• Published 3rd Feb 2022
  • 495 Views, 18 Comments

Magical Mysteries of Hogwarts: Twilight's Reign of Darkness - Juliaa



It has been 5 years since Twilight united with one of the most powerful dark wizards of all time and took over the world. She is the ruler now, has all the magic she wanted but at what cost? The Rebellion lead by Sunset Shimmer is rising.

  • ...
 18
 495

Forever And Always - The Final Epilogue

Many things have happened since the fight. Rainbow Dash and Mel got to the doctor on time and both survived. Mel was taken to Azkaban right after with Shining, Stacy and Cadence.

Capper ran away and was living his best life in the human world where nobody knew about him. He won't be going to prison any time soon and will make sure he is never caught.

However, Rarity was very hurt that Capper has betrayed them once again. She really believed he could be on their side. I guess he was just choosing whichever side fitted him best at that moment but she was still very grateful that he tried to save her life.

Snape and the rest of the teachers returned to Hogwarts. The great rebuilding of Hogwarts castle began and soon enough classes will be able to start again. The problem is everybody lost 5 years to the war. They didn't finish their education. Teachers agreed to start a speed one year courses for those that should have finished Hogwarts in the last 5 years. They can choose which profession they want and then study all for it for a year.

Twilight and other followers of Nightmare Moon faced trials by Ministry of Magic. After many courts, Twilight was decided to only be put to Azkaban for few years since her friends stood up for her and explained how she after all saved the Wizarding World. She will be allowed to go to Hogwarts for a year to finish studies and then needs to come back to Azkaban to serve her punishment. After that she is free to go.

______

It was the start of their last year at Hogwarts. Everybody met up in front of the school.

"I can't believe we are back here again," Rainbow started, "I already thought we would never finish school."

"Me too! This feels so strange thinking that just few months ago we were fighting for our lives and the fate of the whole universe!" Applejack agreed.

"Tell me about it!" Discord was tired just remembering the events.

"I am just sad that we won't have that many same classes now since we didn't all pick the same profession," Fluttershy mentioned.

"We will still be around and hang out all the time. I think we deserve this break and to go back to normal," Sunset said.

"As much normal as it can be, I guess," Twilight approached the group. They tried to fix all of their friendships and decided to try and let Twilight be back around them. They still have a long way to go if they will ever be as close as they were before but are definitely on the right path.


"I can't believe we still have same uniforms as before! Couldn't they have put something more fashionable?" Rarity complained.

"There was whole end of the world stopping that!" Applejack was annoyed.

"It isn't an excuse for bad fashion now! They had months!"


"I just can't wait to spend the year with all of us together again!" Pinkie tried to switch the topic.

"Yeah, what did you all say you signed up to be?" Twilight wondered.

"Herbologist," Fluttershy said proudly.

"Definitely a Cruse-Breaker!" Sunset said happily.

"Oh, me too!" Rainbow added proudly.

"I am in that course too!" Applejack was happy too, "but I think I will return to my farm after this all. Maybe do a mix of both."

"And this way I can always be around my girlfriend if we are in same profession!" Rainbow was excited while Applejack smiled at her.

"Nice! I will be a Healer! Will try to get a job at Hogwarts or some other place nearby," Pinkie said.

"I'll work for Muggle Relations," Discord said. He decided to work on promoting equality between wizards from wizarding families and those from human families.

"I will be a Wandmaker! I think it's finally time someone makes fabulous wands with more unique and fashionable designs!" Rarity said excitedly.

"And I have decided to become Auror to fight all the future Dark Wizards," Twilight said. They were all very proud of her for learning her lesson and trying to fix her mistakes.


Sunset looked at the clock, "seems like we still have some time left before Headmaster's annual beginning of the year speech. Wanna go to the Astronomy Tower as we used to?"

"Yes!" they all liked the idea.

______

They were all staring at the view from the tower. It was so peaceful and quiet one would almost forget just months before this there was a war happening here. Everybody just enjoyed the silence and each others company.

It felt strange. It was a new beginning and a chance for everyone to have a normal life but it still felt like an end of something. Things will never be the same after all of this.


"Hey guys, what will we do with The Elements of Harmony?" Pinkie suddenly remembered. How could they have forgotten?

Sunset gave it a thought before speaking, "let's each keep their own and have them with us at all times. I think we should use it for good!"

"But this time for real!" Twilight was embarrassed.

Everybody agreed and continued to lay down and stare at the open skies and sunshine. Soon was the time to go.
Sunset and Twilight were last ones walking out. Twilight pulled Sunset back.

"I have a question," she started as Sunset was quietly staring, "could we maybe try again? With our relationship I mean."

Sunset didn't know what to answer. She hadn't moved on from Twilight but she still hurt her. However, she came back to the good side and saved the world. She also has been helping past few months to make everything better and is really trying to make it up to all of them. "I guess we could," she finally said. "I can't promise it will work but honestly I want to see where it will go."

"Thank you for giving me another chance!" Twilight smiled.

Sunset grabbed her hand, "you earned it yourself. I am glad you came back to your senses and changed."

