• Published 26th Dec 2022
  • 795 Views, 32 Comments

Internal Fires of Creation - Itc-33



Spike has contact with a strange being, and ends up with the powers of a GOD! But every time he uses them, he is filled with an unending heat except through sex. Can he figure out what is causing all of this before his body melts down?

  • ...
7
 32
 795
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Well if Twilight can’t offer a solution Spike could make a move, after all he is addicted to sex too and since he’s becoming similar to the stallion of the novel he can be more amoral. Maybe he could do what Twilight suggested during the dirty talk but on Luna and for real.

11464090
Definitely a fun idea, but he is still trying to resist becoming like that. Plus, unless he weakens Luna, she would absolutely fight back hard against him if he tried anything to direct.

Anyway, any ideas for what Twilight might try?

11464110
Well then could do that to Cadance or if still too soon to Twilight Velvet. Now, maybe for now Twilight could lie and said that Spike is having an unusual heath cycle and needs the help of a female to calm him down and needs Luna to distract Spike while she study the reasons (in reality she is going to spy them and masturbate). She will Spike’s powers to convince Luna.

11464678
That sounds like a good idea! New chapter will be released late tonight.

Do you think the next chapter will be long? I’m really looking forward to it

11467011
It will be, just struggling to find time to write with my job. Already to 1000 words and still have a lot more to write. Luckily this gives everyone a chance to give suggestions for the next chapter

Comment posted by Chaostriangle deleted Jan 9th, 2023

so just a quick question, wil this story involve some of the male charaters getting transformed into famales by spike's powers?.

Hope we can see more chapters.

Are you still working on this? Or has real life got in the way?

Just started reading and you got me hooked, hope you update soon.

Login or register to comment