• Published 18th Dec 2022
  • 623 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Pony: Reversed Roles World - Reboot - RobtheMorpherPony



Come find out what happens when the roles of many ponies are reversed.

  • ...
0
 6
 623

Season 0: Episode 2 - Nightly Talk (Easter Madness 2024)

That very night, Princess Twilight Sparkle knocked on a door marked with Rainbow Dash's cutie mark.

"Who's out there?" Rainbow's voice asked from within.

"It's me; I'd like some time to talk if you don't mind." Twilight said.

"Oh, it's only you Twi. Come on in." Rainbow Dash said from within her room. Twilight then entered the pegasus's room at the castle, there were quite a few things lining the room, including a large case that was full of Gold Trophies (R02).

"So, what do you think of my room here?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"It's...different to say the least." Twilight said. "But it's also very you. You only have a few more days before you have to return to Wonderbolt duties, right?"

"Yeah yeah, I know, I know. Don't worry, I'll have things packed and ready to move out when it's time; you didn't worry about that." Rainbow Dash said. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"...Sunset Shimmer..." Twilight said as she looked out a nearby window.

"Oh. You know no pony blames you when she basically went all coo-coo crazy on us; right?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Then why do I still feel guilty about the whole thing? Why do I want to believe there wasn't some way to save her back then? As if I could do something to cleanse her worries?!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Breath Twilight. Just breath." Rainbow Dash said, conforting the alicorn.

Twilight managed to calm herself down. "...Thanks for that Rainbow." The purple alicorn said.

"There's nothing we can do that'll change the past. All we can do is hope she'll come back and everything will be all sunshine and lollipops again. And yes, I know this is me saying that; but for once, I don't mind being the one that says it." Rainbow Dash said.

Twilight chuckled. "We all know just how much you can't stand mushy stuff, but I'm glad you were willing to swallow that pill for a change."

"Heh. Knew that'd lighten the mood a little for you. You welcome for that." Rainbow Dash said.

"Isn't lightning the mood Pinkie Pie's Job?" Twilight asked.

"Did some pony mention my name?" Pinkie Pie was suddenly right behind Twilight.

"What the...PINKIE!" Rainbow Dash was shocked by the appearance of the party crazed Earth Pony.

Twilight laughed. "It's nice to see you in good spirits too." She said.

"When is she not?" Rainbow Dash asked. "Okay yeah sure, there was that one time when we surprised her with a birthday party, and she got the wrong idea over it but still..."

"That was certainly something nice you gals did for me. Not even I saw that one coming, and that's saying something. It takes a lot to slip something passed me." Pinkie Pie said.

"We know Pinkie; trust me, we know." Twilight said. "But since your here, did you get the files I asked for?"

"You bet your sweet Canterlot bibbies I did!" Pinkie Pie said before rumminging through her mane.

Her Sweet Canterlot Bibbies? Rainbow Dash thought to herself as she groaned while face hoofing from that. Never change Pinkie Pie...never change...

"Here you go!" Pinkie Pie said producing the files from her mane.

"One of these days, I'd love to learn that trick with hiding things in your mane." Twilight said as she looked over the files. They contained information about five ponies she knew had gotten their cutie marks at the exact same time as Celestia.

The first was Pear Butter, an earth pony born to the Pear Family who has a crush on the Apple Family's Bright Mac.

The second was Cookie Crumbs, a Unicorn who wanted to hit it big in the fashion world when she grew up.

The third was Luna, Twilight already know that this was the Pegasus sister to her trainee Celestia who was currently in Flight School.

The fourth was Chiffon Swirl, an earth Pony who wants to work at Surgarcube Corner for a Mr. Carrot Cake when she's older.

And fifth was Spitfire, a pegasus filly who dreams of becoming a Wonderbolt as great as her idol Rainbow Dash.

Speaking of the cyan pegasus, she swipped the file of Spitfire from Twilight. "Huh. Call me crazy, but I think this one has potential to finally be my successor." Rainbow Dash said.

"I'm very surprised you'd say that Rainbow Dash. And I know you've been very picky about it too." Twilight said.

"I keep telling Crescent Moon I want only someone who will embody our ideals of what makes a great Wonderbolt as my successor. And he's been very patient, though he is running out of time..." Rainbow Dash said.

"I know. Trust me, I know. But I know he has a plan for a successor to his role as Wonderbolt Manager." Twilight said.

"Plus, I already know you're looking at Celestia as your successor." Rainbow Dash said, leaning on the alicorn.

"...You know me too well." Twilight said. "I just hope she doesn't end up like Candence, that other unicorn who had a strong magical alignment."

Author's Note:

What the...arg! While my trap did catch the rascal, they managed to break out of said trap and they still had the nerve to hid one of those Golden Eggs in this episode. I guess I need a sturdier trap; I'll just have to make one. And while I'm making that sturdier trap, could you find that golden egg they left behind for me? Thanks.

Also, you may have noticed I've changed a little something from the original version of events. Yes, instead of Luster Dawn being the Sunset Shimmer replacement, I decided to go with making Candace be the Sunset Shimmer replacement this go around. Because honestly, she didn't fit into the original version of events cleanly with how I had things originally set up. So, I decided to squeeze her in here. Don't worry though, that doesn't mean Luster Dawn's getting deleted; she's just going to serve a different role instead.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment