her throat. The leader of the Sirens, the bad-bitch, harmonizing, soloist, that had managed to defy several odds in her past life, and current, was… nervous. Terrified even, for what she was about to admit, worried her to the core.

“I have… often thought of us, as something more. Not as friends, but… partners, a couple… have you had similar thoughts?” Adagio sheepishly asked.

Sunset smiled, widely, relieved. “I have, many, times.” Sunset chuckled, which caused Adagio’s anxieties to waver, and fade, as she joined in with the laughter. To know she felt the same way, and was sure of her feelings, made her heart skip a beat.

“Then… what should we do?” Adagio asked.

“How about this first… and let’s take things, one day at a time?” Sunset proposed, as she closed the gap between both women, and pressed the softest kiss upon Adagio’s lips. Sunset was shaking, her skin crawled with goosebumps as she kissed the woman, she had always wanted to kiss. She felt electrified, alive as she kissed her. Adagio was stunned at first, her eyes shot wide open as Sunset made the first move. To be sure, it was a surprise, and she was a little jealous she didn’t get to make the first move, nonetheless, the kiss, was a welcome exchange. She pressed her lips back, and closed her eyes, melting into it. It was a soft, simple kiss, but was filled with true adoration.

The two slowly parted, and gazed into one another’s eyes, before they giggled like two young schoolgirls, as they held onto each other. “I… really enjoyed that.” Sunset added.

“I did too… I look forward to the next, and the next, and the one after that.” Adagio replied as she gently pressed her lips against Sunsets, once again.

-o0o-

Applejack hummed along to herself as she scrubbed away at her skin. “Man, to think Aria had a shower like this in her room! I can’t believe it, wish I had something like this, ‘specially with Apple Bloom hoggin’ all the water like a great oak in the summertime.” Applejack thought aloud as she began to condition her hair. It was a little meditative thing she had always done during showers. Speaking her thoughts aloud as she did her daily routine of scrubbing and self-hygiene. She was fully immersed, the water that cascaded off her skin was divine, she was a secret lover of such fine things in life. Hence why she often went to the spa with Rarity. She was fully immersed in her own humming and routine, that she hadn’t noticed the door open.

“Well, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to hear that I have an en-suite shower myself, darling, I could never share with my sister, she take’s far too long. Though… I’d happily share with you.” Rarity’s voice echoed out into the bathroom as she shut the door behind her. Applejack grew a smirk as she brushed her blond mane out from her eyes.

“Well, well, I’ll be damned missy, you comin’ in here, sneakin’ on in, to get a peak at little old me in the shower huh?” Applejack mocked, teasingly as she stood in the steamed glass shuttered shower. The steam managed to cover, or at least hint at her body behind the glass. But it was still enough for Rarity to admire her figure.

“Well, I cannot deny that the view is unpleasant, it’s far from it, I must say. But… in truth, I wanted to do something for myself, and you, as well my love. And if you’re not comfortable with it you can say so. I’d understand completely.” Rarity said in a more serious tone. As much as she wanted to flirt and tease, she wanted to get her suggestion made. It was important to her.

“Oh, you okay Rare’s?” Applejack first asked.

“I’m fine sweetheart, just something I’d like to ask, is all, even if it is a little prudent.” Rarity said with a flustered tone.

“Well, alrighty then, what’s up sugarcube?” Applejack asked once more, this time, her voice a little louder, to make herself heard over the pouring water from the shower head.

Rarity breathed, deep. She shuddered out a breath as she slowly collected her thoughts and tried to puzzle them together into a clear sentence. Her heart was beating incredibly fast. The idea was intimate, incredibly so, the next big step in their relationship as a couple. Sure, they had made and crossed boundaries, just weeks into their relationship. But the idea Rarity had, would be one of the biggest. It was sacred almost and required trust and consent from both sides. It wasn’t the idea of making love or sex, that conversation had happened, and was something that could never and can never be planned, it will only happen when the moment was right. This, idea, the one she had been brewing for the last ten minuets during her morning routine, was close to intimacy, it was linked to their conversation prior, about their bodies and looks. Rarity breathed and spoke:

“Applejack, my love, you know I love you, every bit of you. Every single square inch of you. I love how you make me laugh; I love how we make amends over silly little arguments. I adore the freckles across your body… and… I want to suggest something. That… we see, each other, in our barest form… just because I want to cherish all of you.” Rarity paused and cleared her throat. She took another breath and continued. “I want to love and nurture every bump, blemish, ridge, scar whatever, on you. And I think it’s only fair, that you receive the same from myself, you can see… me. All of me, I want there nothing to be hidden between us. I want our trust and love to be furthered. Our conversation this morning, really spoke to me. I hate the fact that you once thought your freckles weren’t attractive, as they are. Would… you like that darling? I-If not, I totally understand, and what I am suggesting could be considered crude or crass of me, and I-.”

