• Published 22nd Mar 2023
  • 1,346 Views, 68 Comments

Be Mine - ThatChangelingGit



Rarity has fallen for Applejack, and vice versa, hoping some quality time together, will only make their feelings bloom.

  • ...
10
 68
 1,346

Chapter 7: "Serenity, darling"

Author's Note:

Hello all! I am very sorry about the delay! My life has been up and down right now, new job, new house and
so forth, so I apologise for the delay! But nonetheless, I hope you all enjoy this chapter as well!
Much love TCG.

Chapter 7: “Serenity, darling.”



“Rare’s would ya’ll stop fraternising, I’m gon’ be fine in the sun. I work on a farm sugarcube, I work in this heat, sometimes with nothing but a tank-top and lousy shorts on.” Applejack huffed as she felt the second layer of heavy-duty sunscreen placed upon her bareback.

“Darling, would you cease your protesting. I’m doing this for your benefit my love, I don’t want you having a rather nasty burn in your most delicate places. Your skin is rather soft and gentle, especially in places like here.” Rarity said as she started to massage the sunscreen into Applejack’s earlobes. Beneath her grasp, Applejack wriggled and groaned at the sensation of lathering against her skin, which caused her to protest audibly with mumbled swears here and there. “Oh, hush that talk darling, we’re all done now. Every bit of your skin covered, well the harder to reach places anyways.” Rarity said proudly as she patted Applejack’s now rather sticky back.

“Ugh… well, thank you at least sugarcube, as much as I hate it, I can’t say you’re wrong.” Applejack said with a small laugh and a light smile. “Besides, you ain’t said where we goin’ yet, I’m assumin’ the beach, if we need all this sunscreen.” Applejack asked as she rose herself from the laid down position on Rarity’s bed. She stood, and headed over to the cool back, which Rarity had started to prep, prior to Applejack’s sunscreen torture. In the corner of her eye, she watched as Rarity rubbed sunscreen across her body, a few times down her arms, legs, hands, feet, ears, upper neck, chest, cleavage, up and down her nose. All done in a complete rhythmic fashion.

“Not necessarily the beach, it is near to one, but we won’t be amongst the crowds. In fact, I’m pretty sure that only my colleague Coco and I knows about it. We went there once last summer, trust me, you’re going to love it. Oh, and make sure you bring a swimming costume or something, I have a bikini packed already.” Rarity motioned towards a pile of varying swimming costumes as she lathered on her second layer of sunscreen. Luckily, as she was a true artiste at her craft, she had already held onto knowledge of Applejack’s sizing. All the costumes and bikinis in the pile were most certainly going to fit.

“I do trust ya, Rare’s, but you know me, I just like to know where I’m goin’ is all.” Applejack said as she began to riffle through the pile of bikinis. Some were most certainly more revealing. “A G-String, really Rare’s?” Applejack said, hand on hip as she held aloft a light green tiny thong. Rarity laughed as she finished up her lathering of sun protection.

“Well, I thought I’d supply all types of swimwear, I didn’t want to assume what you preferred, so I provided all options, besides, with the way you talked about your farmwork, practically semi-naked, you might like the thong or the G-string, more air on the derriere.” Rarity snorted as she rhymed her sentence, Applejack simply laughed and rolled her eyes, and settle the micro-bikini to one side. Deciding, not, to take that set. Instead, she opted for the usual, with a Brazilian shape bottom’s and a regular top. She smiled as she packed away her swimwear and varying snacks from different cupboards. Drinks were to ne placed in the cooler, along with the mini-BBQ Applejack herself supplied. Rarity headed over to Applejack’s side and placed a kiss upon her cheek.

“With a tan on your lovely skin, I might have to start calling you my caramel apple.” Rarity teased as she brushed past her other half, to place a few healthier options into the cool bag, fresh apples that Applejack took from her farm. Alongside these, varying meats accompanied them. Applejack laughed as she heard Rarity’s smooth little tease and decided to retort with one of her own.

“Well, if you tan that pure white ass of yours, then I’m calling you a toasted marshmallow for sure.” Applejack folded her arms and grew a smug smile across her face, as Rarity turned to her, with her mouth agape, but the corners of her lips indicated a slight smile.

“The gall my dear… though I have to say caramel apples are certainly a snack I tend to always… enjoy.” Rarity batted her eyelashes towards her partner as she regained the smirk across her lips. Her voice oozed in sultry tones as she swayed her way towards Applejack and placed her arms around Applejack’s broad hips.

“And I so happen to love melted marshmallow’s, especially when they’re so easy to pick up, hold onto, then eat… definitely a snack I won’t tire of.” Applejack replied as she placed her slightly sticky arms around Rarity’s neck. The two started longingly into each other’s eyes for just a moment. A comfortable silence washed over the two of them, as eventually, Rarity leant upwards and placed a warmed, deepened, kiss upon Applejack’s lips. The kiss lasted moments, both lost track of time, as their hands began to explore further. Soft subtle moans of content escaped Rarity’s lips as her girlfriend deepened the kiss by making it firmer, more passionate. Time became illusive as they indulged in one another for a moment. Applejack’s hands went lower down Rarity’s slim and slender spine, whilst Rarity’s hands, overtaken by a desire she suddenly felt, grasped onto Applejack’s hips. The two girls broke the kiss for a moment, laughing ever so softly between breaths.

“You, my dear, are an excellent kisser, whatever you do, I cannot help but swoon under it.” Rarity admitted honestly, with a gentle laugh, as soft but subtle blush raced across her face. She felt the warmed hand of Applejack run up her spine once more, and clasped the back of her head, and massaged her fingers between strands of lilac hair. Once again, Rarity melted under her touch and burrowed herself into Applejack’s chest. “You know my weak spots.” Rarity mumbled.

“Oh yes I do.” Applejack said with a hearty smile. “But there is a few more I’m sure I can learn about.” The Farmgirl whispered in a lower tone against Rarity’s ear, which caused the Fashionista to shudder in the embrace. Rarity looked back up at her lover with a sly grin as she reluctantly pulled away from the embrace. “Maybe tonight… if you’re lucky.” Rarity winked as she pressed one final kiss on Applejack’s cheek, before returning to their packing duties. Though at this final comment Applejack’s face grew an enormous blush, one that threatened to envelop her freckles. Without a word, she returned to her packing duties as well, for the date ahead of them this afternoon.

-o0o-

Rarity had locked her front door, after numerous double checks, their bags had been packed. Swimwear, additional clothes, food for both snacks and the disposable BBQ, everything was set. Rarity jingled her keys towards her car as she headed over to the boot opened it with ease. She carried one, light bag, and Applejack, being the physically taller and stronger of the couple, lifted all the rest. Rarity hadn’t forced her to do this, Applejack insisted. Rarity half-thought it was because Applejack secretly wanted to show off to her. She and Rainbow always had friendly competitions regarding their athleticism, no doubt there was going to be a repeat at Fluttershy’s camping weekend.

“Hoowee, now we’re all set sugarcube, let’s get goin’! I;m starvin’, I can’t wait light up that BBQ!” Applejack cheered as she essentially slammed Rarity’s boot closed, which caused Rarity to jump slightly.

“Careful darling, this isn’t your farm-truck, this is my car.” Rarity pointed out with a slight wink in her direction.

“Oh shucks, I’m sorry Rare’s, just a force of habit is all, don’t mean to ruin your car or anythin’.” Applejack apologised bashfully, as her hand scratched the back of her head beneath her iconic hat.

“Apology accepted my dear, now come along, we best get moving if we want to make the most of this absolutely gorgeous weather! Oh, it’s going to be so much fun! You and I, under that simply sublime sun.” Rarity sighed dreamily as she opened her car door. Applejack simply smiled and entered the car alongside her, as she listened to her girlfriends excited ramble of the day ahead. Applejack in truth, sill had no real idea what the date was, all she knew was that it included food, possible swimming, sun-tanning, and a secret location. Still, those ideas alone had sold her, especially as it was a second date with the woman she loved. Rarity excitedly started her engine and the couple headed off onto their small road trip towards the outskirts of Canterlot. They had escaped the city vista’s, the multistorey skyline, and densely populated streets. To familiar territory that Applejack was all too fond of. Rural countryside soon replaced the glass structures of Canterlot. Beautiful, outstretched fields of greenery, wide open vistas of flowers dotting small hills with fluorescent yellow’s, oranges, and lilacs.

Off in the distance laid her home, a bright red, warm and welcoming barn surrounded by the plentiful apple orchard. She wondered for a moment what her family might be up to on such a glorious day. Maybe Bic Mac was cooking up some of his famous brisket, or Granny-Smith was making some of her famous Apple Fritters. Apple Bloom playing alongside Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. She hadn’t even noticed how much she was smiling as she stared out of the window and gazed up at that ruby red barn. Then her thoughts drifted to her family, and Rarity together, how she’d introduce her not as a friend, but her girlfriend, her lover, her partner. She thought of so many different scenarios, but smiled endearingly at the ones, where her family accepted their love instantly. Which she had no doubt they would, but there was that slight worry of rejection, even though she knew, her family never cared what or who she dated.

Rarity out of the corner of her eye, noticed her partner staring off into the distance. A warmed smile pooled over her lips as well.

“Feeling homesick darling?” Rarity asked, as her hand gently soothed itself against Applejack’s thigh. The Farmgirl sighed contently and turned her attention back to Rarity and the road ahead. Her hand clasped against Rarity’s, and the intertangled hands rested against her warmed thigh.

“I suppose so. But I’m actually thinkin’ about the day I get to introduce you to the family, ya know.” Applejack said sincerely. Her expression slightly soured as Rarity laughed softly.

“Ohh darling please~ I’ve already met your family remember? Many times, I’ve stayed round, same with the other girls.” Rarity said with a smile. Somewhat missing the implication Applejack had intended.

“No Rare’s, not like that. I mean’t as my girlfriend, ya know, like as you and me, together. Kinda thing.” Applejack said with a slightly more serious tone. Rarity’s smile slightly faded; she knew she made a mistake. But she didn’t wish to spoil the mood, especially for the upcoming date, which they neared with every minute in the car.

“Oh darling, I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to come out so offensively. Of course, you’re right. It’s completely different. Though I’m sure they’d accept us. It’s very much apparent that your brother doesn’t seem to mind, nor care for that matter. Your little sister already knows and well Granny-Smith already adores me. Perhaps one day this week, we’ll go visit hm? Maybe I will stay round for an evening.” Rarity offered as she held onto Applejack’s hand, and all the while she gave the occasional supportive squeeze.

“No need to apologise, sugarcube, I know you didn’t mean any harm.” Applejack started and gave Rarity’s hand a squeeze in return. Her eyebrow did raise at her suggestion. “You… wanna stay, at my barn? We’ll I’ll be damned Rare’s, a classy city gal like you, wants to get down n’ dirty with the country folk! I thought you hated mud, dirt, country life and all the other things froo froo people hate… uh no offence.” Applejack said with a playful smirk.

“Well… I… I don’t mind camping we did it at Everfree-.”

“That weren’t camping Rare’s and you know it… ya’ll even said it was glampin’.” Applejack cut in with a teasing tone.

“Touché darling. But what if I, your loving girlfriend, would like to make a great impression to your family, as your girlfriend, and not as your… froo froo city friend.” Rarity retorted with a wide smile on her lips. “But I am serious Applejack, aside from our banter, I think it would be a great way to break the ice, about us, towards your family.” Rarity closed gently.

“I know I know, and I ‘preciate it Rare’s, I really do. I think it’s a hoot of an idea, and besides, we can sleep in my bed, for a change of scenery.” Applejack said as she squeezed Rarity’s hand a little tighter this time. And as if on cue, Rarity’s face reddened.

“Now I am even more certain on this idea.” Rarity smirked. “Text your brother or whomever later in the week, and we can organise something before Fluttershy’s doo.”

“Will do beautiful, third date and meetin’ the family… again. But what about yours? Your parents not around.” Applejack asked, Rarity nodded.

“Well, as you know, mother and father… well… they apperciate a life far different to yours and my own. They tend to travel, see the world. In all honest truth, I haven’t a clue where they could be in this moment in time… for now, let us focus on your family, and once I know they’re whereabouts… we can go from there?” Rarity suggested.

“Sounds like a plan sugarcube!” Applejack replied warmly. To which, Rarity’s smile brightened.

“Wonderful darling~ Though we can focus on that later, we’re not too far now.” Rarity said as she took a left turn into a country gravel road and headed into a secluded wood.

-o0o-

Verdant, bountiful trees covered every corner of the densely nestled woods. The road became nothing but dirt, Rarity grimaced as the thought of her shiny new car being lathered with a fresh layer of mud, just after it had been polished was not an exciting thought. But she offered to drive, and it was her job to get them there safe and sound, no matter the condition of her car. But eventually the road widened once again and ended in a turning circle, and a small, but practical carpark. They were the only one’s here. Not another car, nor soul in sight. Applejack gazed out of the windows to see what greeted her. A lush, small grotto, fitted with its own natural waterfall. Bloomed flowers, small creatures, rabbits, and birds relaxing but the small lake that awaited the couple. The sounds of the rushing water masked the outside world, as it was joined in symphony by the orchestra of nature. Applejack’s jaw hung low, her mouth agape at the sublime vista in front of her.

“This is my little hideaway. I come here every now and then, to relax, clear my head if work, or college gets too much. My mind lessens its weight in stress, you know and the best part is? That water down there, is fresh, clean, and warm during the summer months. It’s peak relaxation darling, and I wanted to share it with you.” Rarity said as she turned Applejack’s head back towards her, by placing a gentle hand beneath her chin.

“I gotta say sugarcube, I ain’t seen somethin’ like this, outside of Fluttershy’s home. It’s a beauty ain’t it?” Applejack asked rhetorically. “Just like you.” She said with a smirk. Rarity smiled sweetly in return and placed a kiss upon her cheek.

“Flatterer.” Rarity hummed as she opened her door.

“Well, you do it to me all the time, I gotta do it back, now don’t I?” Applejack said confidently as she exited the vehicle as well.

Within moments of silent content, the two managed to grab all the various bags, utensils, drinks and food items, all necessary items for a picnic/BBQ date. Rarity had taken the luxury of laying out a clothed blanket for the two lay upon, against the soft grass. Applejack, on the small rock outcrops, before the lake, set up the BBQ with great finesse. Within moments, the fire had started to roar, and the coals faded from black, to white. The sun shone brilliantly down upon the couple, so much so, that the two had already broken into a sweat. To alleviate the heat intensity. Rarity impaled the large parasol she had taken with her into the earth, to create a level of shade, that the two could comfortable both lay, and sit beneath.

“I thought we best get the food om immediately, I know them cool boxes are as cold as a night in the desert, but I don’t want things to go spoiled. ‘Sides, I’m hungry as hell.” Applejack said as she popped open the large cool box, filled with various BBQ products. Rarity smiled softly as she watched her girlfriend get into her element. She was born in the countryside and was not only famed for the apple-products she and her family created, but also the Apple-Family annual BBQ. She had learnt a lot from them, and it always made Rarity extremely happy to see her flourish in such a thing she not only was skilled in, but something she loved. She had always thought this of Applejack, even prior to being in a relationship with her.

“Sound splendid darling. Anything you need me to help with?” Rarity asked.

“Nah, I got it, thank you though beautiful.” Applejack responded. The compliment rolling off the tongue, naturally, not forcefully.

Rarity grew a blush as Applejack complimented her. She sighed contentedly and laid back against a pillow she had brought with her, to support her back as she took in the golden rays of the sun against her ivory white skin. Her eyes closed as she soaked in the honeyed heat. Pure relaxation, and now, she was able to fully enjoy it, with someone she loved. Normally, by now, she had to contend with Sweetie Belles cheering and screaming as she played in the lake just in front of her. But this time, it was nature, her girlfriends humming and the delightful noise of grilling, as Applejack began to cook.

Time went on, and as progressed, as did the suns intensity. Rarity became flustered, but Applejack didn’t seem to mind as she continued to cook and grill. Rarity sat up, annoyed at herself slightly, for not changing as soon as they arrived. She sat up and started to remove her top and revealed to the world her gorgeous slender frame and generous chest, which was covered by the bikini, she wore prior. A beautiful light icy blue, embroidered with faux gemstones. Waterproof too. She stood up and kicked off her trainers, and socks, and undid her belt against her shorts. She removed with ease and revealed the lower half of her body, this caught Applejack’s attention. There was no denying that Applejack found Rarity undeniably attractive, she was her girlfriend, but she was always in awe when her body was on display. It caused heat to rush to her face, her body swam with butterflies, her knees weakened in adoration.

Rarity had a beautiful figure, and she most certainly knew it. She also knew that Applejack was taking the occasional glance. Rarity knew fully that Applejack had grown appreciation for her body, especially her lower half, with her wide hips and rounded, shapely rear. Hence why she chose to wear a more revealing lower half. A thong styled bikini. Purposefully she occasionally bent down and reach for things whenever Applejack sent a glance her way. She laughed heartily when she caught her staring when she crouched down to reach for more sunscreen for a top up.

“Careful darling, don’t want you to burn out food now do we?” Rarity said in a sultry teasing tone. Which, she knew ruffled Applejack’s feathers in the right way.

“Well god damn Rare’s, what can I say?” Applejack chuckled. “I don’t know what’s hotter, this BBQ, the sun, or your fine ass.” Applejack said with a wide grin.

“Hmm, I think I already know your answer darling, I know you’ve been staring at me, admiring all my curves… my derriere.” Rarity cooed as she batted her eyelashes at Applejack, her lips remaining in a smirk.

“Aw shucks Rare’s, guess you caught me, aint no use lyin’ about that. I just so happen to apperciate my lovely lady’s body, is all.” Applejack said as she tossed another burger. Rarity all the while had grown a blush. She loved it when Applejack said sweet, lovely romantic things to her, about her as well. She never truly felt so complimented in her life. Yes, others had given her compliments before, but none, had stuck so gently, so warmly, like Applejacks had.

“And your lovely lady, truly appreciates it darling. You know how to make a girl melt, you know.” Rarity sighed softly as she continued to watch Applejack grill away.

“Well if ya’ll are meltin’ over there, I might as well come lap you up quick.” Applejack blurted as she even surprised herself with her own flirting. Her eyes widened beneath her blackened sunglasses and her face went as red as skin of an apple. Rarity too had grown quite the glaring blush as she heard this flirt from her other half. But she decided to play along.

“Lap me up? Don’t threaten me with a good time darling, I might just melt even more.” Rarity cooed, once again in a sultry, seductive tone.

“Well then, maybe tonight, you might get to experience that good time after all.” Applejack grew confident in her abilities of flirting as she removed the first plating of food from the grill.

“I am happy to indulge darling.” Rarity smirked, as she headed over to Applejack and sat beside her on the warmed stone, as she prepped the burgers, her hands eagerly adding all manner of toppings, both she capped it off with a brioche seeded bun. Applejack sat softly next to her lover, as the two indulged a little on Applejack’s superb cooking abilities. The seasoning, the temperature, the preparation all of it, was making their meal taste incredible. Of course, they had room for more, they wanted to spoil themselves a little, and in secret, Applejack had wanted to test some of her own seasonings before Fluttershy’s summer do. Though Rarity’s last comment crept into her mind, regarding indulging in rather… well lustful activities.

“So, uh… you wanna do stuff like that?” Applejack awkwardly asked as Rarity finished off the last of her burger. The Fashionista shot her a rather bewildered look. Her face, a canvas of slight confusion.

“What… ‘stuff’ do you mean darling?” Rarity asked, blissfully unaware, or unsure of what she meant. She had a hunch, but in truth, she had no idea to be sure.

“Ya’ll know what I mean… stuff, you and I… in bed.” Applejack suddenly grew sheepish. Rarity now fully understood what she meant and cleared her throat gently.

“Ah, so sex darling? You don’t have to be all shy with the terms, I’m a lady, but even ladies have such desires, besides, I’d rather you felt comfortable enough to talk about these things, confidentially with me. There would be and never will be any judgment my dear, I swear.” Rarity said assuredly with a warm, comforting smile. A hand was softly placed upon Applejack’s broad shoulder.

“That means a lot, Rare’s, thank you, and the same goes for you sugarcube, always.” Applejack said with returned confidence, which caused a wider smile to grow from Rarity before she continued. “So yeah, all that flirting, does that mean… you want to? Or ya’ll have been thinkin’ about it? I’m just curious is all.” Applejack chuckled softly. Rarity’s turn to blush and become sheepish had arrived.

“Well… I… I shan’t lie my dear, you are incredibly attractive to me, and always will be. And the thought of you and I… together in that sense is rather appealing. But… I’d never pressure you; it can happen when it happens. There’s no telling when or where things will happen, in that respect, it will come naturally I suppose. When we’re both ready. I’m never going to stop flirting with you, and I absolutely love when you admire me, my body, my personality, it fills me with joy, my love. But regarding us, together, sex, making love, whatever you wish to call it. That can come to us when it does.” Rarity said softly, poetically even, all the while her eyes beneath blue tinted sunglasses were gazed into the soft tan lenses of Applejack’s glasses. She knew her eyes were beneath them and still wanted to gaze into them. Her hand have moved to the other shoulder, which allowed Rarity to embrace Applejack’s side, with an arm around her back.

During Rarity’s speech, Applejack listened intently, and with every passing comment, word and phrase, Applejack’s smile only widened.

“Gah damn, I love you.” Applejack blurted before kissing Rarity intensely. Rarity didn’t get a chance to respond before Applejack plunged her lips onto hers. Not that she was complaining of course, she just wasn’t expecting it. Soon, she had melted into the warmed kiss, though it was blissful, the wanton need for air encroached upon the couple.

“Mhm… I love you too darling.” Rarity said with a flushed face.

“But in all seriousness, thank you sugarcube, it means a lot to hear all of that… I really want to, someday, but I don’t wanna rush it, ya know? I want it to be just right, you and I. So, I agree completely darlin’ and besides… I don’t really know how to do it with two girls.” Applejack said with a laugh, which Rarity joined in with.

“Ohhh I am sure there’s plenty online, there’s plenty on the ‘Hub.’ Now, come along darling, all this talk has gotten me all hot and bothered, and I fancy a cooling off. So, take that shirt off, and join me in the cool lake… Or go up on the natural slide.” She pointed up towards the smooth-stone waterfall.




“Heh, you know if Rainbow saw that, or Pinkie they’d be on it constantly… so I’m going to take my chance, seein’ as we’re alone.” Applejack said with a toothy grin, as she stood to remove her shirt and denim shorts.

Rarity wasted no time in standing herself, and casually made her gentle stroll to the lakes edge. She dipped her toe into the natural pool. It was warm, but not boiling. Perfect really. She slowly waded her way into the pool before she laid back and floated atop the clear spring water and soaked in the relaxing warmth of the water. At this precise moment, upon the water hitting her pale skin, all her worries, all of her anxieties and clouded thoughts, about school, work, life, faded into quiet serenity… Though it was gently interrupted whilst her darling girlfriend called out to her, now fully in her bikini, designed by Rarity.

“Hey baby, what do you even call this place?” Applejack asked from the shore.

“Hm… I’d call it serenity, darling. A place where you and I can always go during the warmer months of the year, to forget our woes or just to have fun. Our couple retreat shall we say.” Rarity said as she floated gently against the warm water, before she turned herself, and swam gently through the clear water.

“That’s a fittin’ name sugarcube… I like you’re thinkin’, though I think I’m about to disturb your serenity.” Applejack teased. Rarity halted in her breaststroke and gazed up toward Applejack who now had started to ascend towards the natural waterfall.

“I don’t think you’d able to halt this my love, what are you-.” Rarity was caught off as Applejack yelled at the top of her lungs.

“CANNONBALLLLL!” With an almighty leap Applejack charged off the edge of the waterfall, tucked her legs up beneath her and plummeted towards the pool of water below her, and her wide-eyed girlfriend. Rarity panicked and tried to swim away, to avoid being landed on. But within seconds Applejack crashed into the lake and a huge splash of water-soaked Rarity fully, and once again, her curled amethyst hair had been reduced to straight hair once again. Applejack resurfaced from the splash she had made and came out with a hearty laugh and a snort. Rarity huffed as her hair had once again been thoroughly soaked. Though, seeing Applejacks wide smile, hearing that laugh she adored, only made that annoyance fade into nothingness. She too, started to laugh with her, and gently waded her way towards her in the water. Soon her arms had snaked themselves over Applejack’s waist and pulled her close.

“That is certainly one way to make an entrance.” Rarity mused as she felt Applejack’s arms loop around her neck.

“Well, what can I say? Sometimes I like showin’ off.” Applejack responded, a rather pleased grin across lips spread, as she gently swayed side to side in Rarity’s embrace. Rarity rolled her eyes and laughed once again.

“It was quite a spectacle I must say darling.” Rarity sighed contently.

“Was that because you were starin’ up at my rear?” Applejack sneered, teasingly once again.

“I didn’t get enough time to look up, I was too busy trying not get to crushed by that big bum of yours.” Rarity giggled.

“Oh, so you have been starin’ then?” Applejack continued the teasing.

“I so happen to love my girlfriends’ curves, so yes, I have been, what are you going to do about it hm?” Rarity bit back, using her half-lidded eyes as bait.

“Hm, now I might have to give that a think, for now… c’mere you and gimme some sugar.” Applejack closed the gap once again. In Rarity’s chest, her heart fluttered and pounded against her ribs. Her cheeks a flourished red, oh how she loved it when she became in control. Though, she’d easily fight back, but right now, Applejack was in charge. The kiss was deepened, messy, yet somehow refined. The two had been used to their usual kissing, but Rarity decided to add some spice. Her tongue slipped past Applejack’s lips, and into her mouth, to dance with hers. At first, Applejack was surprised and somewhat alarmed by the sudden intrusion. But soon, the feeling, the texture… the heat, that came from that style of kissing made her melt. Initially she was unsure of what to do. So, Rarity pulled back and huskily whispered: “Swirl it around mine… pretend its like a tango. Or a hoedown in your case...” Rarity breathed before she reinitiated the kiss. This time, their tongues interlocked in an intimate tangle, the two danced, as the kiss deepened.

There was a pressure that so happened to build in Applejack’s chest, one of longing, neediness as the two shared such a wonderful kiss. Air was needed for the pair, so eventually, the two separated. Rarity wore a blissful look upon her face, whilst Applejack wore one of admiration, surprise, love… and a hint of something else. Rarity placed her head against Applejack’s bosom and breathed, placing small kittle petal like kisses against her wet flesh.

“Well, I’ll be, I ain’t kissed no one like that before, please… do that again whenever you want to sugarcube.” Applejack said also between breaths. Rarity smiled up at her but did not move her head from her chest.

“My pleasure darling… you’re surprisingly very good, for a first time. That is what we call a French kiss.” Rarity said gently. The two still stood upright in the pool of warmed natural water.

“Huh… so I uh, just fancy kissed you? Is that why it’s called that.” Applejack asked, genuinely curious.

“No darling, it’s because it’s far more intimate, closer... more erotic I suppose.” Rarity answered fairly as she rose away from her chest.

“Ahhh now I getcha… so, how am I gon’ get better at it then?” Applejack asked softly to which Rarity moved forward, grabbed with one hand, her curvy and generous hip, and the other hand on her rear.

“You and I will just have to keep practicing then.” Rarity smirked, before kissing her lover’s forehead and breaking the sudden intimate embrace by gently falling into the lake again. “Care to join me for a swim then a tan?” Rarity asked softly.

“With you? Anything.” Applejack said as she too, gently glided into the water, the two in truth, barely had any swimming done.

Both ended up intertwined with one another whilst floating past. Kisses, embraces, teased touches, the whole galore, with the occasional lap of the lake. By now, the sun had risen to its highest point, and there was more food to bed had more sun to enjoy, and even more sunscreen to re-apply. Eventually however, the two found themselves beneath the shade of Rarity’s umbrella. They hadn’t bothered to re-apply their dry clothes, and let the sun do its wonderous magic against their skin and bikini’s. Rarity ended up reading her novel she had promptly brought with her, whilst Applejack tended to the next wave of BBQ food, standing over the second takeaway grill, as she tended to their heavier lunch. Rarity all the while occasionally took several, obvious glances, one again towards Applejack, as she oversaw the BBQ in her bikini. It was the same for Applejack, who also took several glances at Rarity.

-o0o-

Once again, the two idly chatted, this time beneath the shade. Applejack turned towards Rarity and raised a brow of curiosity. “So, I got a question, and I know how much you love gossip, so hold onto your knickers for this one. Who do you think is gon’ hook up at Fluttershy’s hoedown?” Applejack asked, a smile forming on her lips.

Rarity’s eye’s widened in not only surprise, but in delight. Oh, how she loved to idly gossip. “Oooo~ I have my bets on Adagio and Sunset, I don’t know why, but every time I see them together, it just seems so… couplie? What about you?” Rarity asked.

“I ain’t gon lie Sugarcube, but my bets are on Dash and Flutter’s.” Applejack took a hearty sip from her premixed JD & Coke. Rarity’s mouth opened with a playful gasp.

“Really!? Now what makes you say that darling?” Rarity asked.

“Cuz, I see them two together all the time, walkin’ around, Flutter’s is all shy and blushy.” Applejack said softly.

“But isn’t Fluttershy always so nervous, the poor dear.” Rarity said softly.
“Yeah I suppose, but there’s somethin’ different, like she acts all giggly… kinda like you do, when you’re with me.” Applejack winked. Rarity nodded in agreement.

“Hm... I wonder if the other girls had thoughts about us, before us, if you get what I mean.” Rarity said curiously.

“I getcha.”

“Like, if they ever thought: ‘Oh did you see the way they touched hands? They way the cuddle and so on.” Rarity wondered.

“Oh knowin’ our friends, ‘specially with them Dazzlin’ girls there, they most certainly did.” Applejack said amused.

“Oh yes, you’re probably right… but I do wonder, regarding your previous questions, about Aria, Sonata and Twilight. We know that Pinkie’s been on a few dates with that comedian gentlemen.” Rarity tapped her chin.

“I reckon that Sonata’s got the hot’s for Aria, even though Aria ain’t showin’ any lovey dovey stuff, I bet she feels the same way back.” Applejack said whilst she nodded her head toward Rarity. This made Rarity paused and think, she thought back to all the times Sonata had been so evidently clingy with Aria, all the time Aria seemed annoyed, wasn’t annoyance, but embarrassment. As if she didn’t want to look dumb or soft in front of Sonata. Rarity’s jaw dropped open.

“My love, I think you may be right.”

“Told ya.” Applejack said with a soft laugh.

The two spent the rest of the afternoon idly gossiping, college life, work, and so on. Tales about their little sisters being nuisances and what other potential plans they had for the rest of summer. However, as the sun had started to set. The cold had started to settle in. Both women changed back into their regular clothing, leaving their bikini’s on beneath.

“This has been an amazin’ day sugarcube. Thank you.” Applejack said as she hugged her girlfriend.

“Aw, Applejack darling, you needn’t thank me. I should be thanking you, for trying out my idea, and coming along with me, for a well needed, but fun, chill date.” Rarity hugged her back, the two-remaining silent for a moment, in true content. Rarity pulled back and dangled her keys before Applejack.

“Let’s make a move darling, perhaps a shower when we’re home and a movie at mine? Or unless you’d like to be dropped off at your home?” Rarity offered.

“Well… if you don’t mind my love, can I stay the night? After today, I think cuddln’ up with you honey, would be pretty damn good.” Applejack said with a toothy smile.

“Then it’s settled darling, lets be off then.” Rarity said as she headed to her driver door but was then suddenly halted by a grip on her arm. She was spun on the spot and was plunged into a deepened kiss once again. A small moan escaped her lips as once again their tongues tangoed with each other, their taste mingling as the two full lost themselves in the kiss. Applejack broke the kiss and smirked at Rarity.

“You said to get better, we need to practice… so I thought I’d take you up on that suggestion.” Applejack smirked.

“Oh, and I’m so glad you did… naughty girl.” Rarity laughed. “And I have to say, that was better than the first. Already such improvement~.” Rarity purred.

“I gotta make my girl happy.” Applejack said softly.

“And your girl, is happy, much more than happy, thrilled overjoyed, in love… because of you.” Rarity cooed.

“Naw, now ya’ll gonna make me cry.” Applejack said warmly. In truth, hearing those words did melt her heart with delight.

“Heh, anything to make my cowgirl blush.” Rarity grinned.

“Come on you, lets get home before it’s dark, a bed, and nothin’ on is awaiting us.” Applejack decided to pick up Rarity, bridal style, and headed off to the car with her.