• Published 14th Sep 2021
  • 699 Views, 12 Comments

Photo and Pumpkin: Promiscuous Partners - PegPony

  • ...
46
 12
 699
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

Hey, just a heads up, you might want to change the cover. There's a nip slip.

Red, one of my favorite colors...

10977412
I didn't but I did read it after I read your comment.

Sorry for the late response:twilightblush:

I don't know how you do it but you always seem to have a way to leave perfect openings for sequels. Like how mrs. Cake reason for not having sex with pumpkin, to Rarity being apart of the crowd watching Photo and pumpkin. It totally awesome:pinkiehappy:

But now theirs another opening you made.

It was as they were on their way to the boutique that Photo Finish remembered something important, she turned to Pumpkin and said "Vait, don't you have vork today?"

Pumpkin chuckled and said "Knowing Pinkie Pie, she'd encourage me to take the day off work if it means I get to fuck an anal whore of Rarity's caliber".

She didn't say she told Pinkie she was taking a day off. Which means she is going to be asked by her about why she didn't come to work and Pumpkin will of course tell her about Rarity and everything else. Which no doubt will shock Pinkie Pie because she would just wonder why Pumpkin is willing to fuck Rarity and not her.

The reason. Well of course Pinkie knows exactly why Pumpkin doesn't want to fuck her. One: Because she's her boss and Two: Because she's just a bit too fucking insane for my tastes, yet she knew just how insane Rarity is and she fuck her anyway.

Infact I asked my friend Raiden here what he thanks about Rarity love for Anal sex.

I said to him "Raiden if you were to meet Rarity right now face to face what would you say to her about her love for Anal sex?"

And he said-

"Actually Raiden she's both but I get your point!"

Because she absolutely is Bat Shit Insane and that's goes far beyond being a bit too insane and no doubt Pinkie would agree and confront Pumpkin about it, saying she haves no excuse not to fuck her for multiple reasons just like mrs. Cake no longer had a reason not to have full on sex with her daughter since she started dating Photo and agreeing to freely have sex with anyone she wants, just like her Mom.

Like mother like daughter, indeed.

And of course theirs Rarity issue. Her addiction to anal sex is way out of control. She's spending all her money at the beastiality club, she can't go 1 second without something up her ass. No doubt she's hardly able to pay her bills and if she keeps this up she will become homeless.

She needs some serious help and I believe the only one who can is none other than Pinkie Pie. After all it takes an Anal slut to fully understand another and Pinkie is perfect to help Rarity learn how to pace herself and not let her addiction control her and AppleJack and Fluttershy will do their part by cutting Rarity off from their club and when Rarity tries to sneak in, their security guard AJ planned on hiring will stop her.

Pinkie will also ask everyone in town to stop having sex with Rarity completely cock blocking her from both humans and animals alike.

(Ha:rainbowlaugh: Completely doing to her what she did to Pinkie but with good reasons)

No doubt it will be a hard process and their will be a lot bumps in the road to recovery but I believe in the end Rarity will be "kinda" like Pinkie. Having as much anal sex as she wants during her free time while still be able to keep herself up in life.

10980254
No problem! :)

10980264
Wow, that's quite a big idea based on such a little detail! :)

10980685
You just make it so easy and well put together with your Universe.

Having everything flow and connect so perfectly:pinkiehappy:

10980710
Well thank you very much! I'm glad you like my stories and the universe that I have crafted that connects them all :)

11081237
That's hilarious XD

Login or register to comment