• Published 20th Aug 2021
  • 1,225 Views, 3 Comments

Cozy Glow’s Weird Antics - Badguy400



Cozy Glow; being a villain; is acting less villainous. More will be explained in the long description.

  • ...
18
 3
 1,225

The Villains and their Predicament

In the villain’s lair; Grogar is trying his best to keep calm... . King Sombra is calming down Cozy Glow because she’s frightened... . And lastly Tirek and Queen Chrysalis are fighting each other... . That’s all... .


“What is going on here?!” Grogar bellowed in complete and utter anger. Both Tirek and Chrysalis paused fighting to blame each other. Regardless; Grogar had enough, and demanded in a loud voice; “if by some chance I catch you two fighting again; I will literally cream y’all both, and send y’all into Tartarus for all eternity! Is that understood?!” Not wanting to make their new boss anymore angry than he already is; both nodded yes, and scrammed away to their own parts of the cavern... . After that; Grogar turned to Sombra; who’s holding Cozy Glow, and said; “and as for you; please calm her down. I need all villains to be in a good mood for our plan; okay?” Sombra nodded and went back to comforting Cozy Glow. With that; Grogar separated, and then went back to his crystal ball; (or whatever it is), so that way he can use it as surveillance, and to come up with a plan while doing so... .


Tirek is currently working out in his part of the cavern; mumbling to himself and trying his best to not think about his scuffle with Chrysalis anymore; since he knew better than to make things worse from there on out.

Meanwhile; Chrysalis is doing the same; albeit differently by glaring at a wall for some reason, and then trying to punch a hole in the wall; which didn’t work and made Chrysalis suck her hoof slightly in pain. Snapping herself out of it, she then went back to glaring at the wall, and began thinking of many different ways to get back at Tirek. She just has to make sure that it’s perfect... perfect enough so that Grogar wouldn’t notice... .

And last but most certainly not least; King Sombra is still trying his best to calm down Cozy Glow because of her teddy bear being destroyed... . Yet no matter what he does; he just can’t seem to calm her down... . And he also thinks that this’ll be what’s going to happen from now on... . However; right as he was thinking about doing something a little drastic; Grogar shouted from afar, and beckons the villains to meet up with him. In response; Sombra turned to Cozy Glow, and said; “wanna meet up with old grouchy again?” In response to his response; Cozy Glow giggled while kicking her backhooves in amusement, and began sucking on one of her forehoof.

Concerned that Cozy’s acting like this; yet also not wanting Cozy Glow to cry again; King Sombra proceeded to pick her up, and began walking with her to the center of the caverns to meet up with Grogar. He’s just hoping that this next meeting will provide results for himself, and the others. He’s just basically hoping that Grogar wouldn’t cream them like he threatened to. Oh how he couldn’t be more right, and also more wrong.... .