• Published 25th Aug 2021
  • 265 Views, 0 Comments

The Wrath of Witch Chrysalis - Brian Sheil



A deadly witch arrives to recruit slaves for her army

  • ...
 0
 265

Epilogue: Concerns

Author's Note:

This is the ending to this unique story.

In a nice looking Inn at Trottngham, the wandering magician, Trixie Lulamoon, and her good friend, Starlight Glimmer, sit at a big table at the bar. Joining them are five other noble girls. Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity. The seven girls discuss something that's been bothering them.

"I heard that Sunset Shimmer helped out Canterlot Village in sending the evil Chrysalis away." Starlight said. "She and Twilight Sparkle helped Celestia very well that day."

"That's what I heard, too." Trixie added. "The evil witch was defeated, and all of her victims were freed from the evil influence."

Rainbow Dash just thought of something. "Wasn't Sunset thrown out of her own village for something that never happened."

"Yup." Applejack replied. "Her own parents saw her studying magic so she can be a powerful magician. And, hoped to serve the White Witch, Celestia."

"However," Rarity continued, "they thought she wanted to take over Celestia's job in the village of Canterlot. That's why she was ejected from her own home."

Pinkie then spoke up loudly and angrily. "Those parents might be on to something. I don't trust that red and yellow haired maiden!"

Then, Fluttershy made a suggestion. "I think we should go to Canterlot Village and warn everybody there about her possible treachery."

"Good idea." Starlight replied.

The seven maidens left the Inn, and made their way to Canterlot. What happens from here is another story.

THE END

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment