• Published 11th Jul 2022
  • 424 Views, 24 Comments

The Greatest Evil Ever Faced By Equestria Is A Foal!? - Scootaboom1



When a cult attempts to resurrect an ancient evil they are revived a foal.

  • ...
 24
 424

Sunday

Applejack

When Fluttershy brought over the little foal I had already prepared everything I needed.

A stroller I made myself to take her with me when I was doing my chores.

Granny Smith's own edible teething cookies.

Apple flavored foal food.

Not to mention that I had Big Macintosh and Granny Smith to help me if I needed it.

When the day started I made sure that I had my schedule down.

First I would do the chores that required me to be out in the orchard.

That way we could let her tire herself out before nightfall.

The little one enjoyed looking around as I bucked the trees in need of harvesting.

I noticed a flash behind me as the little one sneezed.

From the look of it a butterfly landed on her nose as she was sniffing around.

I wonder what the flash of magic did?

Spike

Twilight had been struck by lightning while indoors.

I guess I will have to do the grocery shopping.

Applejack

I made sure that I took the time to entertain her every now and again so that she would not be a problem.

Big Mac even entertained her with that old dragonfly toy that Apple Bloom used to love so much.

Night Shade seemed to love it just as much as she did when she was the same age.

And Apple Bloom doing pretty much anything was enough to entertain her.

I had no idea why Rainbow Dash had so much trouble with her.

When we returned to the house I let her think she was helping with the chores which she had probably thought was a game.

And when the time came I made sure that she was comfortable in her little cot.