• Published 22nd Mar 2023
  • 1,346 Views, 68 Comments

Be Mine - ThatChangelingGit



Rarity has fallen for Applejack, and vice versa, hoping some quality time together, will only make their feelings bloom.

  • ...
10
 68
 1,346

Chapter 5: "Play me something." (Date night 2/2)

Author's Note:

Well hello! I am so sorry for the delay on this chapter! Life has it's way of getting in the way! Nonetheless, enjoy this chapter and be sure to keep an eye out for following chapters! Thank you all for the support and the understanding, it means so much! :heart:

Oh the music that could be played for Rarity's piano, I envisioned to this cover from Mass Effect 3: 'I was Lost Without You' cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT29kUKV_9M&ab_channel=AtinPiano

Chapter 5: “Play me something.” (Part 2/2)

Rarity raced up the stairs, hand in hand with her girlfriend Applejack as giddiness had overtaken her. She flung open her diamond encrusted bedroom door, to reveal her equally just as lavish bedroom. A clean crisp white four posted bed sat radiantly in the middle. It was a bedroom to be admired, the bedroom of a fashion designer. Materials, busts, and mannequins dotted the wooden floorboards, neatly of course. Rarity wished to always make a good impression if she was to have guests, especially now as her girlfriend was present. Though, despite this, Applejack had seen the room in far worse states than the current one. The room was tidy, aside from the drawings and mannequins that hosted protype clothing, mentioned from before. She had seen it after Rarity’s darkest days, where she had become overburdened and designed gala outfits for summer prom and left no time for herself. Applejack smiled sweetly at her other half as both women strode into Rarity’s room.

Rarity softly let go of her sweetheart’s hand and gestured over to the changing curtain, which too, was ornately designed and coloured to a similar Phoenician purple to Rarity’s hair. “If you’d prefer to change out here, or behind the curtain my dear, I do not mind, I thought I’d at least offer you the privacy, should you want it. Or I can take it if you’d rather.” Rarity offered as she glanced back at her rather soaked girlfriend. She stifled her laughter, even though the wet clothes had conveniently tacked themselves onto Applejack’s more muscular and curvaceous surfaces of her body, she still looked a little bit humorous, as the occasional drip and drop of rainwater fell of her dampened arms. Applejack smiled kindly and nodded to Rarity.

“That’s mighty kinda of ya, Rare’s, but I don’t see the need, ‘sides, we get changed in front of each other all the time. I don’t see no biggie.” Applejack said as she immediately unbuckled the belt on her denim slightly torn jeans and flung it to the side. Rarity’s eyes widened as a flush filled her ivory cheeks, a smile, though slight, crept across her face as Applejack, treated her room, as if it were her own. Had they not been friends for many years already, Rarity would have found this act incredibly rude. But with Applejack, as the two had already built so much trust, and had begun to flourish it in romance, Rarity felt no discomfort with this motion. In fact, it showed that Applejack felt comfortable enough around her, especially with their newly expanded relationship. Applejack was muscular, broad, and stoic, she had a body many desired, curvaceous in all the right places, as well as built and firm in the other right places. Rarity hadn’t even noticed that she had stopped to pause as she gazed upon her girlfriend’s gorgeous physique, especially as her skin had a slight glisten to it, as it highlighted her abs and curves. Applejack had noticed her other half’s ogled stares, and grew a smirk, as she flexed her arms.

“Like what ya see Rare’s?” She asked teasingly as broadened her shoulders out, which, to Rarity’s delight made Applejack’s muscular figure shine. Rarity fanned herself with her hand and grew an incredibly sheepish smile as she turned away with a slightly stifled squeal of both joy and embarrassment. She had seen bare bodies before, not many as intimate as this, she and the Rainboom’s often changed together, and as a fashion designer, it was normalised for her to see mainly women and some men, in their most intimate of clothing. But this time, it was different, incredibly different. This was someone she adored, loved even, someone she found attractive too. She smiled as she slowly unbuttoned her marginally dampened shirt.

“Oh… yes I do darling~.” Rarity sang as she found herself occasionally glancing back to gaze upon the fantastic figure her other half bore. Applejack had taken the liberty of simply standing in her underwear, simple white bra and knickers, as she slowly shifted through the luxurious, but also warningly comfortable loungewear set Rarity had provided for her. Rarity knew her measurements down to a T by now, and knew how comfortable she liked to be, baggy, but not loose, fitting but not tight. As Applejack pulled up her loungewear shorts, she had noticed that Rarity had not gone behind her changing cover, but instead had her back turned to Applejack, as she undid her shirt, and tossed it aside, which, admittedly was very uncharacteristic of her. Rarity brushed her wetted hair to her silky smooth white slender back, as she revealed the lacy black bra that hid beneath her shirt. Her skin had no blemishes, no marks, aside from one small scratch were Opal, her cat. had caught her once. Rarity hooked her thumbs into her skirt and began to tug at the waist, but she gasped as she suddenly felt Applejack’s warmed hands against her stomach. At first the touch was a shock, but she soon melted into it.

Her back leant against Applejack, still partially bare chest. “Hello sweetie.” Rarity cooed as she sunk into the warmth of her girlfriend. She hummed a satisfied noise as she nestled her head into the crook of Applejacks neck. That sweet scent of apples and general warmness flooded her nostrils once again. One simple breath was enough to make her swoon and her knees buckle somewhat. Applejack chuckled lightly, as she too leant into the embrace. Her hands remained on Rarity’s smooth and slender belly and slightly on her curved hips. “Is this okay Rare’s?” Applejack asked lightly.

“Mhhm.” Rarity sang as she enjoyed her touch. It was intimate, close, and caused Rarity’s face to flush with a redness, she never knew she could gather. “You know exactly how to treat a lady, the touches, the fantastic first date… the kisses.” Rarity span in her girlfriends embrace. Applejacks hands now cupped her lower back and hips, as Rarity clung to her broad neck.

“I love you…” Rarity muttered softly; her eyes had begun to well slightly. Though it was early days still, it felt so right to say. She doubted she’d ever get used to saying those words, but the feeling was there. And it had been blossoming for years and years, since early teenage hood, to young adulthood, to here.

“I love you too Rarity.” Applejack said softly, and closed the gap once more, with a kiss. One that was deepened, soft and accented with the sweetest love. Rarity’s eyes had dampened, and as did Applejack’s. The two shared a moment, and it was most certainly the first of many to come. As the kiss came to a soft close, the two swung in each other’s arms, both still being in a state on undress. However, as they had agreed, rushing things was not going to work. This was a soft, romantic journey, for both women. As they explored their feelings and love.

Rarity softly pulled away reluctantly, as she missed the warmth of Applejack’s hands immediately. Despite this, Rarity’s confidence and comfortableness had doubled as she removed her skirt and tights in front of her lover, revealing her ample thighs, hips, and generous rear. Applejack smirked as she admired the curvaceous beauty before her.

“Well, I gotta say it Rare’s, but hoooweee girl, ya’ll hotter than a summers day out in the orchard.” Applejack complimented with a tap of Rarity’s rear. The Fashionista laughed heartily at both the compliment and the ‘’love-tap’ on her behind. “My goodness Applejack, why thank you, although, you are one to talk darling, look at you, being built like an ox!” Rarity said as she squeezed one of Applejack’s muscular arms. Both women exchanged laughter and glances of affection as they admired each other. Something they both found endearing as well as flattering.

Eventually both women had changed into their relaxed loungewear, both dressed in comfy clothing, that was fitting for a rainy night in. Without Sweetie Belle and her Crusader friends being around, Rarity had noticed the quiet that floated about her home. It was both comforting and somewhat eerie. She had been used to the loudness of her little sister’s room, whether it be loud music, her giggle, or the high-pitched tone of her voice, it was odd, to not have it there. But, in this current situation, it was a blessing. She was able to focus on the one thing that mattered: Applejack. Rarity wore her own slacks, something she’d never be seen in outside of her own home, her top loose and baggy and her shorts, much like her partners, tight and fitting.

“Well darling, now that’s out of the way, we can continue on with our date, any suggestions, of what you’d like to do?” Rarity asked as she sat on the edge of her bed, and patted the mattress, as an indicator Applejack to sit. The farmgirl did as complied and sat next to Rarity, as her fashionista girlfriend, laid her head on her broad shoulder. Applejack noticed this, and without thinking about, gently placed her arm around Rarity’s lower back and waist, and pulled her in close, as she pondered her thoughts.

“Well, this is your home Rare’s, just bein’ in your company is enough for me… but. Well, I was kinda thinkin’…” She paused. “D’aaww shoot, you won’t wanna do that.” She muttered. Rarity’s eyes widened as she heard Applejack disregard her idea.

“Darling please, I am all ears, you took me out to a place I’ve always wanted to go, it’s only fair if we do something you want to do, my love.” Rarity gingerly spoke as she placed a warmed hand against her lover’s chest.

“You’d think I’m weird, or pushy.” Applejack retorted.

“Never, you can tell me, we’re partners now, a couple, we can tell each other anything, even before this, we would… you can say, but there is never any pressure, as always darling.” Rarity continued with her ginger tone, as she nestled herself further into to her girlfriend’s chest.

Applejack proceeded to mumble something, but Rarity failed to hear it. “What was that darling?” She asked. Applejack sighed as she rubbed her face with her free hand.

“I wanna…” She paused. “I kinda, wanna watch somethin’ you do. I’ve always been fascinated by the fact you know how to play the piano and keyboard, or keytar, but I rarely ever see you do it Rares, I wanna watch you play, somethin’… I just think you’re so talented, by I feel like I barely get to apperciate it.” She paused. “Only if you’re willin’ of course sugarcube.” She softly spoke, a smile had slowly crept back onto Applejack’s face, accompanied by a hint of red across her freckled face. Rarity’s eyes glistened like diamonds as Applejack spoke her request. Though she hadn’t been aware she had done so, Rarity felt completely flattered by Applejack’s words. It was a soft, gentle, and ever so wonderfully requested romantic gesture.

Rarity slowly parted from her lovers’ broad shoulders and sat up right next to Applejack, she lifted her arm to Applejack’s cheek, cupped it, and gently pulled her head in close for a soft kiss. Their free hands interlocked and grasped onto one another’s, as the kiss went on for several seconds. Softly, they pulled away as they gazed into one another’s eyes.

“Applejack, that is not silly, nor weird, nor pushy. I’d be honoured to play for you, my love, in fact, it is the highest level of flattery.” Rarity said softly as her hands still cupped the farmgirls slightly coarse hands. Applejack seemed bashful, but a smile remained on her lips. It was unusual to see the bravest of the Main Seven so quiet, held back, and somewhat embarrassed. She was brash, hearty, the loudest, aside from Pinkie. To see her in a vulnerable state such as this, Rarity oddly felt, lucky, as if she was the first to peel back the layers and see the even more beautiful woman that lurked within.

She had not time to argue, as Rarity unclasped one of her hands, and remained firmly attached to the other as she led Applejack, down the stairs, the same stairs that they had so eagerly ran up earlier, to be rid of the dampened clothes. Now both women, changed and warmed, headed down the stairs, gently, calmly, but still radiated by the love and energy they had before, just more subdued.

Every time Applejack had seen Rarity’s living room, she audibly gasped, this time was no exception, yet again, Applejack let out a small gasp, as the lofty and spacious living room had greeted the couple. Tall immaculate walls, decorated by gemstones of all sorts of colours, rarities, and shapes. Sapphires, emeralds, ruby’s, opals and amethysts all firmly embedded into the lilac painted walls. All boarded by white wooden frames, so perfectly painted and fitting to the lilac. The entire house and its decor reminded Applejack of Rarity, the two were exact, purple, and white. The furniture luxurious, loud and ornate, just like Rarity’s personality, added in with some influence from Sweetie Belle. Within the front room, sat a series of seats, large sofa’s and ‘crying futons’, aptly named large, dramatic red sofa’s, by Rarity herself. The left wing of the front room had a large circular stage, with which, a series of mirror’s flanked it, a perfect stage to show off her designer outfits, dresses, and all manner of fashion items, that she herself created.

Applejack found herself wandering, her eyes unable to focus on any centre point, as she examined the entirety of Rarity’s front living room. However, she was startled out from her trance by a clearing of Rarity’s throat.

“Darling~.” Rarity sang as she prepped her piano and patted the playing bench. There was enough room for two, Rarity had ensured that she had a piano bench, fit for two, as at times she had occasionally taught Sweetie Belle how to play the piano or keytar. Applejack smiled softly and promptly took a seat next to Rarity as she watched Rarity magically flick through a book of instrumentation of piano songs. She stopped on one and cracked her fingers, but she stopped. A shaky breath escaped her lips as she examined the white and black keys before her. Applejack noticed this and placed a comforting hand against her back.

“Take your time, beautiful, don’t rush these things.” Applejack’s sweet, honeyed voice sent shivers up Rarity’s spine, once again, it caused a hue of pink to be painted across her face. She adored it when Applejack complimented her with pet names and soft talk. It did something to her, that she could never explain. She loved it. Rarity’s smile returned as she wiggled her fingers above the keys in anticipation and took a small breath as she gazed towards her partner.

“Thank you darling, it’s been a while.” She admitted as she pressed a kiss to Applejack’s cheek, just before she started to play. The song, Applejack, did not recognise, but the notes and the way it started had her entranced from the very beginning.

It was sweet, melodic, and incredibly romantic. Rarity’s confidence had returned as she began to play the melody with such ease, such finesse, that Applejack became lost in the calmness of the arrangement of soft notes. It was as if Rarity was playing a song, that spoke to the both of them, the low notes represented Applejack’s hardiness, her determination, as the softer notes represented Rarity’s dainty touch, her soothing voice and delicate attention to her work. The notes crashed and flowed like running water, the song had an easy enough tune to follow, without being lost in a crescendo of notes. Rarity swayed her shoulders, it assisted her in her playing, and instinctively, Applejack moved with her, she too swayed, to give her partner the room she needed to play. The farmgirl watched and listened in awe as she watched her other half proceed to be enraptured in the music she played.

“She always hides this talent away.” Applejack thought to herself, as she was enamoured by her partners anility to play with such gentle tenacity, and finesse, she even became somewhat jealous, but in the kind of jealously that was more admiration, how she wished she could play a mighty instrument such as this. It bothered her that Rarity often got downplayed as a simple drama queen, or a high energy and high demanding fashionista, yes, she embodied those characteristics, but she wasn’t just those things. Applejack saw her as an incredibly talented woman, who wooed her away with such perfected skills such as the piano playing. Her ability to be far more generous than she ever needed to be, the way she spoke with such an endearing tone. One that even Fluttershy couldn’t compare to. And most of all, it was the way she spoke to her. The way Rarity was able to share such beautiful words that made her stomach flutter, was by-far the best feeling in the world.

As Rarity neared the end of her song, Applejack rested her head against Rarity’s shoulder as she played the final notes, slowly ending it with a few lighter keys. Rarity took a breath and stretched her fingers and smiled warmly as her girlfriend rested her head against her shoulder.

“Thank you, Rare’s… that was… amazin’.” Applejack cooed, for once, as she snuggled in against Rarity’s warmed neck. Rarity placed a small kiss upon her cowgirl’s head, and gently laid against her, as the two sat in a momentary silence, as the rain continued to bombard against the windows of her living room. Rarity eventually broke the silence as she contently sighed.

“No, thank you Applejack, I haven’t played anything since Everfree. And I felt that with the new direction Rainbow, is wanting to take the Rainboom’s, into rock and what have you, I fear that my skills are diminished, or at least becoming less appreciated.” Rarity admitted as she scratched her arm with slight discomfort. Applejack knew that this was one of Rarity’s signs of her anxiety.

“Nonsense Rare’s, you’re playin’ mighty fine, pretty damn good if I say so myself, I ain’t ever heard anyone play as well as you do sugarcube, you’re a master at this! I’d say you’re worthy of one of them orchestra things.” Applejack said with a brimmed smile, one that she often shared as a sign of encouragement. Her arm looped round to Rarity’s waist once more and pulled her closer. Rarity did not resist against this sudden movement, in fact, she was secretly all for it.

“And speakin’ of Rainbow’s idea, ‘bout the band ‘n all, don’t let it get to you, I’m sure Dash just wants to explore new thing’s, that’s all, ya’know what she’s like, always tryin’ somethin’ new, ain’t she, and besides, there’s lots of rock bands that have a rootin’ tootin’ badass keytar solo or accompaniment, like I dunno, Ghost?” Applejack continued the supportive tone, and there was no denying that Rarity had started to feel much more appreciated, and her doubts had begun to wash away to nothingness.

Rarity’s smile returned, as she listened to her girlfriends’ honeyed words, all the while she admired that gorgeous smile that she had. She leant forward and once again, kissed Applejack on the lips, and held her gently for a few seconds, her arms looped around Applejack’s neck.

“I don’t know how you do it darling, but you just know the exact words, a lady wants to hear.” Rarity whispered as she gazed into the emerald eyes of Applejack, in response, Applejack grinned, her lips parted softly as she whispered into Rarity’s ear.

“Cause I want to make my lady feel special, now don’t I?” Applejack whispered. Rarity felt shivers run up her spine as she spoke these magical words. “Her lady.” Rarity cooed internally as she held onto her lover tightly. Her skin crawled with goosebumps as the very nature of Applejacks tone, was both loving and yet teasingly seductive. Something, she had not felt, truly, in a very long time. Rarity slowly peeled herself away from Applejack, swayed herself away from the piano, her hips purposefully moved more as she extended her hand out towards her partner.

“Then your lady, would love to cuddle up together on my sofa, and watch something for the remainder of this evening, if you’d like to, of course, darling.” Rarity’s lip too, had curled into her infamous smirk. Applejack felt a growing heat come across, not only the blush in her cheeks, but the entirety of her body. There was something about Rarity and her authority, as well as, general sassy nature, that did something to Applejack, something, she had learned to love. She stood and took her lovers hand gingerly and stayed by her side.

“I think that sounds perfect, my sugarcube.” Applejack said softly as she accompanied Rarity to the large navy coloured couch, it was incredibly comfortable, far more comforting than the cushions that Pinkie’s sister, Maud, had provided the time they all visited the Pie residence. Applejack was sure that her pillow as laced with small pebbles, and Rarity was certain that crumbs of sand had entered hers. A sleepover, many of the girls, had chosen to forget. She school her head to repress that memory once again, as she took her seat on the sofa, opposite to the wide but incredibly thin, crisp T.V.

“You sit there and stay pretty my love, I’ll fetch us some blankets, pillows, maybe even ‘borrow’ some of Sweetie Belle’s snack.” Rarity beamed with visible excitement as she remained standing, and headed back towards the landing, she grinned with childlike excitement as she exclaimed: “Ohoho! It’s going to be just like a slumber party! But it’s with someone I loooove.” She sang with copious amounts of joy, as she giggled her way towards Applejack, placed a small peck on her cheek with an audible ‘Mwah!’ as she sauntered her way up the stairs to retrieve the necessities for tonight. Applejack was somewhat bewildered by the sight she had just witnessed. She had always known that Rarity was prone to excitement, all the girls were, especially Pinkie or Rainbow, but this was akin to when Rarity spotted some big celeb in Manehatten. It was both endearing and very entertaining.

Rarity worked in a blazing fast speed, as she returned with all the essentially, tucked in underneath her arms, the blankets over her shoulders, and the snacks, still in their packaging, courtesy of Sweetie Belle, were gripped between her teeth. In a muffled tone she said: “Tfa-Dfha!” Applejack laughed at her gritted teeth speech, in fact, she laughed heartily, so much so that she let out a small snort. Rarity too laughed as she noted her ridiculous state in a nearby wall mirror. She eventually placed everything down with neat precision, bowls for sweets, sour ones and hard boiled. A bowl for crisps, plain and one set coated in Applejack’s favourite cheesy coating. Rarity eventually sat down with a breathy sigh, one of content, once again. She shifted her body to sit up right next to Applejack’s. Her lower body covered by the light soft blanket. Applejack had done the same as she gently laid against her lover.

“Now comes that bog question, ain’t it? Whaddya wanna watch?” Applejack asked as she gazed up to Rarity’s softened sapphire eyes. It was hard not to get lost in them as she gazed up towards her.

“Hmm. I haven’t given that much thought, I must admit. But, as you treated me in the earlier half, as I said earlier, you can choose, I’d be happy with anything… so long as it’s not, Sunsets or Adagio’s choice of film, like horror, for instance.” Rarity shuddered. She never understood as to why those two enjoyed pure horror flicks, at least Aria had the better taste of the horror genre, when it came to eldritch mysteries and so forth. Rarity didn’t mind gore, but the jump scares and suspense always got to her. Applejack smirked, and patted Rarity’s thigh beneath the blanket. Her skin was always so incredibly soft, especially in more intimate places.

“Don’t ya’ll worry now, I won’t be puttin’ on one of Sunset’s favourites, but what I do know, is what you like.” Applejack said as she keenly took the remote from Rarity’s hand.

“My love, please don’t put on one of Rainbow’s war films, or one of Fluttershy’s acquired tastes.” Rarity said with a slight shudder. Applejack paused and raised an eyebrow in piqued interest.

“What’s wrong with Fluttershy’s taste Rare’s?” She asked curiously.

Rarity leant forward and spoke in a hushed tone. “You did not hear this from me; but, Fluttershy has an acquired taste, romance, why I can get behind, but very… saucy romance, some, even dare I say, kinky?” Rarity said with a bemused smile. She detested of going behind Fluttershy’s back, but she knew that Applejack wouldn’t dare tell a soul.

Applejack’s eyes flared open for a moment or two, but then her face scrunched up in thought, then nodded in understanding. “Yeah… I can see that, don’t they say, it’s always the quiet one’s that like that kinda thing?” Applejack said as she turned her attention back to the screen.

“Oh yes, that is supposedly the stereotype, don’t get me wrong darling, I too have indulged into that genre, but I had no idea Fluttershy would be such a fan.” Rarity said in admittance, it still perplexed her, but each to their own.

“You sayin’ you’ve watched fancy porn sugarcube?” Applejack teased, which garnered a shocked and exasperated gasp to leave Rarity’s mouth.

“Applejack! I… uh, never.” Rarity paused with a huff. “Fine, yes, I suppose it is.” She said in a slightly annoyed manner, but a smirk, though sheepish, remained on her lips.

“Heh, knew it sugarcube.” She said before she leant back and burrowed herself into Rarity’s side. “But in all seriousness Rare’s I know what kinda thing you like, enemies to lovers, romance, mysteries, noir films.” Applejack said as she laid her arm over the top of Rarity’s shoulder, allowing her to come closer, or lean against Applejack’s sturdy and built chest. “And I think I found one you might like, female, French detective, 1920’s Paris, her partner a cop, investigating a series of murders, all fictional, but I ain’t gon’ lie sugarcube, this looks real good.” Applejack spoke with a genuine curiosity, she had been into wildlife movies, obviously country, even fantasy, but this was a new genre, she wanted to explore, especially more so as her other half was heavily into it.

Rarity’s eyes widened as she read the description, all the while she proceeded to snuggle into Applejack’s chest. Her head laid upon her breasts as she stared wide eyed up at the screen. “She just knows how to spoil me.” Rarity thought to herself, as a smile only grew further. “This sounds perfect my love; you know me so well.” Silently Applejack pressed play and started the movie. The two occasionally leant forward at the beginning of the movie, reaching forward to grab at the snack table. At times Rarity felt the romantic incline to reach up and feed her girlfriend a strawberry lace, or vice versa.

However, as the narrative of the crime/mystery drama increased, both women became fully engrossed in the film. They had snuggled up, but neither felt their eyes left the screen. Applejack was surprised by how easily she was swayed by the movie, it was unlike her to fall into engagement with a new genre so easily, it was the same for her music tastes, but this, this movie: “The Night Silence Died.” Had fully gripped her. Rarity also had become fully engrossed; she too was surprised by the fact she had never seen this movie before. She was glad that Applejack had suggested it. Even though the two weren’t currently conversing, she felt that at the end of this movie, there would be plenty talk about. Still, Rarity remained cuddled up to her partner, even if she was snacking or drinking. Though occasionally the film needed to be paused, for natures call, came often.

Towards the end of the film, both women had sat up fully, hands idly digging into the bowls and bringing the crisps to their lips as they watched in anticipation the ending of the film. Breaking the silence, the duo suddenly cheered as the detective and her cop boyfriend, saved the day in the movie. Both Applejack and Rarity exclaimed cheers of joy, and somewhat relief as the heroes of their movie managed to catch their criminal in a rather satisfying way. After incredibly tense mystery, evidence collection, it ended the movie with grand satisfaction for the couple.

“That was God damn awesome Rare’s! I ain’t ever seen a film like this before! I bet there are some real fuckin’ good ones out there!” Applejack exclaimed as she sat up from the sofa. She stood up and stretched her back out.

“See, now you know why I absolutely adore this genre my love, I think you and I can make a tradition out of this. Along with the Rose Petal Café, maybe something to do with our yearly anniversaries.” Rarity said as she grew a blush across her face, as she thought about the potential future the two shared.

“Already think’ that far ahead are we sugarcube?” Applejack asked as she untucked her shirt from her short shorts. All the while a smile remained firmly planted upon her face. Rarity became bashful as she too stood, and let out a yawn, all the while she stretched upwards, revealing some of her soft skin beneath her shirt.

“Well, yes, I suppose, I do certainly like the thought of us, being together, for a long time.” She said as she stepped towards Applejack and stood before her. She went to hold onto her cowgirl again, however, she was interrupted by her own body, as she yawned once again. “Oh, my apologies darling, I didn’t mean to yawn right in your face.” The two chuckled, as Applejack took Rarity’s hands within her own.

“Naw, that’s quite alright Rare’s, I’ll be bettin’ on the day you finally burp in front of me, or release somethin’ from the other end.” Applejack laughed, her crude sense of humour that she shared with Rainbow and occasionally Sonata too. Rarity simply rolled her eyes. Despite the crude comment, Applejack stepped forward and held her hands softly, her thumb traced the ivory knuckles as she gazed up at her partner.

“You’d really like that? Us goin’ on for, till, well, I guess whenever. Till we get old maybe?” Applejack asked to which Rarity nodded with silent affirmation, afraid she’d yawn again.

“Well, I’d like that too, hell, I’d love that, just like I love you.” Applejack said with a smaller, but endeared smile. Rarity returned the same look, one just enamoured by the beauty that stood before her.

“I love you too, honey.” Rarity swooned in a slightly rasped voice as she pushed forward, and embraced Applejack in a tight, warmed hug. The two remained still, only illuminated by the TV screen. Rarity mumbled sweet nothings into Applejack’s neck, she also occasionally placed small kisses across the sweet and supple flesh of her lover. These small dainty kisses sent shivers up across the entirety of Applejack’s body. Yet again, both women were interrupted by soft yawns.

“What time is it?” Rarity croaked; her body suddenly overcome with tiredness. Applejack dug into her pockets as she found her phone, she looked at the time and in a surprised tone she said: “2:30 in the morning sugarcube.”

“Goodness really? Maybe its time we get some sleep then my love?” Rarity suggested, as she gazed up slightly at her other half. Applejack saw the tiredness that had begun to overtake Rarity’s expressions, her eyes barely remained open, her occasional yawns, all tell-tale signs of someone being incredibly tired.

“I think that might be a good idea sugarcube.” Applejack reached down for the remote on the TV stand, clicked the off button, which plunged them into slight darkness. Thankfully, on Rarity’s last bathroom visit, she had left the upstairs landing light on. Rarity began to move but was instantly halted as Applejack proceeded to carry her bridal style, up the stairs. Rarity yelped in happy surprise as she was lifted off the floor.

Moments later, the two arrived yet again, in Rarity’s plush bedroom. Applejack managed to flick on her bedroom light with her elbow, as she carried Rarity to the bed, with ease, and softly, let her down. Rarity splurged out across the bed, as she oozed into the inviting mattress. “Ooohhh… yes.” Rarity sang as she felt the comforts of her bed surround her.

“Right, then sugarcube, you rest up, I’ll go catch some shut eye on the couch.” Applejack said as she went to leave the room. Her arm was suddenly jerked back from behind her, as Rarity had latched onto her wrist.

“Darling nonsense, you can share the bed with me, if you’d like.” Rarity said in a slightly more awake state. Her eyes trailed up towards her beautiful cowgirl, as she offered the comforts of her lavishly sized bed. A bed fit for a queen, and that queen being Rarity herself. Applejack didn’t mind sleeping on the couch, she had done it many times before. But this was different, this was her girlfriend, inviting her to bed, to sleep together, cuddled up. A slight tinge of nervousness poured through her body, but the need for sleep and the desire of being next to her partner was too much to resist.

“Alright Rare’s… I’ll join you.” Applejack said with a soft smile, as she flicked off the bedroom light. Rarity smiled in response and opened the bedsheets for Applejack to join, which she did willingly. Rarity made it apparent that Applejack had no choice in being the big spoon, as she scuddled up to her partner instantly. Her arms sank into her muscled stomach and chest, as she laid her head atop of her chest, and in the crook of Applejack’s neck. Both closed their eyes, as they started to drift into sleep.

“Goodnight darling, I love you.”

“Goodnight sugarcube, I love you too.”