• Published 26th Mar 2023
  • 516 Views, 19 Comments

The Foal Six - blayzekohime



Yet another Twilight spell mishap causes the mane 6 to each spend a day in the past as their old foal selves. Various shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
2
 19
 516

Conclusion

Thankfully for almost all of them, there was no effort or counter-spells necessary to return them to their own body. Each pony, as they fell asleep at the end of their day, returned to their own self in their own time. It wasn’t clear at first how much time passed on this end, but they all found themselves waking out of their communal nap together.

“Dang it!” Rainbow was the first to speak. “I thought it’d be permanent!”

“You would WANT to stay?” Rarity gasped at Rainbow. “Well… good to know you had a more fabulous foalhood than I did, at least.”

“Less fabulous and more awesome,” Rainbow corrected. “I got thrown out a window into traffic!”

“I got ta see my folks agin!” Applejack was happy with the trip and with being back. “Wait… what did ya say, Dash?”

“That was fun, can we do it again?” Pinkie asked.

“Oh well, I’m glad everyone is okay,” Fluttershy nodded as well. “... I wonder if my parents still have that bunny plush somewhere… I think I’m going to miss it.”

“Oh my Celestia, I’m so sorry!” Twilight jolted awake so hard that she slammed her head back against her chair. “But the good news is, I think I know how I can find out how to fix it, so I’ll let you guys know. I just have to find a certain book I saw…”

“Darling!” Rarity stared at Twilight. “How could you even consider it?”

“I’ll do it again!” Rainbow and Pinkie both raised their hooves together.

“Probably best if we don’t try that again,” Applejack sighed. “The result might not be as pleasant next time. You know, at least until you’ve had the other Princesses look at the spell?”

Twilight sighed, but she couldn’t argue with the logic either. She might have been powerful, but wasn’t always intricate enough with said power.

“Phew!” Spike sat up belatedly, stretching out and looking around. “I just had the weirdest dream that I was back in my egg. It was pretty relaxing though for sure.”

“Yeah, I suppose more study and testing is needed before casting the full spell again,” Twilight sighed again.

Comments ( 2 )

What would Spike’s view from inside the egg be like?

11558421
Probably not very interesting. I imagine being in an egg is pretty boring.

Login or register to comment