“Rarity.” Applejack raised her voice. Ensuring that she didn’t continue to spiral and lose herself in a worried ramble. The door to the shower slid open and gushed out a torrent of warmed steam, that kissed Rarity’s exposed legs beneath her satin dressing gown.

Applejack, stood there, bare, fully facing her partner and exposed her full body to her. “I love you, so much too Rarity, hearin’ you speak in these romantic ways, really floods my heart, y’know that right? I know I ain’t as punctual as you, nor am I the best with words, but I am honest. You, mean everything to me, and knowing how beautiful, you think I am, makes me feel so good, I can’t even describe it. You, my diamond, are perfect, I could never ever complain about you, yeah, we might squabble, but it ain’t ever gon’ take away the love I have for all of you. So… yes, I am okay with your idea, in fact… I’ve been thinkin’ ‘bout it too, and… I think it might be time, to see each other, get used to what we have, under all of ‘em clothes…” Applejack chuckled as she gestured to herself. Rarity was full of mixed emotions, love, worry, maybe a tinge of lust as she was blesse with the sight of her bare lover. She felt so, happy, as did Applejack, to know that the trust between them, had only furthered with the love they had blossomed.

“Now come on… get in here, might as well, seein’ as we’re talkin’ ‘bout being bare n’ all, perhaps I could help you with your back, or maybe the rest of your routine…” Applejack trailed off, as she became entrance by the sight before her. Rarity slowly undid her lilac dressing gown and allowed it to freely fall of her. Her bare body, nude, and expose, completely intimate stood before Applejack. Rarity’s blush was hiding most of her face as she was too sheepish to look at Applejack whilst she stared. Rarity didn’t mind the staring, in fact, it was uplifting in a way, to know that her girlfriend, her partner admired her body, just as much as she admired hers.

“Hey.” Rarity said sheepishly, with a small smile across her lips.

“Hey…” Applejack said, flustered, as her lips crawled into a larger smile, she extended a hand, out to Rarity, an invitation for her to join her in the waterfall that was Aria’s old shower. Rarity was hesitant at first. This was a monumental step for the two of them, a chance of real intimacy. Both women were terrified, nervous, but neither wished to admit it. Instead, their voices became lower, their movements more subtle, their glances and gazes were short, snippets of one another. They had seen each other in states of undress before, they had seen the best and worst of each other, in either embarrassing or glorifying moments, but this, this very moment was precious, soft, and close.

“You’re beautiful, sugarcube.” Applejack’s voice oozed out like honey. Her accent only amplified the softness of her tone. Rarity’s heart fluttered, far more intensely then ever before, as she accepted her lovers’ hand, and stood into the steamed shower, and was graced by the delicate stream of satisfyingly warm water.

“I can’t keep my eyes off you, don’t ever think for one moment, that you ain’t pretty Rare’s, because, lookin’ at you, havin’ you here, well, I know for a fact I’m the luckiest woman ever.” Applejack continued to pour out her love and adoration for her partner, as Rarity gently clutched onto both of Applejack’s hands, tightly. Rarity sniffled gently. She had never felt so in love before, and never had felt love like this, given to her.

She gently took one of her hands, and wiped her eyes of threatening tears, and smiled lovingly at Applejack. “Thank you darling. Truly, you have no idea how much all of this means. To move this step in our relationship, and hearing all of these ever so sweet things… I don’t even know what to say, nor what to do. Heavens forbid that I become the awkward one now, after suggesting we see each other naked.” Rarity chuckled, as did her girlfriend, both of them, standing in the warm pitter patter of shower water. Rarity opened her mouth once more and spoke softly, affectionately:

“My dear, my darling love. Words can’t describe the beauty I see before me. You are truly gorgeous, a beauty that I had always appreciated, even more so now, as I see you. I don’t want you to feel that you aren’t beautiful either because you most certainly are. Models in Canterlot can’t compare to the beauty that I see before me. The freckles, the ridges of your muscles… the… curves, oh gosh.” Rarity paused. “I am trying not to be crude, but my goodness, you are incredibly attractive.” Rarity giggled into her hand as she became fully flustered.

“I can say the same thing ‘bout you, pretty girl.” Applejack laughed heartily and gently placed her hands instinctively on her hips, which Rarity gave a surprised yelp to. She had felt them there before, but it was different in the nude.

“Oh! I’m sorry sugarcube, I should’ve asked first! My bad heh.” Applejack said with an awkwardness, worried that she had accidentally overstepped.

“No, no darling, don’t be sorry, this is new, for both of us. You can… touch me, it’s okay. I promise my love.” Rarity reassured as she gently stepped into Applejack’s embrace. She had no idea what to do with her arms either. “Can, I… um, return the favour? If not, that is most understandable darling.” Rarity said softly.

“Go on right ahead sugarcube, I don’t mind either, especially now, we’re y’know, out here, all naked n’ all, boob to boob.” Applejack laughed as Rarity snorted. The bluntness of Applejack never failed to make her laugh and let out the occasional unladylike snort. Which, in secret, Applejack found rather adorable. Rarity furthered the closeness as she wrapped her arms, once again, around Applejack’s neck. Their bodies, wet from the shower head, touched, fully, for the first time. No barriers of clothing, no bedsheets, no subtle touches, just full trust, and intimacy.

Rarity cleared her throat and smiled warmly as she started to relax in the warmed and somewhat soapy embrace of Applejack. “You know darling… this… I must admit feels wonderful. Having you this close, us, seeing each other. For the first time… I feel giddy? Is that the right word? Oh, I am not sure, but frankly I don’t care, this feels great.” Rarity exhaled, and smiled even brighter as she was filled with content. Applejack’s hands gently massaged Rarity’s generous hips, but soon, one hand trailed up her delicate back, and massaged soap suds into her wetted skin.

“I know exactly what you mean, hell, I feel like I’m bubblin’ up all kinds of feelin’s, like the first time we kissed, but even more, like they’ve doubled, maybe even tripled. I’m somewhat nervous, but mainly… excited, yeah… excited, happy, because we’ve done this. I mean… I know I ain’t too well versed in bein’ in relationships, no less, bein’ in one with an amazin’ woman such as yourself. But doin’ this, feels right. It’s our next step. Together, just like we said at the beginnin’.” Applejack softly as she held Rarity.

Rarity sank her head into the crook of Applejack’s neck as she pressed small pecks and kisses across the veins and muscle of her neck. They stood, silently, enjoying one another’s embrace, exposed to one another. Their hair became flat, wet, it was a rare sight for Rarity to have her hair as straight as it was now. Admittedly, Applejack did find her incredibly attractive with a wet mane of hair.

Rarity pulled back and smirked. The two slowly gazed into one another’s eyes, just for a spell before Rarity locked her lips with Applejack’s. The two engaged in a tight, warmed, kiss. The likes, neither of them had felt. It was wet, warmed, and all rather exciting. Their bodies rubbed slightly as their lips tangoed. The audible wet smacks of their lips echoed in the bathroom, as they kissed deeply and passionately. Applejack slowly pulled away, as their gaze met once more. Their eyes half-lidded as they shared expressions of content and happiness.

“My love?” Rarity asked.

“Yes sugarcube?”

“I was wondering, seeing as you’ve been in here for a while, would you give me a hand with my routine? If it’s not too much to ask, perhaps it would be a good way to getting used to each other, like this… if it’s too much, it’s okay.” Rarity proposed as she gently massaged Applejack’s shoulders and neck with soaked and shower gel ridden hands.

Applejack softly nodded. “I’m okay with it, I think it would benefit us both, rather well. Y’know explorin’ new things together. I mean, we gotta get used to this soon, right, bein’ all exposed n’ things, hips, ass and tits out.” Applejack chuckled and Rarity laughed, heartily, once more. Again, her brutal honesty and bluntness of terminology always made her feel relaxed, in a strange way.

“Quite right my love, now this lady, would love to have her hair washed, conditioned and she’d adore a back rub, from her rather delicious other half, who has broad, larges hands and delectable muscles in her arms, to be the one, who gives her girlfriend, said backrub.” Rarity said as she batted her eyes at Applejack as she released her embrace, and stood before her lover, not shying away on her body.

Applejack stood silently, a smirk across her lips as she somewhat scanned Rarity’s bare body. She had always known that Rarity had a model’s body. Curved in all of the right places, her skin, crystal clear, with no blemishes across her skin. Her hips, generous and curvy, that shaped her lovely rear. Applejack chuckled and grabbed a handful of shower gel. “Yes ma’am, now lemme see the back view and we can get started.” Applejack said as she lathered up the soap.

“Hmph, you just want to see my bottom.” Rarity winked as she span on the spot, and collected a handful of her shampoo, and began to work it through her violet hair.

“Is that such a bad thing?” Applejack asked as she began to apply her hands across Rarity’s delicate back. Instantly, Rarity felt at peace as Applejack’s hands dug into her skin, and massaged away at her muscles, undoing any knots she had acquired in her sleep.

“Not in the slightest darling, I’m just glad you love me for me.” Rarity hummed as she felt the wonders of Applejack’s fingertips work into her spine.

“That I do sugarcube, that I do…” Applejack said softly.

-o0o-

Applejack’s hands worked their magic against Rarity’s soft skin, with the occasional tease of a hip squeeze, or a gentle butt grab, but either way, Rarity was practically melting into her touch. The way her wet hands soothed her tired morning skin, mixed in with the torrent of steamed shower water was divine. Rarity hummed along as the soapy remnants of shampoo cascaded out from her hair. As Adagio’s and the Dazzling home was… acquired by their means and was once owned presumably by a wealthy Canterlot family, this shower was large. Especially so for the usual en-suite bathroom. This shower cubicle, could quite easily fit at least 6 people in. As such there was even inbuilt smooth tiled seats, which Rarity took full advantage off, as Applejack assisted her with conditioning her hair. The two shared idle conversation. Plans they had, ideas they wanted to explore next. Relationship goals too. That being said, Rarity, on occasion did find herself distracted, as the sight before her, being Applejacks entire wet body, as she conditioned her hair, was a sight she was never going to tire of.

Though, with most grand things in life, all good things come to an end. Applejack ensured both of them were hosed down from any lingering suds and proceeded to shut off the water. Rarity stepped out first and was surprised as she felt a towel wrap around her. Applejack, proceeded to wrap her up, and pat her down dry, shaking and rubbing the coarse, yet oddly soft fabric of the towel to absorb the water off Rarity’s body. Rarity sighed and let out a subtle soft moan that oozed with satisfaction and love. Applejack then proceeded to hand her a smaller towel, to wrap her hair in.

“My, my, darling~. You’ve certainly been paying attention.” Rarity said affectionately as proceeded to wrap and bundle her hair into a towel. Applejack smiled as she dried herself off.

“Well can I say? I know you love luxury and self pamperin’ hence why we often go to Aloe and Lotu’s spa. And I’ve always noticed how you get your hair done in a certain way. Even though I have no idea how you wrap it, or how the twins wrap it. I just kinda wing it with my own hair, to much faffin’ ‘round when you work on the orchard.” Applejack said as she finished drying herself. Applejack offered her a robe, to which she promptly put it on.

“If you ever wish to learn my love, all you need to do is ask.” Rarity said as she placed a soft kiss upon her freckled cheek.

“I’ll take you up on that, sugarcube.” Applejack said as she opened the ensuite bathroom door, back to the bedroom. Both of them audibly heard Adagio and Sunset conversion in the kitchen, and the smell of what seemed to be a hearty cooked breakfast hung in the air and filled their nostrils. Both women, dressed in bathrobes, inhaled deeply, and collectively made a hum of satisfaction. “Mmmm.” Both of them audibly hummed.

“I think we might wanna join ‘em real quick sugarcube, I can already feel my stomach gettin’ a hanckerin’ for some friend bacon.” Applejack as she rubbed her chest and stomach. Rarity amused by her girlfriend, chuckled, and patted the bed.

“Sit for a second my love, I promise this wont take long. It’s part of the routine and takes the least amount of time. After a long hot bath, or a shower, I tend to moisturise my skin. I can’t count how many times you’ve commented on the softness of my skin, this is why.” Rarity said as she popped open a luxury brand of moisturiser. Applejack wasn’t too familiar with larger brands, but she knew a high-end one when she saw one. Iconography was integrated with Rarity’s line of fashion work.

