• Published 6th Jan 2023
  • 602 Views, 10 Comments

Marvelous Twilight - Shark



A mysterious power accidentally brought Twilight to the Marvel Universe where she meets Spider-Man

  • ...
1
 10
 602

Chapter 3 A Week later

Chapter 3

As the days go by Twilight slowly adjusting to the technology of this world but if you count the words slowly for extremely understand how to go through it extremely fast then yes 12 Peter actually did keep a promise to Twilight teaching her the basis of fighting in case she has to go head to head with a couple of villains when she's not using her magic there were some times that Twilight did got punched a couple of times and there's been another couple of times that she did hit Peter by accident but in time she she got the hang of it and fully have a fighting Style although crime rates was extremely low this give Peter and Twilight enough time to see the new technology that they've been working on even go through a couple of conventions of Technology this really does make Twilight extremely happy it mainly taking notes and not paying attention through the entire world she was complete fascinated of the new advancements that she might bring to Equestria when she returns back home.

To be honest Peter was a bit surprised that's why the line managed to adjust and understand technology extremely fast even though she fully understands that Earth Technology does not have any magic well some of them Peter even found twilight literally building a new technology that she been working on for an entire night this actually picked Peter's curiosity of what kind of technology is working on but it was a prototype Twilight isn't sure what she was making but it was better than nothing and it was her first time working on alien technology well she was mostly alien but you get what I mean.

But when Spider-Man and Twilight were on patrol stopping a few criminals the public started seeing them more differently than before of course during the beginning the public thought Twilight is a brand new hero in Spider-Man is helping her out that's what they thought at the beginning they thought that Twilight is just in New York City visiting the City maybe she's working with Shield or maybe the Avengers who knew but a lot of people were a little bit surprised that she still stick around was surprised me even more that every time she's around Spider-Man is always with her this right here started making a lot of people think that those two may have a thing with each other of course in the beginning many people didn't think this was the right answer but more and more when the days came the public always sees Twilight and Spider-Man together and you know how the public is a couple of people says that those two are in a relationship other people say that Spider-Man is making his own team or Twilight is controlling Spider-Man getting the public to think she's the good guy until she literally destroys and murdered everyone all those are just rumors.

Spider-Man and Twilight on patrol stopping a few criminals saving New York and many of the public sees them as Heroes there was a couple of times where Spider-Man literally surprised Twilight where Spider-Man just got a hot dog or just got a pizza like a normal person many people just say hi and wave to him or give him a high five when Twilight float down and many people run towards her asking for autographs and wanted to take a picture with her Twilight is not new to this there was a couple of times people praised her for helping out Ponyville and even Equestria back at her world but this is a new feeling there was a couple of times where a few children actually walked up to her like the same thing asking for autographs asking for pictures and pretty much the new thing like asking her where did she came from and what place is she's from although Twilight was a little bit taken back she didn't give them all the answer well of course she did talk a lot even tried to explain a lot of things scientifically that got the children more confused luckily for her Spider-Man was there to help her out explain to the kids the most simple but yet not lying parts even joked around that she's literally used to be a pony from another world for the eyes white and thinking that Peter just literally gave her secret identity away but Twilight was a bit surprised that the children literally started laughing and shake their heads thinking of Spider-Man is just making jokes I mean the kids already know the superhero stories and Origins are crazy and hard to explain sometimes so I just wave It Off.

At the days pass by Twilight and Peter are fully ready to face anything that comes towards this city even Twilight started having a little bit more fun.

Song starts


"When the bad guys are out all ya have to do is shout! WHOS GONNA HERO UP!"

"Although they may not get came along, but they are always fighting strong!"

"WHOS GONNA HERO UP?"

"Who save the day?"
"The hero hero up Squad!"

"They'll hero up AGAAAAIIN!!"

"Super hero squad"
"HERO UP! (X2)"

"Spider-Man and twilight have stopped a bank robbery."

"Wolverine and hulk are fierce Dr.Doom ends up in tears"
"When Iron man joins the fight!"

"Falcon searches from the sky, sliver surfer by his side!"

"Thors hammer has thunder MIIIIIGHT!"

"Who save the day?"
"The super hero squad!"

"They'll hero up AGAAAAIN!!"

"Super hero squad"
"HERO UP! (X2)"

"Many people are questioning about the new hero called Twilight but the most one is, is she and Spider-Man are dating?"

"When the bad guys are out all ya have to do is shout! WHOS GONNA HERO UP!"

"Although they may not get came along, but they are always fighting strong!"

"WHOS GONNA HERO UP?"

"Who save the day?"
"The hero hero up Squad!"

"They'll hero up AGAAAAIIN!!"

"Super hero squad"
"HERO UP! (X2)"

"Wolverine and hulk are fierce Dr.Doom ends up in tears"
"When Iron man joins the fight!"

"Falcon searches from the sky, sliver surfer by his side!"

"Thors hammer has thunder MIIIIIGHT!"

"Who save the day?"
"The super hero squad!"

"They'll hero up AGAAAAIN!!"

"Super hero squad"
"HERO UP! (X2)"

"I think Twilight may be related to Dr Strange or maybe a student but why hanging out with Spider-Man no offense?"

"HERO UP (X4)"

"Many people theorize that Spider-Man is making his own team similar to The Avengers and Twilight is his first member."

"Who save the day?"
"The hero hero up Squad!"

"They'll hero up AGAAAAIIN!!"

"Super hero squad"
"HERO UP! (X4)"

[song ends[

"It has been a week since Twilight has became the partner of the amazing Spider-Man, and people started love the new power couple even if they're dating or not, people wonder whats next for our two hero." Said the news reporter coming from one of many screens, the room was filled with screens showing ever news talking about twilght, a man wearing a trench coat with a eyepatch looks at every report, a woman came into the room getting the man attention.

"Director Fury, Agent DASH have reported the mission to be a success, she's on her way back to the Helicarrier at this moment."

Fury nodded as the lady left the room fury walked towards the screen pressing a couple of buttons, until a folder chart showing every hero and villain information, nick fury looked at the folder trying to find what hes searching until he stopped seeing a new. Its not even a week old it shows every video footage of twilight crime fighting, fury immediately notices that the old footages show Twilight with no experience with hand to hand combat, but she's an expert other powers, but the new footages shows twilight fighting in hand to hand combat what surprised him was twilight was using Spider-Man fighting style. The next footage shows the day where Twilight and Spider-Man first met where they told there stories, fury grabbed his chin thinking about the information that S.H.I.E.L.D have hear. Fury is not new towards the multiverse but to finding out that the new hero is not human but once a talking pony, S.H.I.E.L.D looked at twilight has a Potential Threat do to her powers, but she mostly spend her time with Spider-Man.

The whole screen turned off as nick fury left the room as he has two people he should meet, S.H.I.E.L.D have some information about Equestria from the footage and to think that Twilight doesn't know how she end up in there world. The next day it was quiet in New York, twilight and Peter were in his apartment, twilight was working on a ear device for them to communicate from long distance in the city, Peter was shocked that Twilight understands and fully knows how machines work, she's a fast learner, over the week Peter bought some clothes for Twilight, as she really needs new clothes. Twilight and Peter both studied about the Multiverse finding anything to get twilight home but there just theories and skepticism, they did thought about rebuild the machine that villains made but that could be very dangerous.

Twilight walk towards the desk grabbing a piece of paper and pencil and started writing, Peter already knows she's writing a letter to the princesses and her friends, but it always fail while she use her powers to send the letter, but the flaming fire just keep floating around and then come back to the table and transform back into paper, she been doing this for so long it kind of makes sense the fact that she's literally miles and I mean miles away from her own Universe after reading so many books about the Multiversal Theory, it's making it close to impossible to send a letter due to the magic isn't strong enough to send it there it will have nowhere else to go just returns back into an old paper where it originally was, twilight grows more frustrated and irritated she pinched the bridge of her nose she walked towards Peter well who was sitting in the couch.

Twilight laid down on the couch resting after building and researching about the Multiverse, although twilight does like the peace and quiet she does miss the Mayhem, she hopes her friends are doing ok, they probably getting worried of her disappearance, well princess Celestia and princess Luna and her friends would keep everything ok, she hope.

Charlie turned her head looking at Peter asking him what he's watching on TV, Peter replied he's just searching up any shows that he finds interesting, but other than that, the day has been mostly quiet lately crimes are extremely low so there's no point of Twilight and Peter going on patrol so they have the whole day to relax, they could just go outside and Explore More in their civilian outfits but while I've been doing that Non-Stop and she managed to get bored really fast but she's still interested in the whole advanced technology.

Twilight tried to find other ways to entertain herself, she didn find more information and did research on Spider-Man's villains especially the creepy ones, Peter told her about one of his most deadliest enemies he ever fought, well twilight didn't want to believe it because well aliens don't exist but now, since well here in about all of it she fully understands that aliens do exist and the creature that Peter's talking about was the black goo named Venom, the way that Peter described that thing made Twilight spine shiver, a symbiote that is bond to its host but filled with so much hatred towards Peter. Twilight got a little bit scared of hearing about Venom it reminds her a lot about Sombra that she imagine if Sombra and Venom work together then Samba wouldn't hold back, the story about him in the Crystal Empire would have turned out very differently turned out a gruesome moment but, thank goodness the symbiote didn't then landed in Equestria but Peter did not stop at Venom, he told her there is another symbiote here there are multiple but none of them are more dangerous then the psychopathic creature known as Carnage.

