• Published 9th Sep 2012
  • 4,401 Views, 46 Comments

Pinkie Pie is Majin Buu - the ghost



Majin Buu arrives in the Land of Equestria. Can anypony put a stop his madness?

  • ...
8
 46
 4,401

Derpy VS Buu: Round One

Derpy V.S. Pinka Buu: Round 1

Derpy burst though the doors of Sugar Cube Corner. Taking Mr. Cake by surprise.

“Alright where are you monster? Show yourself.” Said Derpy.

“Derpy Hooves What are you doing here? Why did you break down my front door? Can I have an autograph” Said Mr. Cake surprised to see Equestria’s strongest pegasus break down his door.

Derpy ignored him, scanning the room for the strong power level. She knew that she felt in here somewhere, but where?

“I would offer you a muffin, but my wife is in the back still making them in the back room.” Said Mr. Cake.

The back room of course!

Derpy dashed off to the back room and saw a small filly and Mrs. Cake leaning over an empty blender. Mrs. Cake gave her a, you’re not supposed to be back here, look, and the filly just looked annoyed that she had stopped making the cakes, but were was the monster?

Could one of these two were the monster? Yes, one of them had to be. The power level was coming from their direction. She focused one of her eyes on the older pony and the other one on the filly. The older one was about to put the first egg in the blender and the other one was leaning over watching her cook.

The pink filly was the monster.

Derpy was kinda confused. How could such little filly have such a high power level? It took year of training. Not even Lyra how was the strongest filly Derpy had ever come across had this kind of power.

There was another thing off about this situation. Derpy could sense a tiny almost insignificant power level. Could there be another other pony in the room? Her eyes fixed on the egg.

And than she realized what Buu had done

Those eggs were alive! Those power levels that she felt disappeared before before must have been turned into these eggs.

Derpy Hooves rushed over at lightning speed and took the egg from Mrs. Cake before she was able to drop them in the blender.

“Don’t worry your safe now Mr. Egg.” Said Derpy cradling the egg as if it was a baby. She momentarily lost her grip on the egg, but soon recovered.

The egg was not as optimistic about her safety as her.

Mrs. Cake just stared at her hooves trying to figure out what happened to the egg.

“That’s weird I could have sworn I had an egg in my hoof.” Said Mrs. Cake looking around for the egg as if it would suddenly reappear.

Derpy also felt small power levels coming from many other ingredients in the room. The milk, the flour, the other cartons of eggs and the sugar were all giving off a power levels. She grabbed those too. She now had stacks of ingredients in her hooves. It was now that Mrs. Cake noticed her.

“Hey what are you doing with my ingredients?” Said Mrs. Cake. “I need those to make the sweets!”

“You need those to make the candy?” Asked Pinka Buu leaning her head innocently.

“Yes, of course I do.”

“I’ll get them!” Buu said. She charged at Derpy.

Derpy saw the attack coming she and could have dodged, but that would caused derpy to drop the eggs. So she took the kick strait to her forehead instead. And man did it hurt. Derpy didn’t think that she had ever been hit that hard in years. The kick sent her flying through a wall into sugar cube corners main room right by Mr. Cake finally coming to a stop when she threw open her wings. She managed to hold on to everything.

“Ahh, you made me bite my tongue.” Declared Derpy. She spit out some blood.

“MY SHOP!” yelled Mr. Cake looking in shock at his wall.

“Oops my bad,” said Derpy “I’ll help you fix it latter.” Now what to do with these ingredients? Oh yeah energy bubbles.

Derpy focused her chi around the ingredients forming a gray protective bubble around it.

“There, that will keep you safe.”

“GIVE BACK OUR STUFF!” Yelled Mrs. Cake as she attacked Derpy with a rolling pin. Derpy didn’t notice she was too focused on Pinka Buu. How could somepony be that strong so young? She knew from that first kick that she better not underestimate her.

“I’m going to give you one chance, give up now or I’m going to whoop your flank.”

“Why would you pick a fight with poor Pinka Buu.” Shouted Mrs. Cake. “She’s just a little filly!”

So the monster’s name was Pinka Buu? That’s a nice name.

Speak of the devil, she was powering up!

Steam blew out from her ears and causing her hair to fly up and flap around wildly. The walls of Sugar Cube corner began to shake around on its new bolts. And then it was over. Pinka Buu looked disappointed. As if the power up was below her standards.

Alright now it’s my turn. Thought Derpy.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm” A small breeze blew though the room.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” The air around Derpy began to crackle with energy

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHH” A gray aura surrounded Derpy. She exhaled and took a fighting stance. A crouched position.

Pinka Buu yawned as if not impressed by that either.

Buu wasted no time just standing around and immediately charged Derpy uncontrollably. Derpy smiled. Derpy ducked bit to the right and gave Buu and upper cut right underneath the jaw sending the pink filly flying through the roof.

“That’s probably a knock out.” Said Derpy. “I better be there to catch her when she falls back down. She is just a little filly after all.” She flew out of the hole that she had put in the roof. Then flew upward to catch the unconscious pony when she fell back down.

She was not unconscious. Not even close.

Pinka Buu flew strait down pile driving Derpy down through the roof of Sugar Cube Corner. She went about five feet into the floor before coming to a stop. She left a crater were her body hit the floor.

Derpy’s eye’s were spinning.

“Ughhhh, lucky shot.” Said Derpy getting up shaking her coat off. She was slightly surprised that she was still conscious after being pile drived like that, but she was even more surprised at Pinka Buu. Her kick through the ceiling hadn’t seemed to phase her at all.

Pinka Buu was on the offensive again. A barrage of punches bombarded Derpy's guard. Derpy was warding off the attacks, but was only able to get in a few jabs. Pinka Buu didn’t try to block the few jabs that Derpy was getting in on her, it was like she didn’t care if she was hit.

Derpy wasn’t going to win this battle at close quarters. So she guarded on last hit and flew backwards to the kitchen accessories. She turned and grabbed a stake of kitchen knifes and threw them at Pinka Buu at incredibly high speeds. Derpy also flew at Pinka Buu. Her plan was that Buu would be too busy dodging the knifes to dodge her attack.

Pinka Buu ignored the knives flying at her and instead hit Derpy across the head sending her flying back. At the same time about a dozen knifes imbedded themselves in Pinka Buu’s face and neck.

Derpy let out a gasp, “O-Oh, I’m sorry I thought you’d dodge them. Stay there I-I’ll get help.” She went over to help the poor filly. Pinka Buu fired an energy ball at Derpy, who barley had time to duck out of the way before it blew up Sugar Cube Corner’s main entrance.

Derpy looked in disbelief at Pinka Pie who was completely unharmed by the knifes. The knives stuck out of her face like a porcupine, but there was not even any blood. As she pulled the knives out of her body her wounds began to heal up.

Was this pony indestructible?

Derpy decided enough was enough, she couldn’t keep fighting an indestructible opponent. She would have to use her “Ultimate Bubble”

“Ultimate Bubble! MAX POWER!” She shouted.

A bubble shield formed around Pinka Buu. She banged at the shield, but she couldn’t even dent it. She tried to fire an energy blast, but it just ended up exploding in her face.

“Ha, I finally caught you.” Said Derpy. “Now what should I do with you?”

Mr. and Mrs. Cake blinked. In the time it had taken them to blink their once beautiful sweet shop had been destroyed. There were two holes in the roof. A crater in the ground. And cooking utensils scattered all over the place.

They were speechless.

Derpy was more focused on Buu.

“Ok now turn these ingredients back into ponies or I’m not letting you out of there.” She said holding pointing to the eggs milk and other assorted ingredients.

It was at this moment that Celestia arrived on the scene. She arrived by a chariot pulled by two pegasus. She walked right into Sugar Cube Corner taking in everything that was going on.

Celestia saw a pink filly that had been trapped in an energy bubble, Sugar Cube Corner torn up, a bunch of baking ingredients also suspended in a bubble and small power levels coming from the ingredients.

“Princess! Thank goodness you’re here! Derpy has gone insane! She attacked my employee stole our ingredients and wreked our shop.” Testified Mr. Cake.

She pieced everything together in her head. Derpy must be turning ponies into baked goods. Her muffin cravings must have finally driven her to insanity. She must put a stop to this.

“Derpy! How could you do something like this?” Said Celestia in a scorning tone.

Derpy was stunned.

“Princess I can explain!”

“I don’t want to hear your excuses. I will put a stop to this.”


Celestia has mistaken Derpy for the one who is making muffins out of ponies. Will Derpy be able to explain herself? Or will things get ugly? Find out next time on Dragon Ball MLP.

Comments ( 17 )

I rushed a little bit on this one, so tell me if i missed anything.
I was busy working on a horror fic that I was going to enter into the halloween contest, but it was considered "inappropriate." even though there was no gore and followed all the other guide lines.
It was just too mentally disturbing.
Anyway enjoy this story and happy halloween.

Its called: derpy is royaly bucked

At the end it says

Will Derpy be able to explain himself?

And so it begins...


-MegaBLYSTONE

1244875, no, Freeza is in the billions, so Buu is somewhere around 100 billion. I can accept 20000-30000 for a weakened Buu after a spirit bomb.

2373740, I went by in show speech.

2373740

Are you going to continue? Please continue :fluttershysad:

Pinkie Pie is Kid Buu is confirmed.

3103444 i thought the exact same thing.... you know what? i might just have to redo this story but do it differently

Great crossover! :yay:

I hope You make more of this I :heart: it. :pinkiehappy:

1244875 now to just convert it into Radtiz...

1244875 right now Pinka Buu's worth 16.6 Raditz

Login or register to comment