“This is a bottle my dear friend Fleur gave me, many moons ago. I use the littlest amount for my legs and arms, and I am more than willing to share with you. Disrobe darling, allow me, to pamper you.” Rarity said as she squeezed what seemed to be a minimal amount of this moisturiser into her palm. Instantly, the scent alone from it, filled the air, and even masked the smell of fried food. The replacement scent was that of raspberries and lavender. A scent, the Farmgirl had grown accustomed, and now attached to when she was nearby Rarity. Applejack wasted no time in sitting front of her lover, legs crossed, once again, naked.

Rarity held up one of Applejack’s arms and hand and began to rub in the creamed substance into her skin. She understood almost immediately as to why Rarity performed these acts, these little self-rituals after a shower/bath. The feeling of the cooled cream against her warmed skin, was mesmerising. Applejack relaxed into her touch, Rarity hummed a tune, one she often did whenever she found herself engrossed in her activities. Rarity ensured that Applejack was relaxed, by gently rubbing and soothing her skin with the moisturiser, ensuring that she never missed a spot. She move down to her legs and repeated the process. All the while she traced her freckles and connected the dots between them with her fingertips. Applejack slowly returned the favour as she started to use some of the moisturiser herself, to rub it into Rarity’s skin. A return favour of affection and love.

“Beautiful.” Rarity whispered, as she scooted herself closer and wrapped herself around Applejack. Her robe, too, fell off her shoulders, and the two sat there, in silence, embraced and not hiding anything. Bare, and open. A warmth, or a glow washed over them, as they sat there in comfortable silence. They exchanged small pecks of affection, here and there.

“I can’t believe how comfortable I am… you are truly special Rare’s… thank you again, for makin’ me feel the way I feel.” Applejack whispered into her ear, not wanting to break the warmed hug.

“No need to thank me, I should be thanking you for not being judgemental darling. For not shunning this idea, that I conjured in my mind.” Rarity replied, as she gently toyed wit the wet strands of Applejack’s hair.

“I would never sugarcube, not once. I appreciate that you asked me, ‘nstead of just doin’ it, makes me feel, assured, loved even more than I already was.” Applejack replied as she rubbed Rarity’s back.

“I don’t want to let go… but I must admit, I am getting hungry.” Rarity giggled as Applejack laughed.

“Not gonna lie, I was hopin’ you’d say then, c’mon sugarcube, lets go n’ get some grub.” Applejack said as gently pulled away from the embrace. “But I suggest we don’t go out to shock Sunset and Adagio, bein’ all bare like this.”

“Oh, heavens forbid! I could never, only you, get to see all of this glamour.” Rarity said as she gestured towards her own body and gave her lover a little shake of what she possessed. “Not even a nip-slip.” Rarity chuckled.

“Good, because all of this, is yours, and you are mine.” Applejack flexed her chest and arms and revealed more of her muscularity. Her voice oozed with dominance and was coated in a husky accent. Rarity fanned herself as she dressed herself in her morning clothes, or slacks, she had brought with her.

“My, my… I like it when you get possessive.” Rarity winked, as the two of them got dressed.

“Heh. Thought you would. Now come on, lets go and see if Sunset’s got a heavy hangover again.” The ladies laughed, and had their hands clutched in one another’s as they exited their temporary bedroom, to join the others for breakfast.

TBC~

Comments ( 5 )

This was really sweet<3 I like seeing the interaction and intimacy grow between these two, good chapter!:ajsmug:

11860255
Thank you so much! I am so glad you enjoyed this chapter, this one was a blast to write, just exploring heavier themes with positive, yet fun and romantic outcomes was great! I am so glad I've gained you as a fan!

Git, you tease. Goodness I loved that Sunset/Adagio part. Sadness that it was so short.

Everything else was great as well. Great tone. Great dialogue.

Just a sugg, but you might wanna run through some more for simple errors.

Either way, another sweet chapter.

11862356
Hahah I knew you'd find it teasing, don't worry, I'm lining up to things, and big things at that :raritywink:

Thank you, I really do apperciate it, I wanted this chapter to have heavy dialogue moments, aside from action. Because I wanted to explore their emotions and mindsets, glad you enjoyed that too!

I knowww, it's my bad habit, I scan read, pick up on big mistakes, and accidentally leave the smaller ones! I'll be editing this weekend here and there! Thanks again man, really appreciate the support!:raritystarry:

11861922
Thank you so much for the wonderful responses to the first chapters! I am so happy you're enjoying the story so far!

Login or register to comment