After hearing about Carnage everything that Venom did was nothing but just child's play against Carnage, it even managed to force Peter and Venom to work together to stop that monster, Twilight thought that creatures can't get that evil but Carnage is much worse, If Venom is a demon the Carnage is the devil, Peter told why there's a lot of things that he does not want to tell her about, by that expression Twilight immediately know what Carnage did was much much more worse than Venom, she questions what happened to the two symbiotes Peter explained that the symbiotes have a different path, Venom is actually a good guys now more like an anti-hero still kills people but not a villain, but preferred not to be in his bad side but for Carnage, he's still in jail but hes in a high level of security a cell specifically meant for him, there's been a couple of times that Carnage did Escape but every time he escapes they always upgrade the cell making it much more difficult for Carnage he has an escape, for a while even the Avengers straight up have trouble defeating him a couple of times but Peter is happy that Carnage is in jail.

Twilight looked at her partner as a thought came in her head, she ask him does he work like in a job, Peter looked at her telling her he used to worked at the daily bungle, twilight eyes widen if Peter worked at there that means.

"J Jonah Jameson!"

"Yup."

"J JONAH JAMESON!!!"

"Eyup."

"The guy who blame Spider-Man for everything, you work for him!"

"Like I said I don't work there anymore, Jonah use my pictures to make Spider-Man the bad guy so I have not choice but to quit."

"So where do you work?"

"I dont have a job but in my spare time I try to find any job opens."

"So at the daily bungle your a photographer, and with the skills your really good with machines, why not work for a company who do that."

"I could but it like some big company is sometimes a bad guy or a good guy? Lucky Tony been helping me out."

"Tony, Tony stark Iron man?"

"Yup he offered me a job to work for him but I trust the guy but there are some disagreements me and him have, he understands why I'm skeptical, but the job is always open."

"Why your skeptical towards him?"

"Look I like the guy he's not a villain but there are sometimes he gets to carry away, let's leave it like that."

"What about you twilight, you worked for the princesses and have your own school."

"Well it was exhausting but it was good bringing different species together in peace and harmony that's like the greatest accomplishment me and my friends have ever did but it does get exhausting sometimes."

Twilight looked at Peter until an idea came up in her head, she sat up still looking at Peter.

"Hey I know this is super random but, have you ever had a mare friend before?"

Peter looked at Twilight taken back of what she said, all though the word is not use in his world, he does know what Twilight is taking about. Twilight was expecting Peter to blush to the question but he didn't, he looked at the ground no longer looking at twilight, this made twilight concern worried that she crossed a line.

"Yeah but not anymore?"

Twilight was about to speak but Peter continued talking.

"Back when I was younger probably 2 or 3 years after I started as Spider-Man, there was a girl I was dating, her name was Gwen Stacy, she was a great girl I love her so much."

Twilight asked does she know Peter was Spider-Man, Peter nod his head, not saying a word, twilight immediately noticed that Peter was struggling to say words.

"W-what happen to her?"
Twilight struggles started to get more worried as she want to know more but she want to stop but.

"One of my villains found out who I em, and he kidnapped Gwen taking her to the Brooklyn Bridge, me and him began fighting, but he wasn't holding back, until he flew towards Gwen grabbing her taking her in the air, I tried to stop him but he."

Peter stopped, his hand tighten into fist, Peter face slowly grow angry. Twilight stood back shocked of Peter expression, but Peter continued, twilight open her mouth she wants to stopped Peter but she was interrupted.

"Goblin let her go, I tried to save her but she was far away so I shoot my web trying to catch her, I did caught her but she was falling fast as she stopped the force pulled her head down, snapping her neck."

Twilight hands were covering her mouth shocked of what she heard, she sees peter struggles to say any words. He clinch his fist even more tightly not paying attention is surroundings, he flinched when he felt a hand on his fist and then felt someone head on his shoulder, he turned looking at who was doing that revealing to be Twilight, she lean on Peter shoulder, he slowly calm down, his fist loosen as he looked at twilight trying to comfort him.

"Im so sorry I brought up your personal life." Said Twilight feeling bad what she did, she didn't know hearing what happen to Gwen, Peter has it rough and yet he still keep going not matter what. Twilight hugs Peter surprising Peter but he's not bothered by it, Peter hugged twilight back as they hug twilight thinks about Peter's like he doesn't have alot of friends and now she will be here for Peter.

Peter and Twilight hug what felt like hours but its just a couple minutes, as they let go they both smiled no long sad, as they watch TV there was a knock coming from the door, Peter flinched thinking it was the landlord, he did say if twilight is staying he have to pay double, but Peter took a sigh of relief noticing that the knock was a calm and patient, Peter walked towards the door open a little bit seeing who it is, Peter was surprised there was no one there he open the door and looked around the hallway still seeing no on, twilight is curious as well she got up walking towards Peter and when she looked around she carefully picked her head out in the hallway she hopes the landlord doesn't see her but like Peter she was also confused as well, twilight face grow irritated thinking a couple kids pranking the Neighbors this reminds her of a rainbow hair Pegasus.They both looked at each with confuse expression they shrug there shoulders until, Peter spider sense are tingling.

"Ten years in this hero business and yet your still fooled by the same old trick."

Twilight and Peter both turned around seeing a man sitting on the coach, twilight hands glowed ready to fight the mysterious stranger. But the man didn't flinched at twilight, he looked at Peter telling him to calm the girl down, Peter gently push twilight hands doing telling her who is this man.

"So you Nick fury from S.H.I.E.L.D?"

"Yes and you must be princess Twilight Sparkle, princess of friendship from another world call Equestria."

Twilight eyes widen shocked of hearing what Nick fury said, twilight try to speak but she keeps stuttering, she turned looking at Peter giving him a shocked face, she turned looking back fury, she inhale and speak.

"How do you know about me?!"

Twilight looked at Peter think he told fury about her, Peter raise his hands in defense, nick fury got up from the coach and walk towards the two adults, calming twilight down telling her that S.H.I.E.L.D knows every strange phenomenon around the Earth, a world filled with super beings they have to know it. Twilight calmed down but amazed about S.H.I.E.L.D, she found more information about them they're the only government that involved with super beings and they're involvement with many superheroes like The Avengers.

Nick fury ask twilight and Peter to go to the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier they want so e question and some that Twilight need to see, as fury finished he walked towards the door but stopped looking back at the two adults.

"Suit up, you don't want to miss this."

As nick fury left the room Peter and Twilight looked at each other nodding, they both changed into their hero suit and jumped out of the window leaving the apartment heading towards the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier, Spider-Man showed twilight where they're heading, as the reach the each of the city they see the Helicarrier in the sky, twilight use her magic to levitate Spider-Man off the ground, twilight flew towards the Helicarrier carrying Spider-Man with her magic. When they arrived they see fury waiting for them with a few guards, as they land on the ship and began to walk towards fury.

"So fury whats the thing you wan to show us?"

Fury looked at Spider-Man then turn looking at twilight, he explained the reason he asked them to come here is involved with twilight, the two heros looked at each other then looked at fury to explain, fury revealed they've been getting some strange signals around the Earth they believe it could be portal similar to Twilight at first they thought it was the Mad Titan sending his army in different places around the Earth but they were wrong when they found out that one signal was at New York City that's when Twilight fell out of the portal they believe that whatever brought Twilight into this world it is still happening and I left the aftermath scattered around the Earth.

They believe that if it's a portal and similar to Twilight something has also came out of the portal as well there has been very many reports of mysterious apparitions around the planet from different parts of the world since Twilight came out of this portal they want answers and they want them now. Twilight walk towards Fury telling him that all she knows the portal she made was a mistake she wasn't intention to make a portal machine she just made an opening window but instead it just teleported her somewhere else she hopes that the machine is not out there creating more portals.

Fury was quiet until he told Twilight there is something else she must know sure the portals have opened up around the world bringing whatever it was in Equestria to Earth but Twilight isn't the only equestrian Pony who came to this world, as Fury told this to Twilight everyone heard a big boom like a jet engine as the two Heroes look up at the sky, Spider-Man immediately noticed the wings at first he thought it was falcon but that's odd the Falcon was with the Avengers off of space how could he end up here but then the mysterious person with the mechanical wings have landed on the Helicarrier revealed to be a an adult woman a little bit younger than Twilight but the wings were mechanical as the smoke cleared Twilight eyes widen the mysterious swing lady look oddly familiar no it look very familiar.

The lady has a rainbow hair and begin walking towards Fury as she was only a couple feet away she stopped and saluted to him.

"Director Fury I have successfully captured the object."

"Good job agent DASH, agent DASH is also from Equestria, so do know this woman."

The two looked at each other, twilight walked closer to the woman, still shock until the woman said.

"Twilght?"

"Rainbow, RAINBOW DASH!"

Twilight ran hugging rainbow Dash tightly rainbow did as well, the two friends smile and crying happy to see eachother, Spider-Man smile under his mask happy seeing twilight happy, twilight asked rainbow how did she end up in this world.

"Dont worry ill explain that later, but you need to see what S.H.I.E.L.D have found."

Spider-Man towards the two girl meeting rainbow dash as they talk rainbow joked on Spider-Man thinking his an actual man spider, Spider-Man and rainbow were getting along so well that it made twilight jealous for some reason, as they walked following fury, twilight hope this isn't bad.