• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 778 Views, 16 Comments

Short Stories with Pregnant Ponies - Kassaz



Each story here uses the maximum word count of the Flashfic contest for that month, and each is about pregnancy in some way.

  • ...
6
 16
 778

Knock It Off

“C’mon, knock it off.” Scootaloo sat before Rainbow Dash, who was keeping an eye on her poorly, meaning Scootaloo was playing in her den while Rainbow Dash slept on the couch.

Rainbow would’ve taken Scootaloo flying, or performed tricks while Scootaloo watched, but her late pregnancy sapped her vigor, so it was up to Scootaloo to make her own fun. Eventually, the fun included Rainbow’s sleeping form. Balanced on Rainbow’s barrel was one of Tank’s chew toys. Rainbow had already shown Scootaloo the ins and outs of her ins and outs, and Scootaloo got it in her head to see if she could make the foal do a trick.

Rainbow’s breathing was gentle, and neither of them moved, however. Scootaloo reared on the couch, and poked Rainbow’s belly with a hoof. “Knock it off, squirt.” Rainbow was asleep again before the last syllable.

“She’s not even trying.” Scootaloo complained, misunderstanding.

Comments ( 3 )

:rainbowderp: !
:scootangel: No way
:rainbowhuh: How'd Tanks toy get stuck in the ceiling?
:unsuresweetie: We saw it pop off your belly
:applecry: Almost took out my eyeball
:rainbowkiss: Really, What's going on?

I'm shocked right now; I can't believe my suggestion came to life. Although I would have liked it to be longer, I understand that this fic is part of a contest and that I don't think it is so easy to write such a long story about something as simple as a pregnancy. :twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment