• Published 30th Jul 2021
  • 1,695 Views, 50 Comments

Somepony Saved My Life Tonight - AlwaysDressesInStyle



Ever since Cozy Glow caused trouble in Equestria, Sunset Shimmer's been keeping an eye on her, just in case. She never expected that she'd hold the girl's life in her hands.

  • ...
 50
 1,695

Epilogue

Six months later…

“I admit, Cozy, I’m impressed. You’ve done really well with your studies.”

“Golly, Sunset. I told you I’m a friendship expert! It really helps to have such a great teacher.”

“You mean one who can read your memories?”

“Yes.”

“Do you miss scheming?”

Cozy nodded. “More than you know.”

“I think it’s time we gave you something to help keep your mind off plotting. I have a new challenge for you.”

Sunset motioned for Cozy to enter the living room in front of her. Cozy gasped when she saw Sunset’s surprise – Tirek and Chrysalis were tied to chairs and started grumbling the minute Cozy walked in.

“Oh, we’re tied up but that one walks free? Where’s the justice?” Tirek rolled his eyes. Waking up in strange body in a strange world was bad enough. But adding Cozy Glow to it? That officially made it worse than Tartarus.

“This one,” Sunset indicated Cozy Glow, then continued, “…is the only reason you two are free right now. Twilight was in no particular rush to work on reintegrating you into Equestrian society. So that task falls to me.”

“I demand my true form back. This wretched body is hardly suited for a queen.”

“I don’t think that’s gonna happen any time soon, Chryssie. See, we’re kinda banned from Equestria. But don’t despair! These bodies have their own perks.” Cozy held up her hands. “These things are crazy convenient. And I’ll be here to help you both adjust to your new lives! Won’t that be swell?”

“Kill me now.”

Cozy beamed. “Golly! We’re already making progress! Normally Tirek would’ve threatened to kill me instead of himself.” She patted his hand. “But rest assured, nobody’s killing anybody else! We’re gonna be the bestest friends that ever friended!”

Tirek and Chrysalis groaned as Cozy twirled around the living room, singing and dancing. Sunset chuckled at the girl’s enthusiasm. She’s going to need it.

Comments ( 8 )

I will never like that filly and how it is portrayed, it kinda gives me the creeps, especially the pony one who allways goes golly and the such x.x
But it is a good story with an interesting and as far as i can tell fairly unique concept.

10984291

If you don't like Cozy and enjoyed this story enough to read through to the end, I consider that high praise. Thank you!

10984361
You understand. Good.

Well, I wasn't expecting to see this expanded, but I enjoyed the expansion; thank you for writing. :)

10922575

the Ducktales reboot is brilliant and full of nods to many different aspects of Disney and Carl Barks history.

I binge-watched this over the past few weeks. I 100% agree that this was brilliant and ended too soon.

There were also several nods to MLP. I was expecting Andrea and Tara as kelpies. I wasn't expecting the others. They even had Izzy before she was Izzy! :pinkiegasp: It's nice to see an '80s reboot done right. I also appreciated the shout-outs to the other Disney franchises of the '80s and '90s, especially Bonkers, Gargoyles, and of course, Darkwing Duck.

Well, I don't like this story ended! Cozy Glow being banished to the human world was bad enough, but forcing Chrysalis and Tirek into exile there as well is not acceptable for me! I hope that they, including Cozy, somehow escape from Sunset and return to Equestria and put Twilight out of her miserably for what she did to them in this story! :flutterrage:😡

Login or register to comment