• Published 4th Oct 2021
  • 1,231 Views, 33 Comments

Daddy... wait for me!!! - Cassandra

  • ...
1
 33
 1,231

Stay with me please

Hitch hid around the corner as his little crew went around the other corner to get him. They were playing hide-and-seek even though Hitch was meant to be watching and patrolling. Hitch went around the corner behind his little crew.

"Boo!!" Hitch yelled at them playfully. The two little birds both jumped up in shock and the crab started dancing around Hitch. He started laughing.

"Ha! Got you guys both good huh?" he looked up and noticed Sunny was wandering around with Izzy. He sighed. Even though they had just saved magic, Sunny still was getting into trouble here and there. Hitch wandered up to the two mares and his crew also followed him.

When he got near them, he hid behind a huge rock. He only then noticed the little critters. He shushed them and watched Sunny and Izzy intently.

"So when is the party going to be happening?" Izzy questioned Sunny jumping up and down on the spot and in a circle around her. Sunny laughed and flew up and out of Izzy's circle and landed back down next to her.

"In a few days! I hope you got all the decorations that we will be needing for the party," Sunny replied in her usually cheerful voice. Izzy nodded her head very fast.

"He will not know what hit him," she giggled. As they came much more closer to the rock, Hitch emerged from his hiding spot.

"A party huh?" Hitch started at them both. Izzy giggled and Sunny shook her head. Hitch was and is the best officer there was in Maretime Bay... or more likely in the whole new city. Just as Sunny was about to respond, Hitch's little crew emerged from their hiding spot, tumbling over each other.

"Awwwww... they are so cute!!" Izzy exclaimed and laid down on the floor to look at them. The birds saluted at her and the crab did the same but hit his head in the process with his big claw. Izzy took his claw and fixed it up upon his head nice and gently.

"There. Now you look much more professional!!" Izzy said happily. Sunny looked at Hitch and back at Izzy and pulled her back up and laughed nervously.

"Well Hitch, it was nice meeting you but I and Izzy have some work to do so talk later. Bye." She then dragged Izzy away and they ran off talking and laughing again. Hitch looked at them confused before looking down at his little friends. They all looked up back at him rather innocently. He looked down at them and smiled.

"Well, come on. We have a city to patrol."

*****

A few hours go by and Hitch had been running around watching the city as well with his critter friends following him. When he would stop, they would bump into his legs. When he was talking with some ponies, they would be standing right next to him until he told them to give him some space. As the day ended, Hitch managed to escape from his little critter friends and ran back to his house.

He closed the door and sighed. Finally, he had some alone time without anyone to annoy me. He walked over to his fridge and looked inside. There was a jar of fish, and some meat or something that the crab used to eat. There wasn't anything else that he liked to eat or was edible for him to eat. He sighed and went to his recliner and sat down and turned the TV on. It was so quiet without anyone else with him in the house, but it was the best for him, or so he thought.

Meanwhile, the birds and crab we're all by themselves alone in the dark, inky night. They couldn't find their way back to Hitch's home or even anywhere, to be honest. It was too dark for them to see anything or for them to even know their surroundings. They huddled up against a light post to try and stay warm from the cold. Everywhere they turned was only darkness and no one to be seen in sight. The crab had tried to cover himself with a large leaf but it wasn't enough to keep him warm from the cold.

*****

"Critters!! Critters where are you?!" Hitch called for them, running around the dark city filled with darkness. He sighed as he couldn't find them. How could he have been so heartless as to leave them alone and not come back for them and leave them in this dark and cold night?

"Critters!! Birdies, crabie!! Crew? Where are you guys?" he ran past a light post when he felt something pinch his leg. He looked down and gasped in joy.

"Critters! You're safe!!" he bends down and the little crew huddles up against him, completely glad to finally find him after so long. Hitch laid down so that they could get on his back and he trotted home safe and carefully. Once he reached home, he opened the door and was met with a huge surprise.

*****

"Surprise!!" all these ponies exclaimed! Izzy let out a party popper and glitter and ribbon flew all over the place and around Hitch. Hitch opened his eyes slowly and say Sunny, Izzy, Zip and Pipp were all there.

"What are you guys doing?" he blurted out. Zip and Pipp giggled.

"We threw a party to surprise you since it is your birthday!!" the sisters exclaimed. Hitch sighed and nodded before laughing.

"Why it is, thank you all so much!!" Hitch turned around and looked at his crew who were all smiling. He smiled back at them and got down for them to hop off his back.

"Run along now, little ones. Daddy will be staying here watching you all!!" As the critters hugged his legs one more time before running off, Sunny giggled and they started having fun.

So... Hitch is our daddy now. And you may be wondering, why is the narrator saying this? Well, that's because it's me, the crab telling this story. Surprise, surprise!! Anyways, we have many wonderful adventures with Hitch. It's the best thing ever, and we all love and enjoy it!! He does as well, trust me.

Comments ( 33 )

11001874
I'm not quite sure why you're quoting the rules for the G5 bingo contest. The prompt cards aren't published until later this week as of the writing of this comment.

11001874
Um... this isn't for the contest. This was something small and random I came up with. It has nothing to do with the competition.

That's nice little story. :)

11001948
Awwww... thank you

11001880
11001885
Judging by the link at the end and the fact that the account was created literally today, I'm pretty sure that's just an adbot trying to use a catch-all phrase to "blend in". Stuff like that happens from time to time, I'm afraid. Just report it.

EDIT: It's been deleted.

11002015
Okay thank you.

"What are you guys doing?" he blurted out. Zip and Pipp giggled.

Zipp

This is a cute short story i how hitch really appreciate it with the animals with him and how much they loved him as well they're still sound theories about him that he could be a distant related to Fluttershy since she has that ability as well but anyway this was a cute story keep up the good work

Well, that's because it's me, the crab telling this story

p.s. I have a bad joke
do you want to hear it ?

Who doesn't like a little fun? Bravo.

11002225
Okay thank you for the correction

11002229
Thank you so much

11003029
Bad Joke

p.s. Sorry if the joke wasn't.... :ajsleepy:

11002225
ShUt DaFuQq uP

This is a cute short story man

>>Mr gay faggot furry
Your name and pfp makes me mad,what are you?
the weird alien from halo?

11004933
Nope just from zootopia and what about you a troll or something

11004935
Lmao
look at whos talking,fuckface.

11004979
Wow bruh

but you know what what do I expect from a troll

That clip brings back nostalgia,im sorry .-.
it wont happen again ;-;

11004884
Please, just ignore it. It's just a correction, no need to be angry or upset about it.

This is sooo cute. I enjoyed reading it ! ! !

11005621
Awwww... thank you so much!!

Comment posted by Edisonthom deleted Oct 20th, 2022

11407892
This was so funny. I loved the voice-over, especially for Izzy and Sunny. I honestly enjoyed listening to this. And yes, I do have issues with going from past to present tense. Thank you for the comments at the end and also for the recording of this story. I honestly never expected for this to happen, and I loved it. Thank you so much.

Monkeytype is an excellent resource for anyone looking to improve their typing skills, whether for personal or professional reasons. With various exercises and games to choose from, you can easily find typing practice that suits your needs and interests.

Login or register to comment