• Published 6th Jan 2023
  • 602 Views, 10 Comments

Marvelous Twilight - Shark



A mysterious power accidentally brought Twilight to the Marvel Universe where she meets Spider-Man

  • ...
1
 10
 602

Agent DASH origin

Agent DASH origin

The mysterious portal open and expand sucking everything like a powerful vacuum, rainbow tried her best to fly away using her entire speed but the portal was so powerful lucky for her she managed to push Fluttershy away from the clutches of the portal. Rainbow Dash thought maybe this is the reason why Twilight disappeared, she hope this isn't how she dies or worse, as she tried her best to fly as fast as she can almost mimicking the exact same Sonic Boom, the portal expands even much more stronger and in time Rainbow Dash wasn't fast enough to escape it. Rainbow Dash Wings stopped as was pushed back towards the portal as Rainbow Dash saw the entire room disappeared in an instinct, she went through a tunnel of mass colors throughout the whole area questioning where she is and where she's going, rainbow looked at herself smacking her head trying to get her to wake up thinking she may be dreaming, as she slapped herself she realized she is quite awake and what she experiencing is very real.

She Tries to Flap her wings trying to move around but she couldn't no matter how hard she tries, she is stuck in one spot fully aware that she is moving. As she started to panic she notice that the tunnel, started having small portals randomly opening like a window although these openings there not sucking her inside, she can see it clear what they are. it's her and her friends well different versions of themselves.

A lot of them are weird but yet familiar, some of them have some unique values into that world like for instance everyone in different Universe have a different but yet Unique Style, not only that they look very different. Rainbow saw many different versions of her friends and herself one where she works what look like to be a factory in Cloudsdale, there was another where she's helping Pinkie Pie making cupcakes and she can tell her alternate self seems dizzy she doesn't know why but she has this feeling of fear in her eyes.

As she continue looking through the small portals suddenly they all closed, rainbow looked forward she realized there was one big portal opening and she saw what looked like a small glimpse of a pony at the end of the tunnel, as she squint her eyes she realized it Twilight. Rainbow tried to shout as loud as she can get Twilight's attention, but she disappeared then the big portal opened right in front of rainbow as the bright light was too much for Rainbow's eyes, she shut her eyes hoping not to get blinded by the bright light.

Although her eyes were closed she can still feel the bright light around her body then she instantly noticed that her body started changing for some reason and for an instance she felt wind in her body, no not wind she was falling. She open her eyes as wide as she can and noticed she is falling, she looked around and noticing that the area she's in is very different, she turned her head looking a building, no a skyscraper is she in Manehattan, no the building seems Advanced for some reason then she looked at her arms noticing they're no longer Pony arms.

Rainbow Dash mind came back realizing she's still falling, she spread her wings and flew in the air but she realized something she looked at her wings, her eyes widen her normal wings are replace with mechanical robotic wings, and what scared her the most she doesn't feel this wing connected to her back.

Rainbow Dash flew around the city seeing the new but yet familiar city, as she flew up in the sky she sat on a cloud, she looked at the city below. She in a whole new world, a world where she feel alien, she hope twilght is ok.

Rainbow Dash looked at herself yep she's in a human body although it's very strange for her she looks very different how she normally sees for instance she doesn't know why but she has these two things on her chest for some reason but then she looked at her wings every time she touched them or move them she can feel them like a muscle stretchy, but she's wearing a backpack that is stramp on her, The wings are connected to the pack.

Rainbow look at the cloud she sitting questioning why this cloud feel rough like concrete? The clouds started to move but she didn't, she looked down seeing that is was concrete she sitting, as the clouds move away revealing a gaint flying machine, rainbow still sitting on the ground, amazed of the flying machine she's on.

As the clouds clear rainbow can see the area clear, she is still amazed of this flying machine she never seen anything like this back at Equestria, but she shooked when she heard a loud alarm, she looked around see strange armed people caring a mental object. Rainbow Dash tried to fly away but they shot something at her it it tied her wings up causing her to fall back down on the ground she tried to crawl away but she was surrounded by these strange people.

One of them shouted at her the man asked her to raise her hands in the air, Rainbow Dash did what the man said, she doesn't want to fight these guys since she's not used to walking with two legs and her wings already tied up and heavy she's literally stuck.

One of the soldiers walked towards Rainbow and handcuffed her, they tried to get her to stand up but there were surprised that she was struggling to stand, rainbow tried her best to stand but she keeps falling back down. Rainbow looked at her chest noticing at belt clip, she tilted her head and pressed it, the backpack feel loose and fell off of her back.

She looked back at her metal wings on the ground still shocked that their not attached to her, a few soldiers ca,came, and pick up the metal wing taking them somewhere, Rainbow dash wanted to protest of them for taking her wing but in this strange a new world she need to be careful. Rainbow tried to stand again but she fell down again, she told the soldiers not to help her.

She tried again even harder trying to keep her balance, until she took her first step it wasn't easy but she getting there, as the soldier took her to the interrogation room, but someone was watching the whole event live with the SHIELD security cameras. A bold man with an eyepatch watch the whole thing he put his hand in his chin as he turned his head looking at another motor seeing signals of strange portals opening just a few days ago the first portal came in and it dropped another person in it now this mysterious person who is helping with Spider-Man and it looks like there's another one here in the Helicarrier.

Nick Fury left the room has he started walking towards the interrogation room looking at the footage he can tell this girl was not from this World nor had a human body before as he knows that Twilight claims that she's from another world as a pony and this person must be another Pony. Before he entered in the interrogation room he looked at the scientists they were baffled of looking at these mechanical wings director Fury he doesn't seem surprised once you see superheroes with flying mechanical wings to help them fly you see them all but the scientists claimed that These Wings Are the most advanced technology they have ever seen they haven't seen anything like these Wings before but Furious mine is still focusing on Rainbow Dash as he told everyone to leave the room he's about to enter in the interrogation room.

Rainbow Dash was sitting in a chair resting her arms on a table and a quiet room she turned her head looking at a mirror questioning why do they have mirrors in the single room as she turned her to door open she a bit surprised to see what she assumed could be a pirate because of his eye patch. Rainbow stood there having some questions about this world but yet still having questions about this mysterious person she looked down at her arms still cuffed up and she looked back at Fury until he also sat down next to her both of them were face to face well Fury has to look down the girl was only a several inches smaller than him.

Fury pulled his hand into his pocket getting some keys and unlocking the handcuffs from Rainbow Dash, she looked at him confused but Rainbow Dash have seen stories and movies that explains this, hes trying to let her guard down she seen this stuff before and it's not going to trick her.

"So your from another world aren't you." Said fury getting rainbow Dash shocked of what he just said. Show about to say something but she can't think of anything the only thing that she can think of is.

"How?"

Nick Fury smiled at the girl, he explains that this isn't the first time he met another interdimensional being from another universe, he explained the Multiverse even explain it in a simple way for rainbow to understand, everything that Rainbow Dash thought immediately went out the window the Multiverse, beings From Another Universe that can destroy an entire planet, this was entirely too much for her and immediately hard to process what she just heard.

Rainbow Dash put her hands on her head immediately started questioning well everything she thought it was going to be exactly like in the story she read but this this was far too complex than she thought she wasn't expecting to hear all of this but she wasn't the only person in the room that was confused.

Nick Fury was expecting this girl to be a smart and dangerous person, after the attack from Thanos you have to be very cautious what comes out of the portal, but looking at the girl by her attitude he can tell this is a cocky young woman who barely even understand the complexity of the Multiverse and he even doubted that she was the one made her own wings, if the live records of the Twilight read anything, she must be a pegasus from the world of Equestria.

But there's another thing he can tell by this girl this girl has skill looking at her body structure she has muscles giving him the answer saying that this girl is an athletic girl even showing more muscle structure than Twilight.

"What's your name kid?"

Rainbow look back at the man she looked down at the table but since she's already in a strange world and the strange man isn't hostile towards her she gave her name.

"My name is Rainbow Dash the fastest pony in Equestria!"
She said it with pride until Nick Fury says that she's no longer in Equestria, in a world called Earth, the city that they're next to is called New York City. Rainbow Dash look back at him as she actually feels a little bit embarrassed knowing that she's have to remind herself she's no longer an Equestria nor a pony but she's still the fastest this gave Fury idea he turned looking at the girl.

So tell me about your life kid, we're not trying to be a stalker but we're trying to keep things safe, like I said we were under attack by Major threat we just want to make things sure."

Rainbow Dash was a bit hesitant at first but she told fury everything, her life, her friends, the princesses, the elements of harmony, the bad guy they fought against and her performing a sonic boom.

Every time Rainbow Dash explain something Fury was a bit surprised but more and more impressed by this girl's action, when Rainbow Dash finally finished speaking Fury got closer towards the table and ask her something.

"You Got Talent, kid real talent. how about this you're in unknown and unfamiliar world that you have never seen or never been, I like to make a proposal, you join SHIELD as one of its special agents and in return you asked me any question and we'll answer it."

Rainbow Dash look down in the ground and then back at Fury, she told him thanks for the offer but she's not here for long, she wants to find her friend Twilight and if she had her wings, she'll be trying to find her right away but she stopped herself, she thinks about what Fury is offering her it's like he said she does not know anything about this world, and what he told her, a world filled with superheroes and supervillains she doesn't to mess with someone who could be much stronger, or even hate to admit it faster than her.

Besides if Shield offer is true maybe these guys can help her find Twilight, it's is a big world so she's going to need all the help she can, and besides becoming an agent in a new world it's going to be so much fun. She accepted the offer.

For the first couple of days Rainbow Dash have been put in Shields training facility, she have been learning to walk properly including running, SHIELD were doing tests on her checking any difference between hers body structure and this, surprised them since Rainbow Dash is from Equestria her muscles and skeleton structure is actually much more stronger and resilient than an average human.

After Rainbow Dash have learned how to walk and run properly, she was put in the combat training learning how to fight in many different types of fighting styles, even learning how to use firearms at first Rainbow Dash was a bit shocked and a little bit horrified, that there was a weapon that shoots small projectiles much more faster than an Arrow.

Rainbow dash even have to learn how to use technology from this world, she was a bit confused but in no time she figure it out she was put in many different types of tests combat strategy, but what surprised them the most was the eye test Rainbow Dash Vision was so strong it was almost close or even Superior than an eagle's eye she pass the eye test without any mistake, even seeing far distance without using binoculars.

A couple days have passed and Rainbow Dash have already passed most of the tests in record time, probably because of her Superior body structure, the only person who have broken these records before was black widow. Like Fury just said Rainbow Dash was given answers, even answers that seem weird like the human body structure, even asking questions what are those round things on her chest.

Rainbow Dash was even flying in the air with her wings, although her wings are very different and bigger than her whole body, they felt extremely like the same thing back in Equestria, like they haven't changed and yet that feeling is still there. she can still feel like these mechanical wings are part of her but she doesn't know why, these wings are metal they're not attached to her and she started a question why Feel Like These Wings Are her real wings.

One test that actually answers Rainbow Dash question about her wings, after they scanned her head they accidentally pick up something. A reading that was not supposed to be there, at first they were originally going to shrug it off, but the more they look at it the more it's unusual, as they check the scans even more they discovered that there was a microchip connected to the back of Rainbow Dash brain, like her wings this chip was more advanced than anything else and they have a theory.

The microchip is connected to the wings and since it's connected to her brain, she freely controlled her wings and her brain is triggering her body's reaction believing that the wings are actually a part of her.

Rainbow Dash was on her very first mission, Fury revealed to her that's the portal that she came from is opening the smaller portals, something from her world is entering this one so it's up to her to find them, report them and if anything is hostile take it in.

As Rainbow Dash flew out of the Helicarrier her speed impressed The Shield agents, she was flying very fast as she arrived in the different locations of these mysterious spotted areas, she was a bit disappointed all she found was, well native plants from her world, some animals but the one that surprised her the most was her encountered with a diamond dog but it wasn't she expected, apparently the Diamond dog turned into a actual normal dog, a pit bull.

She doesn't know why but the Diamond dog looks adorable, as Rainbow Dash gets closer towards the dog, the dog started growling at her, she was a bit hesitant at first but she kept walking closely. Her training tells her not to be scared, well that was mostly for combat not for encountering a wild dog but as she got closer, she gently put her hand on top of the dogs head and it immediately started scratching, and on Instinct the dog closes his eyes and smiled loving the scratch. Rainbow continue scratching the dog to a point of the dog started laying down from the ground.

When she arrived back at the Helicarrier, everyone started questioning why she was carrying a pitbull dog with her, she immedially walked towards to Fury and ask him can she keep the dog, like a child asking permission from a parent. Fury looks at the dog and can tell this dog understand their conversation he sigh, he told her she can keep the dog but only at her quarters.

A couple of these have passed Rainbow Dash was heading back to the Helicarrier after a mission, until she heard a call from director Fury asking her to return back to the Helicarrier. He told her there's someone she needs to meet, rainbow Dash immediately think it could be Twilight, she started flying even more faster than before hoping that this is Twilight she's meeting again, her mind came back thinking what would happen if Fluttershy was also sucked into this world they were no way she will handle the training like Rainbow Dash did.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment