• Published 20th Aug 2021
  • 1,225 Views, 3 Comments

Cozy Glow’s Weird Antics - Badguy400



Cozy Glow; being a villain; is acting less villainous. More will be explained in the long description.

  • ...
18
 3
 1,225

Not a Good Meeting

Grogar; now having the villains at his disposal; clears his throat, and begins to explain his plan to them. “Alright now; here’s the plan... .” The villains then lean in so they can hear the plan more better. “First; we need to gain some powerful artifacts! Second; we need supplies! Thirdly; we need disguises!” Chrysalis asked; “and lastly?... .” Grogar then continued with; “lastly we need food and water! Can’t enact our plans without caring for ourselves... . Any questions?” King Sombra raised his hoof; as if needing to ask a question. To that; Grogar pointed, and then Sombra said; “yeah; is there a bathroom in this cave?” Confused, Grogar asked why and what for? Soon afterwards; he got his answer as he then saw Cozy Glow doing the potty dance. With no other option; Grogar groaned, and points; “three openings to your left”, while facehoofing. With that; King Sombra said; “be right back”, and ran off with Cozy Glow in a flash so she wouldn’t have an accident.

Once that was out of the way; Grogar then asked the remaining villains if they have questions too. After that; he starts answering them as the others were raising their appendages; (meaning claws, hooves, etc).


After a failed attempt at helping Cozy Glow to the restroom; (if there is one in the cavern); Sombra had no choice but to put a diaper on Cozy Glow.

Cozy Glow is currently shifting and blushing while wearing a diaper, and looking at King Sombra; knowing that not only did she had an accident, but she also has to wear it for in case she were to have another one.

“Umm... S-s-Sombra?” Cozy Glow asked him in a slight embarrassed tone. “Yes?” King Sombra replied while turning to look at her. With that, she shuffled whilst crossing her hooves behind her back, and says: “you sure I have to wear this?... . Whatever happened back there hasn’t happened before... . At least... not in a while… I think... .” Sighing; King Sombra replied; “unfortunately; yes, you do have to wear it.” Cozy Glow whimpered, then asked with sad puppy eyes; “but why?... .” Sombra sighs again, then replied back; “because I can’t take any chances if you were to somehow have another one... . Or...” he trailed off as he picked up Cozy Glow... . “Or maybe that you’re starting to enjoy acting like an infant for some reason... and that you’re just doing whatever it is you did on purpose... .”

Cozy Glow then wiggled slightly out of sheer embarrassment, and then says; “m-m-maybe... hehe... .” Sombra blinked for a bit, and then said; “you serious?” Cozy Glow nodded with a blush, and then leaned in to hug him while sucking on one of her forehooves. This surprisingly didn’t phase King Sombra; as he then begins to laugh, and then stops. “You really are just a little baby; aren’t you Cozy Glow?” Cozy Glow then nodded, giggled, and then starts babbling like a baby on purpose.

With that; King Sombra chuckled, and then says; “okay, okay now… . Let’s just hope the other villains don’t know about this… okay?” Cozy Glow wiggled a little, then says; “don’t worry Sombra; it’ll just be our little secret; okay?” Sombra chuckled again, and then asks; “okay then, hehe… . But in all seriousness though… why’re you acting like this? You’re not a baby you know… . So why’re you acting like this?” Hearing that question; Cozy Glow began to take some deep breaths to calm herself down… and then looks up at King Sombra before saying; “because I’ve never gotten the chance to experience my foalhood; especially as an infant too… .” Sombra got confused, then asks; “how’s that?” Cozy Glow then replied; “because I was an orphan… . And then when the orphanage closed down; I was all alone…. . Well… at least until I went to Twilight’s friendship school… and then went to you guys afterwards… right?” Sombra then said; “right…” and became speechless… .

Soon after a while; Cozy Glow was moving a little on King Sombra’s lap, and then asks; “wanna go back to the meeting?” Sombra nods but then says; “you sure you wanna go back like that??? What if the other villains see you?” Cozy Glow giggled, and then said; “I’m not silly; I’m gonna have my diaper off the entire time! However… if we were to be done with the meeting… I can just wear my diaper again; right? Besides…” Cozy Glow said as she got up to give King Sombra a hug, and continued; “you can basically change me if I were to have another accident; right?” Sombra chuckles a little, then says; “I’ll think about it…” before hugging her back.

Soon afterward; Grogar called for them to return to the meeting. Sombra and Cozy Glow both got up, and were about to head to the meeting; but not before Cozy Glow stopped him, and asks; “hey uh…. Sombra???” Sombra turned around, and asked; “yes kid? What’s the matter?” Cozy Glow blushed; then asks; “can you… change me real quick? I’ve seemed to have made an oopsie… .” Sombra then looked to find out that she was blushing… and that the diaper was drooping a little. Sombra sighs, and then says; “cmon little stink bug; let’s get you changed.” Cozy Glow giggled in response, and then raises her hooves.

With that; Cozy Glow was cleaned up, King Sombra and Cozy Glow went to the meeting, and then Sombra and Cozy Glow had fun afterwards with Cozy making Sombra playing a foalish game with her… .

The end.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment