• Published 5th Mar 2022
  • 1,754 Views, 225 Comments

Twin Suns: Heart of the Empire - Feynna



To think a broken soul like us could accomplish the impossible and create the most powerful nation this world has ever seen... Who am I? Queen Araneae of the Crystal Empire Hive. None shall harm my subjects, not even an upstart delusional umbrum.

Comments ( 7 )

I don't know when (and if) I'll get back to this.

Take all the time you need. Between both Twin Suns' stories, I've been genuinely surprised at how much you put into every chapter without a break. I don't mind waiting, or reading anything else you put out.

I don't know when (and if) I'll get back to this.

On hiatus due to burnout and lack of interest.

I really enjoyed this. Haven't had a lot of time to read, but this one was one of my favorites. I hope you'll get back to this eventually. :fluttershysad:

Hey Feynna I have four words for you that put the royals of the Crystal Empire beginning into good graces with literally every nation that has reasonable and semi sane leadership once they have stabilized their population and territory boundaries.

MAGICAL - Weather - Manipulation - Research

Why you might ask?

Weather manipulation will be extreamly valuable in all regions of the world!
Change the cold weather over a long time into sunny weather without the cold environment destroying crops and the snow and ice will melt over time.
Maybe the Epires environment shield can be replicated as a commercial sold technology.
Making it rain in the dessert all the time and become the region main water supplier.
Change the temperature of a region, because they help grow richs fields of produce resulting in feeding countless people with valuable crop yields.
A weather team of for example Pegasus or Griffons and unicorn mages is worth a village, city, nations economy!
The Hive one numberous enough could focus creating a organisation for every nation to hire, they could focus on improving weather all over a nation with the crystal Empire weather support technology or even if just weather changing experienced teams and make tons of money by cropfield efficiency for their clients alone!

The Crystal Empire Weather manipulation within a shielded area to preserve a viable weather system would be worth billions of bits and probably a huge ♡ productions.

Have a great day/twilight/night!

11795675
The weather is maintained by the Crystal Heart, though?

11795710
They should really research how it works.
It's like not knowing how to fix a sewer system one is dependent on, until she shit start to stack up because it can't be flushed away anymore :pinkiesick:

Login or register to comment