• Published 11th Jul 2022
  • 424 Views, 24 Comments

The Greatest Evil Ever Faced By Equestria Is A Foal!? - Scootaboom1



When a cult attempts to resurrect an ancient evil they are revived a foal.

  • ...
 24
 424

Tuesday

Twilight Sparkle

Much to my confusion Fluttershy was the one who brought Night Shade.

Strange considering that it was supposed to be Rarity caring for her yesterday.

Thankfully Fluttershy volunteered to help me with checking if my enchantments will be able to prevent her from destroying the nursery.

And fortunately she was not causing any problems so I told her that it okay for to go home now while giving Night Shade a pacifier.

As I looked back to Fluttershy who began to point behind me.

I looked back at my charge and saw her chewing the pacifier apart.

I teleported it out of her mouth and sighed.

Fluttershy questioned why whenever she caused trouble was always biting into stuff?

Wait a moment?

Could that be it?

A familiar voice echoed throughout my castle.

Emerging from the ceiling came a familiar face.

Discord had apparently stopped by after noticing that Fluttershy was not home came looking for her.

He hummed while inspecting Night Shade who looked at her with curiosity.

Discord then snapped and a odd looking teething ring.

When Night Shade started to happily chew on it Discord mentioned that he had not only made it durable but change flavor and texture so it won't bore her.

I had not considered the idea that she was teething do to her having teeth.

With a solution found for Night Shade's teething Celestia and Luna were willing to bring her back to Canterlot so that she was not a burden to my friends or I.

I also learned that Celestia had tried this with Shining and Cadence before us.

Comments ( 15 )

After multiple delays the story is finally completed.

I also learned that Celestia had tried this with Shining and Cadence before us.

Did she eat the heart?

Figures Celestia wouldn't actually do something herself.

It's over?! How is this kid evil if anything she isn't worse than flurry and she causes plenty of chaos.

11307808
She was evil but when resurrected became nothing more than a foal.

11307817
It just she was sent twilight because she might be evil and the worst she did was try to eat stuff that she wasn't supposed to. I expected at least some chaos considering flurry manages to do that and she is supposedly sweet and innocent.

11307818
Remember she was doing that at Canterlot castle before Celestia brought her to Twilight.

Which has a lot sensitive documents and items of great power.

Plus it doesn't really look good for your castle to be full of holes.

11307884
What are you talking about the princesses put her in twilight care asap and twilight definitely would have noticed if flurry levels of chaos had happened. That kid tends to leave messes for others to deal with. But she didn't notice anything before she was given the kid.

11307906
The only thing Flurry Heart did that was worse than Night Shade was shatter the Crystal Heart which was more bad time and place if anything.

And thanks to Sunburst they have a method of stabilizing the magic fluctuations, plus there is no such item in Canterlot that if destroyed could cause that level of chaos that is not under lock and key that we know of.

11307906
Wait I think I figured out what you actually were asking.

After being resurrected she is not any more evil than any other foal.

11307924
It just with the title I was expecting something worse than bouts of accidental magic and chewing everything in sight. I thought flurry causes trouble even though she doesn't mean to and she doing her stuff on purpose but this kid doesn't come close to that.

11307933
Fair enough others thought the same.

11307919
Flurry has done worse on partly on purpose because she doesn't understand how her actions affect the world around she ends up causing trouble most of the time. She got frustrated with twilight for being busy even though and trying to have fun she caused trouble. And the hearth warming she snuck into the kitchen where twilight was working on a special pudding recipe that had to be followed exactly or something would go wrong and because she added ingredients to the recipe without twilight knowing it caused a pudding flood. If that isn't trouble then what is.

11320480
Forgot some of those.

Login or register to comment