• Published 9th Sep 2012
  • 4,401 Views, 46 Comments

Pinkie Pie is Majin Buu - the ghost



Majin Buu arrives in the Land of Equestria. Can anypony put a stop his madness?

  • ...
8
 46
 4,401

The Strong Ones

Chapter: 2 The Strong Ones.

While Equestria might not be known for having powerful fighters, there are several of them that stand out among the rest. Some of them even stronger then Majin Pinkamina.

***

The gang of pegasi had Rainbow Dash surrounded. She should have known better than to walk through the rough part of Cloudsdale. But no. She just had prove to her friend Shooting Star that she would go through it when she told her it was too dangerous.
She needed to listen to her friends more often.

“I don’t think so Rainbow Crash.” Said a Ratty gangster pony that seemed to be the leader. “Remember that time you thought it would be funny to paint our hideout rainbow colors?”
Rainbow Dash suppressed a giggle. Yeah that had been funny.

“Now it’s pay back time.” Said the Ratty Pony. Rainbow Dash was kicked in the face by one of the buff gangster ponies.
Not so funny anymore.
She tried to get up, but the buff pegasus pushed her back down.

“Stamp on her!” Said the Ratty pony.

Filly Rainbow Dash covered her head.

The buffy pony tried to stomp on Rainbow Dash’s head, but instead of his hoof coming down on her frail filly body it hit something… solid.

“Huh?” Said the buff pegasus looking down to see what stopped his hoof.
Rainbow Dash had been surrounded in a slightly transparent bubble gray energy bubble.

“Hey, why don’t you pick on sompony your own size and leave my friend Rainbow alone.” Said a voice. A full-grown blond maned mare with a gray coat was flying right above them. She had bubbles for a cutie mark and one lazy eye that didn’t seem to line up with the other one. In her hooves she was carrying an anvil.

“Who the hay are you.” Said the Ratty pony.

“B-Boss I think we should get out of here, I think that’s Derpy Hooves.”

“Who’s that?”

“She’s the one that won Equestrian Martial Arts tournament for three years strait.” Said the buff pegasus. “She has… weird powers.”

“Pttt. Everypony knows that those tournaments are fake as humans. Come on guys let’s get her!”

“Alright but let me warn you I’m trained in the turtle hermit style of martial arts.” Said Derpy Hooves. The thugs didn’t pay any mind. They rushed at Derpy.
Derpy threw the anvil that she was holding into the air and then…
Vanished…

“Were did she- oomph.” The Ratty pony said as he got an elbow to the stomach. His eyes seemed to bulge out of their sockets as he fell over and collapsed onto the soft clouds. As did the rest of the gang members. Derpy beat all ten of them in the amount of time that it took Rainbow Dash to blink.

Derpy reappeared and caught the anvil before it hit the ground.

“Ha, I got it!” Said Derpy, but as she caught it she took a step back into a building causing it to crash to the ground.

“Smooth.” Said Rainbow Dash brushing herself off.

“Oops, my bad.” She said embarrassed. “I guess I still don’t know my own strength.”
Rainbow Dash was not impressed.

“You almost pulled it off. You were almost cool for a second. But then you had to mess it up. You know you didn’t have to save me I could have taken care of that myself.”
“I’m sure you could have.” Said Derpy trying to suppress a giggle. “But seriously Rainbow you can’t go walking through this section of town alone it’s dangerous for a little filly.”

“Yeah yeah… hey Derpy I heard that you finally mastered that beam attack can I see it?”

“You’re not listening to me Rainbow.”

“Neither are you. Can you do the energy attack or not?”
Derpy let out a sigh. “Alright, if I show you will you promise not to come through this part of town ever again?”
“Yes.” Said filly Rainbow Dash.
“Alright. I just learned how to do this one. It took a ton of practice. Watch carefully because I can only do this once.” She took a deep breath and brought her hooves together in front of her body. She took a few seconds to gather up her chi. Sweat dripped down her muzzle. And then she began. “KAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMEEEEE- huh? Suddenly Derpy stopped her attack.

“What why did you stop?” Said Rainbow Dash disappointed.

“I… feel a strong power level.” Said Derpy. She focused on it. The power level was too high to be either Big Mac or Lyra, but it was also too low to be the Princess. If anything it felt the most similar to her own power level. So who or what was giving it off?

“I’m sorry Rainbow I would love to stay, but I need to check something out.” Said Derpy.
She took on off in the direction of the strange power level.

***

A sleep deprived Twilight Sparkle was cramming for her upcoming entrance exam into the School for Gifted Unicorns. She had no idea what it would be on, but she knew that it would be difficult. She had to be ready to ready for anything.
Just then her mother, Mrs. Sparkle, walked into the room.

“Twilight, honey are you still up?”

“Mmhm.” Answered Twilight not wanting to be bothered with her.

“Twilight you’ve been studying for two and a half days honey. Don’t you think it’s about time to go to bed? If your stay up any longer then you’ll start to see things.”

“NEVER, I don’t have time for sleep! I mean, look at all these books I have to read.” Said filly Twilight signaling to her big stack of books. “I’m going to read each and everyone of these at least five times.”
“That’s quite a goal Twilly. Are you sure you can handle-“

“Of course I can handle it! Now get out!” Twilight push her mother out of the room.

“Good now I can get back to my studies.” Said Twilight sleepily. Let’s see here… “When one encounters something that seems to defy physics, do not fear. No matter how strange something may appear, always remember that there is a scientific explanation to it.” Well that seemed logical.
Twilight looked out her window.
A pink earth pony flew overhead in the direction of Canterlot castle. The pink filly stuck her tongue out at Twilight as she raced away...

Twilight blinked twice.
Perhaps her mom was right. Perhaps she should get some sleep…

As she lay down in her bed she felt a slight chill went down her spine. She needed another blanket, but she didn’t want to get out of bed, because if she got out of bed then it would get even colder.

Just then she felt another blanket thrown on top of her.
She opened her eyes. To see her imaginary best friend standing over her.

“Oh it’s you.” Said Twilight.

Twilight’s imaginary friend continued to stare at her.
“Thank you for the blanket. It’s always nice to have my friend watch out for me.”
Her imaginary friend just continued stared at her.

“I promise we can play hide and seek latter after I take my entrance exam alright? Ok, well good night send.”
The tall colt in the suit tucked Twilight in and returned to his forest.

***

Meanwhile in Cloudsdale’s School.
Fluttershy sat in the Principles office.

“Gohan I am very disappointed in you-” Said the Principle. He was a brown pegasus with a moustache.

“M-My name is Fluttershy sir.” Said Fluttershy. The Principle ignored her.

“I wouldn’t have expected this sort of behavior from you of all pegasus. Maybe from Rainbow Dash but not from you.” Said her Principle.

“I’m… s-sorry I…I just l-lost control.” Stammered filly Fluttershy.

“Lost control?” Said the Principle. You punched poor Aurora Dawn through six cloud walls and into next year! She was seriously hurt and your excuse is that you just ‘lost control’?”

“Y-y-yes?” Said Fluttershy meekly.
Fluttershy’s meekness began to calm him down. After all how could you stay mad at Fluttershy?

“May I ask what she said to make you so mad?” Asked the Principle softy.

“Well… we had an argument. About… The Smooze.” Said Fluttershy.

“The Smooze?” Said The Principle. “The Smooze, the sentient Grey Goo that according to legend terrorized Equestria thousands years ago?” The Principle knew that a cult had been forming around this gooey creature. It was an old pony’s tail in his opinion, but he couldn’t be biased.

“Fluttershy you have to respect other’s options even if they don’t agree with you.”

“I’m sorry sir.” She said meekly.

“Still Gohan that was quite a kick. Have you considered trying out for the school metal arts team?” Asked the Principle.

“My name is Fluttershy sir and I don’t like violence.”

“Well that’s a shame Gohan, we could have used your help.”
Fluttershy didn’t want to correct him anymore. She just wanted to go home.
“Hm, tell you what Fluttershy. If you join the martial arts team we’ll pretend that this little accident never even happened. Does that sound fair?”

“…No…”

“Great I’ll sign you up.”

***

Lyra was in a sparing against an adolescent Big Macintosh.
“Human hand hoofs!” Shouted filly Lyra. Although she was young she was a prodigy for her age. She was fast and able to use magic, but Big Mac was stronger and countered Lyra’s assault, but just barely. He launched a counter attack. One good kick to the jaw and Lyra was knocked out of the ring.

“Ow.” Said Lyra. Getting back up.

“Should we stop?” Asked Big Mac.

“NO!” We’re not going to let Derpy win the Equestrian Martial Arts Tournament again! We only have three months to get better than her.

“Eeyep.” Said Big Mac.

“And the worst part is that she wishes for the same thing every year. Like why doesn’t she wish for something awesome. When I win the touniment I’m going to wish for something cool like…

“Like what?” Asked Big Mac.
Lyra stared at her hooves dreamingly. If only she could…

“Lyra?”

“Hm? Oh yeah, it’s nothing let’s get back to training.” She took her stance on two legs. She was the only pony that took a human fighting stance while fighting.
“I’ll show them all how powerful my human style is. Then they will all see!”
And they went at it again with a new ferocity.

***

“You will not hurt my sentient biological sister.” Said Sweetie Belle. She was standing in-between her sisters tent, were Rarity was sleeping and about a hundred troops with their modified guns and tanks.

“W-What what is she?” Said one of the solider.

“It doesn’t matter what she is! Put enough bullets into her and she will go down.” Yelled the commander. “Open fire!”
The troops unloaded a barrage of gun fire and tank fire, at Sweetie Belle and the tent. Sweetie Belle did not let a single bullet get passed her. She positioned herself to take the bullets and tank shells, that splattered against her body. They bounced and shuttered against her steel frame. Having no effect on Sweetie Belle.
Then the bullets stopped.

“She’s one of Gero’s androids! Everypony run for it!” Yelled one of the soldiers. A panic sped among the ranks as the soldiers scrabbled to get away from Sweetie Belle.

“Minor threat detected. Initiating combat mode.” Said Sweetie Bot her eyes glowing red.

Ten seconds latter a filly Rarity came out of the tent looking alarmed a modified gun in her hoofs.

“Sweetie Belle what’s going on? What happened? I heard gunfire.” She looked around and saw the wreckage of the tanks and the bodies of hundreds of ponies scattered all around the tent.

“Big sister. I love you so much!” Said Sweetie Belle.

“Sweetie Bell… how did all this happen?”

“Ummmmmm… It was like this when I got out here?” Sweetie Belle said smiling innocently.

***

Dr. Gero’s files- Android 11
One of my most powerful pony androids, surpassed only by android 10, 9, and (in his perfect form) Cell. I had not yet discovered the metal Dalekanium that I made androids 13-20 out of, so the metal I made 11 out of was very weak. To compensate for this I have a shield system that covers it’s entire body. It works well, but when the shields are exposed to [redacted] the shields are weakened. The other problem is that she has a little bit of trouble going down stairs or other rough terrain.
It’s nearly impossible to tell android 11 from a regular life forms besides for the voice.
I built this android for Celestia to help with the civil war. However, when the war was over, the melt down was ordered of all androids. One of the solider who owed her life to her reprogramed her to believe that it was a normal pony. She is currently living under the alias “Sweete Belle” with a unicorn name Rarity who believes that she is her sister.