• Published 4th Jan 2021
  • 274 Views, 2 Comments

The child of hades - GRYFFINDOR123456



Hades and Maleficent have a daughter and Hades travels to Equestria. There, he has a daughter with Celestia and a prophecy. The prophecy that his second child would be able to turn into an empousai and angel at will once the child has her destiny.

  • ...
 2
 274

anything else?

So I’m sure you wanna hear about the coronation.

Okay...


FLASHBACK

Evie and Rarity ushered Mal into the carriage, as Ben helped her up.

“Ben. I- I spelled you.” Mal confessed.

Ben smiled at her. “I know, all enchantment washes off in the lake. Flash and Sunset knew all along.” He smiled at her, encouragingly, as the carriage stopped at the doors. Lumiere took her hand, while he stepped into a pair of double doors.

A fanfare played, as the villains watched from their TV on the Isle. As the wand was taken out, the tip resting on Ben’s shoulders, as he was knighted to be the new king. Then, someone grabbed it. The wand. I gasped, it was Jane.

“Jane!” I cried. “Hand over the wand!”

It was too late. The wand opened a tiny bit of the barrier and Maleficent escaped. I grabbed the wand off Jane, threw it to Mal. Who wobbled, and Maleficent caught it. “I’m back!” she sang, freezing all the royals. Mal reached out to grab the wand, but I clicked my fingers, to command the wand in my hand. I gave it to Mal. Then the screaming started.


present day

There is more to the story. But the next bit is when the prophecy comes to life.


Flashback

Maleficent rose, green smoke rising with her, as she turned into a huge scary dragon. She chased after Jay, who was caught by Rainbow Dash. I gritted my teeth. I didn’t want to do this again. But I had to. My cyan eyes flashed red, briefly, as red smoke rose from me, my old form, my she demon. My hands, turned to claws, my teeth turned to great long fangs. I beat my blood-red bat like wings, rising into the air, against my step-mother, Mal’s mother, my enemy. I had to do this. For my sister, for my friends, and for Auradon. The advantage of being a she-demon, an empousai, is that I had magic.

Once upon a time, i used this magic to kill Princess Twilight. Now, i’m using this magic for good. To help my friends.

Maleficent breathed fire at me, but I shot powerful magic straight back at her. I loved it, the thrill, just to have a bit of power. I always fought back, always stood up for my friends, and now, my family.

I was weakening. Mal ran forward with the wand. “Sunset, go!” she cried. “This is a mother-daughter talk.”

Mal looked at her mother with determination. “Sunset, just keep fighting!” she cried. “Try to hold her off.”

I beat strong gusts of wind with my wings, sending Maleficent back. “Mom.” said Mal.”I don’t want to be ruthless or cruel like you. I choose good!”

I hit a magical ball of golden light at Maleficent, then at the royals. Maleficent turned into this minute lizard, trapped under the top of the glass case that held the wand. The royals unfroze, as I landed, red smoke rising, as I turned back into a human girl.

“That. Was. AWESOME!” shouted Rainbow Dash, giving me hug.

“I didn’t know you could do that,” said Twilight.

“Neither did I,” I admitted. “Mom told me I had special powers, but she didn’t know what. I think she meant I could turn into an empousai and Daydream Shimmer at will.”

“Now,” said Ben. “What about a party?”


present day

And that’s that. So, any questions?

Author's Note:

This is finished. 6 EG stories told, and the end of descendants

Comments ( 2 )

Just reading the description turned me off. What a convoluted thing

Sorry. It’s kind of a crossover of Equestria Girls, Descendants. And I got the idea of the prophecy from the 5th Harry Potter book. I kind of wrote in the POV of Sunset and Hades.

Login or register to comment