• Published 4th Jan 2021
  • 274 Views, 2 Comments

The child of hades - GRYFFINDOR123456



Hades and Maleficent have a daughter and Hades travels to Equestria. There, he has a daughter with Celestia and a prophecy. The prophecy that his second child would be able to turn into an empousai and angel at will once the child has her destiny.

  • ...
 2
 274

Mal's past

Mal was born to Maleficent and Hades. We all know that. They split up. He never called to say I miss you. No. He ran off to his home in the underworld. He steals souls!

My mother named her Maleficent Bertha. But she called her Mal, and would only get her full name if she could prove to be truly evil. What sort of mother was Maleficent?!

My sister is at least 2 years older than me, born 6th July 2004. I think she’s 2 years older. You’ll have to check.

My sister was alone. Her mom never cared a damn about her, and she had no friends.

Sound familiar?

Yes.

But the Isle was in danger and Hades ran to Equestria.

So, this is her story.

Mal POV

My dad abandoned me as a baby. My mom named me Mal, short for Maleficent. My middle name was Bertha. Bertha, can you believe it! I had no friends, apart from Jay. We heard of the Dragon's eye, from my mom's raven, Diablo. I was going to play a trick on Evie, but she wanted Carlos. I overheard their conversation, and I realised they were lonely too. Instead of she touching the sceptre, I touched it and Diablo whisked it out of my hand. We returned. And that was when we became best friends for life. My dad ran away and never said hi. He ran away into another world.

What world?

That was the question.