They exited the tower and went to Dinning Hall for new headmaster's McGonagall's speech.

_____

In the hall Twilight kept getting angry stares but she didn't care much. She got a new chance at life and relationships around her and she was happy. She sat back at Slytherin table next to Rainbow.

"You make Slytherins look bad," Trixie complained.

"Trixie, will you ever stop?" Rainbow was annoyed.

"No," she simply said. No one had a chance to reply since the speech was starting.

"Hello students and welcome to your last year at Hogwarts! This year we only have ex-students who want to finish their education after the events of what happened. They were hard and dark times but now is time for new beginnings. I will be your new Headmaster. I wish you luck in all your studies this year!" McGonagall said and dinner began.


After dinner everyone went to spend their afternoon hanging out since today they still didn't have classes. It will take some time getting used to but everyone was glad to be back to their new casual normal. They will finish their studies and continue in the carriers they wanted. Rarity in designing new wands and coming up with trends while keeping fashion as her hobby. Applejack and Rainbow Dash going on adventures together as Curse breakers while also living on the human world farm. Pinkie will be a doctor along with her sister Maud. Sunset will also go on curse breaking adventures and later she will definitely make a great pair with Twilight defeating dark wizards and removing curses around in many mysteries. Fluttershy taking care of plants and doing what she loves the most while Discord helping bring equality. They all have come so far from where they started.

Everyone will stay in contact and decided that after school they will continue to meet at least once a month all together no matter how far their paths take them.


Twilight has made many mistakes but she managed to fix them before her loved ones got hurt. She learnt a lot from everything about herself, about others, but most importantly she learnt that magic of friendship and love is the most powerful thing that no dark wizard can destroy.

She will hand her Element of Harmony to Sunset to keep it safe while she serves her detention. But now it was time to head to new adventures and who knows what yet awaits them in this year and later in the future.

The only thing they know is that the magic of friendship will follow them all around the world because friendship and love are for forever and always.

The End

Author's Note:

Oh wow, I don't know where to start. I can't believe I actually made it to the end. It was a long ride of this story over few years and it really grew on me. Glad I was able to mix Harry Potter with MLP. Also really happy I was able to finish this story. I hope you enjoy it!

What were your favourite parts? I want to hear your opinions on the story, did you enjoy it? Did it end how you expected it?

Who was your favourite character/ship?

Comments ( 7 )

I be honest, this story could been better.

That all I'm going to say.

11319509
Thanks for feedback. I assume it is not everyone's cup of tea. I am not native english and I write this just for fun. Also prefer stories with more dialogue and less description and I think that was very noticable hahah
Thank you for reading and I hope you liked at least some parts of the story!

11319531
Well some of the grammar is bad, but it was the time travel thing, at first it was good idea but repeat I don't know how many times ina row....was.... I just stop bothering to read and skip to the end.

Find the ending so cringy, Sunset giving Twilight a second chance and lack of details and how it goes.

11319591
Thank you for the feedback! I am glad to know which parts seemed off so I can know what to look out for in future stories

However, Rarity was very hurt that Capper has betrayed them once again. She really believed he could be on their side. I guess he was just choosing whichever side fitted him best at that moment but she was still very grateful that he tried to save her life.

I still don't think we should worry about him. 😒

Twilight and other followers of Nightmare Moon faced trials by Ministry of Magic. After many courts, Twilight was decided to only be put to Azkaban for few years since her friends stood up for her and explained how she after all saved the Wizarding World. She will be allowed to go to Hogwarts for a year to finish studies and then needs to come back to Azkaban to serve her punishment. After that she is free to go.

As ashamed it sounds she still needs to serve time for her crimes. :fluttershysad:

It felt strange. It was a new beginning and a chance for everyone to have a normal life but it still felt like an end of something. Things will never be the same after all of this.

Yeah, sadly... :ajsleepy:

They exited the tower and went to Dinning Hall for new headmaster's McGonagall's speech.

Wait, so did dumbedore die in this version? :unsuresweetie:

After dinner everyone went to spend their afternoon hanging out since today they still didn't have classes. It will take some time getting used to but everyone was glad to be back to their new casual normal. They will finish their studies and continue in the carriers they wanted. Rarity in designing new wands and coming up with trends while keeping fashion as her hobby. Applejack and Rainbow Dash going on adventures together as Curse breakers while also living on the human world farm. Pinkie will be a doctor along with her sister Maud. Sunset will also go on curse breaking adventures and later she will definitely make a great pair with Twilight defeating dark wizards and removing curses around in many mysteries. Fluttershy taking care of plants and doing what she loves the most while Discord helping bring equality. They all have come so far from where they started.

Huh, thought Fluttershy would do something animal related. :applejackunsure:

While the ending did feel a bit rushed I still enjoyed the story, though it is ashamed this is the last one but it was a fun ride when it lasted. :twilightsmile:

11319961
Yes, Dumbledore did really die in this version :(

Thank you for your comments, it was always so fun to read them! I am glad you enjoyed the story :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment