• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 3,554 Views, 33 Comments

The Ponytype - Slingshot619



When The Prototype Alex Mercer enters Equestria, no one is sure one could possibly happen.

  • ...
10
 33
 3,554

Sequel Out

The sequel to The Ponytype is in production, Alex faces a much graver danger that some old infected.
Thanks for all the support, i know the story was bad, (Okay i'll admit it, it was short, pathetic and crappy.) But hopefully the sequel can still redeem it.


As a depressed Cole sat on a bench, he wondered, what happened? How did it happen? There was simply one answer. He screwed up, big time.

As Cole watched a couple of Conduits fight he wonders what's there left in this world to do. He was the ruler of a city in dust. He had absolutely no control over it's inhabitants.

Maybe it's time to throw in the towel and call it quits.

Cole is in deep thought, wondering if his life was still living. When all of a sudden, the two Conduits threw fired Overload Burst at each other, creating a portal that catches Cole's attention.

Maybe it'll send me back in time, maybe i could end up in another universe just waiting to be ruled by me.

Cole didn't have much to rely on when it came to information, but he knew one thing, anywhere was better than here.

Cole takes one last look at the ruins of Empire City, and jumps.


The sequel will follow Alex again, by the way here it is. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/53622/Showdown

Comments ( 4 )

who is cole?:rainbowhuh:

1359466 This one is kinda rushed, the sequel is much better.

1369336 I was less experienced during my time writing this, so, it explains the shitload of errors i guess:twilightblush:

Login or register to comment